Old 01-01-2010, 09:30   #1
Melan

Melan is on a distinguished road
Hi, 3 players want to start from scratch suggestions?

Hi guys.

I my self am an experienced co player; I used to have an archer-archer 130-11x with 1/2 sockets in everything in +6's and +8's around the time of the Lottery patch.

I used to reborn waters and stuff and even had my time of being one of the most known and powerful archers in the server.

Well conquer has changed a lot I've noticed, I didn't really get into it but I'd like to start from scratch with my 2 brothers; As you can understand I want to pick the path to succes right away together with them.

What do you guys suggest? What classes should we become? How will we make money? 3 archers? 2 archers and 1 water to stig?

So we're 3 players;

thanks in advance.
Melan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 10:08   #2
Shakua
Renogade

Shakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond repute
Suggestions would vary weather your going to a dead server, a full co 2 server,the classic server and if you have any intention of buying dbs

If your dead set on water farming, being 3 people, you could have up to 6 clients open, 3 archers/2 waters in a team, or 2 archers/3 waters

for about a 5 pack of dbs, you could get a 2 soc backsword with super rains, soc robe with super rain and maybe something else

but trying sell super rains on most co 2 servers suck, as they go for about 100-120 cps

now if you do this on classic...expect about 3 dbs per super gem

Or you warrior/ninja farm, then you dont have fight with 130 archers for spawns
(and warrior socs are cheap, could possible do 1-120 in one day with exp pots and a few sockets)
Uktabi~Wildcat 130 trojan

Lol im now the oldest trojan/archer in sapphire/emerald put together

few noobs in liberty

Last edited by Shakua; 01-01-2010 at 10:10.
Shakua is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 10:54   #3
~Nia~
<3 Justin

~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute
quit while you're ahead.

also ninja.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:58   #4
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Go classic server. It's the only server where your competition won't be full super 2soc +12 -7.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 11:00   #5
atriel
Hotstuff

atriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond repute
Don't even bother. Find another game worthier of your time but if you're really insistent on playing CO again, ninja xxx xxx is the way to go.

The only way of pvping in this game now is toxic fog. Anything else and you're considered a noob.
~Cashmere~ 130 water ~ 110 war

QUIT CO 250409. RIP .

PWI - Lost City
LeirtA lvl 101 heavy arcane venomancer
Atreana lvl 100 archer

Last edited by atriel; 01-01-2010 at 11:02.
atriel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 11:03   #6
Pyramid Goon

Pyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond reputePyramid Goon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight View Post
Go classic server. It's the only server where your competition won't be full super 2soc +12 -7.
give it a few more months an classic will be jus the same
Pyramid Goon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 18:33   #7
overdose
Overdosed

overdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond repute
spare them the embaresing of being tqd like the rest of us got.

tell them to not even start this ****.

overdose : war-war-troj 130-130-133
Nadine : wat-war-troj 130-130-135
*VIDAR* : wat-fire 110-130
Thr1LLSeEkeR : arch-arch 130-124
Melkor : water-war-fire 130-130-131
Jahira : tro-arch 120-131
Vortang : Ninj-war-tro 130-130-132

Proud GL of *ValHAllA* legendary guild
Ex GL of ~The~Rebel~Army
Boycot Idiots, Scammers, Liers, Aimbotters, Speedhackers,

QUITED after stupid demon box ****.

TQ = The Ultimate failure
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 18:35   #8
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post
Hi, 3 players want to start from scratch suggestions?
Don't.

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 20:26   #9
*K*v11
Banned

Location: sacramento, but off topic; I have quit conquer and the forum's 8D the demonbox's ruined Lightning server
*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute
the money you would spend on DB instead give it to someone who needs it or just save it, don't give it to already rich and infinitely greedy TQ.
and the time you would spend on conquer instead ride bikes or skateboard or learn to code, It's a much more productive use of time
*K*v11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 20:48   #10
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post
Hi guys.

I my self am an experienced co player; I used to have an archer-archer 130-11x with 1/2 sockets in everything in +6's and +8's around the time of the Lottery patch.

I used to reborn waters and stuff and even had my time of being one of the most known and powerful archers in the server.

Well conquer has changed a lot I've noticed, I didn't really get into it but I'd like to start from scratch with my 2 brothers; As you can understand I want to pick the path to succes right away together with them.

What do you guys suggest? What classes should we become? How will we make money? 3 archers? 2 archers and 1 water to stig?

So we're 3 players;

thanks in advance.

... find urself another game to play honestly
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 21:17   #11
shadowninja123

shadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond repute
I would say dont start playing again but if your dead set on playing join classic its the best server nowadays.

Shinomori
121+ ninja

Currently learning c++
shadowninja123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 22:29   #12
*K*v11
Banned

Location: sacramento, but off topic; I have quit conquer and the forum's 8D the demonbox's ruined Lightning server
*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute
^ Tap Out avi AND canadian? maximum failure
*K*v11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 22:37   #13
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by *K*v11 View Post
hardcore lol
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 02:33   #14
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Canadians can kickass to homie.

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 04:15   #15
Jutter
is a noob.

Jutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol, that earned a spot in my sig.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Sp***9824;des View Post
soon we will have 2 soc 747planes with socketed c4
Jutter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread