Old 06-08-2008, 09:09   #16
WHITELIONX
Banned

WHITELIONX is an unknown quantity at this point
playboy is lithuanian and perhaps not spawned was the correct word to use ^^ besides most on here dont know the difference between lithuanian br and egypt lmao most of those misunderstood people are us brits and yanks lol,

Oh and yup i know english is a mixture of older european cultures and scandanavian cultures was just trying to point out people shouldnt criticise when others are actually trying to use english when its not their first language

Last edited by WHITELIONX; 06-08-2008 at 09:13.
WHITELIONX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 09:17   #17
pinky~
Banned

pinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
playboy is lithuanian and perhaps not spawned was the correct word to use ^^ besides most on here dont know the difference between lithuanian br and egypt lmao most of those misunderstood people are us brits and yanks lol,

Oh and yup i know english is a mixture of older european cultures and scandanavian cultures was just trying to point out people shouldnt criticise when others are actually trying to use english when its not their first language
Well thats their point... I know a few lithuanians who play this game (westa my wife, is one) and its not the fact that they dont know the difference between lithuanian vs br vs egypt, but its the fact that most of this server that types/speaks like that IS br or egypt. Think about it, who in their right mind would assume:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -PlayBoy- View Post
why [GM] you send my in BOT JAIL?? im not scammer and not boter i just peacfully plvl my lvl and u send my in jail plz send my back to Twin city (IM NOT SCAMMER AND NOT BOTER)!!!! SEND MY BACK
that was written by and englishmen? I'm Chinese born canadian, english was my 2nd language and I dont even type that bad.
pinky~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 09:18   #18
vladi
silent bob

vladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
playboy is lithuanian and perhaps not spawned was the correct word to use ^^ besides most on here dont know the difference between lithuanian br and egypt lmao most of those misunderstood people are us brits and yanks lol
lithuanian lives in lithuania (europe, also member of the eu)

br lives in brazil (south america)

******** lives in egypt (africa)
CHUCK_NORRIS trojan-water lvl 120 - 111 using Xantic' gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahare
CO already went to **** :P
vladi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 09:21   #19
vladi
silent bob

vladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of lightvladi is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ View Post
that was written by and englishmen? I'm Chinese born canadian, english was my 2nd language and I dont even type that bad.
i'm a belgian born in belgium, english is my 4th language (after dutch, french and german (in that order)) and frankly my pronouncement might be off at some times but i think everyone can understand me in vent. as far as typing english goes i'm pretty good at it..

Quote:
Old 06-08-2008, 09:24   #20
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Err... Hmm... never mind, I don't even wanna know...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 09:27   #21
WHITELIONX
Banned

lol lmao rofl lol lmao lol lol lol for the third time IM ENGLISH i didnt say he was not once ^^ anyways say what you guys like i dun really care to much anymore was just trying to explain what he said

Last edited by WHITELIONX; 06-08-2008 at 09:30.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:31   #22
vladi
silent bob

Quote:
lol lmao rofl lol lmao lol lol lol for the third time IM ENGLISH i didnt say he was not once ^^
so ur english yet lemme quote u: "my country spawned english"... what kind of ****ED UP sentence is that???!!!

Quote:
Old 06-08-2008, 09:52   #23
WHITELIONX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladi View Post
so ur english yet lemme quote u: "my country spawned english"... what kind of ****ED UP sentence is that???!!!
wtf are you talking about o.0? i live in England and if im not mistaken dont they speak ENGLISH in australia america and most other countries now?

As i said maybe not spawned is the correct phrase to use unless your speaking gibberish to me now but to be honest i thought you was writing ENGLISH???? you know that language from ENGLAND?
Old 06-08-2008, 10:18   #24
Newtin
Banned

Newtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
wtf are you talking about o.0? i live in England and if im not mistaken dont they speak ENGLISH in australia america and most other countries now?

As i said maybe not spawned is the correct phrase to use unless your speaking gibberish to me now but to be honest i thought you was writing ENGLISH???? you know that language from ENGLAND?
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
Newtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 10:24   #25
WHITELIONX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtin View Post
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
im a white skinhead you dumb **** lmaoh rofl lol
Old 06-08-2008, 10:27   #26
Newtin
Banned

Newtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond reputeNewtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
but you're against racial prejudice. ****ing ****** loving ***got get the **** off the forums mother****er.
Newtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 10:27   #27
pinky~
Banned

pinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you left out hahahahah hhhhhhhhhhhh heuhueehueehu and ekeioeiekeoie
pinky~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 10:33   #28
WHITELIONX
Banned

lol oh i give up rofl brick walls are easier to talk to
Old 06-08-2008, 10:34   #29
Ampizzle
Not Banned

Ampizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond reputeAmpizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
o.0 you dont make to much sense rofl gotta be white so GTFO Bleachy? erm thats like saying giving up liberty for freedom ^^ liberty IS freedom lol bleach turns things white and i am white english and skinhead o.0 www.myspace.com/whitelionx ps wtf is most supposed to mean o.0
jesus christ you're ugly

Out for a while...
2 retired pure blood char's (what were we thinking?) - - Seether/Amplitude

Good times though =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by igkachaz View Post
alan's face - millions of dead potential children
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan~ View Post
touch my body and we will create life teheheueheu
Ampizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 13:25   #30
vladi
silent bob

Quote:
wtf are you talking about o.0? i live in England and if im not mistaken don't they speak ENGLISH in australia, america and most other countries now?

As i said maybe spawned was not the correct word to use unless you're speaking gibberish to me now. but to be honest i thought you were writing ENGLISH???? you know that language from ENGLAND?
FIXED

hmmz let me guess, you failed english right?

btw i think you mean mandarin is the most spoken language across the world..

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: