Old 06-18-2010, 20:05   #1
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Fps movie - desktop personalization effecting conquer fps..

Anyways, I ask panda if I made a recording of installing conquer, patching co, showing apps and processes I have going, logging into an account and still getting the same fps I usually do in my recording +40-50-60-90 etc (crazy "abnormal' fps) not the normal of 30-40ish rate most people get and if I did, he'd shut up about unlocking fps.

Well, I made a recording and basicly failed to disprove him with the recording, but next recording will disprove him.

What I did find out with doing this, is that changing my desktop personalization themes in win7 changed the fps rate I was getting in conquer. Prior to the video I was making to prove panda wrong, I change my desktop background from the bridge theme I had to win7 basic, and thats why I failed to prove panda wrong.

But I have recorded the differing fps rates I get using win7 themes, aero themes and the bridge theme I normally use. See the vid..

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...3ea0437ddc6915

Next vid I make on this will be a recording of installing conquer, patching co, showing apps and processes I have going, logging into an account to checking the fps to see if I'm right, but with this video I'll keep with my usual bridge theme rather than change it to the win7 basic theme.

I'll upload the 2 videos of win7 theme and my bridge theme and compare the results and see if I can prove I don't unlock my fps when I record.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:00   #2
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Well, I made a recording and basicly failed to disprove him with the recording
such a wall of text when this line would have sufficed.

anyway I'm not interested in 50-60 fps, more in the 70-90-100 you showed us
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 04:54   #3
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
i pwnt an exam today in an hour outta 3 hours total, Pr0 ****.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:57   #4
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't checked to see if that vid spikes to 90 fps, don't really care, but it does have an average of 50ish fps which is proving you wrong with what you said in other fps threads that conquer is "limited" to 40 fps and anything else above 40 is hax!

I'll do another vid next server maintainence to show my superior 50+ fps is legit and has nothing to do with unlocking fps on my conquer, its just computer settings + recording programs, which I said before.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:11   #5
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
fps is limited to 40 unless something occurs or changes that reinforces fps to go up like recording or.....editing ur co exe

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8762/201128167.jpg

^ doubt u were recording bck then, but still in a way you surprised me with your vid =/
Old 06-19-2010, 06:16   #6
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Show me where is says conquer is limited to 40 fps?

52 fps, obviously "unlocked" fps right? Or common sense would says, he took a screeny right as his fps spiked to 52, not like its abnormal for fps to spike +40... but common sense and you guys don't play well. lol
Old 06-19-2010, 06:19   #7
kdevil_14
Banned

kdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond repute
My conquer FPS on a clean client is ****ed up all the time. Sometimes its stuck at 33 and sometimes it fluctuates from 40-50. Friend said it happens because TQ fails and a good video card constantly reads CO as a 2d and 3d app at the same time.

Last edited by kdevil_14; 06-19-2010 at 06:23.
kdevil_14 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 06:25   #8
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Show me where is says conquer is limited to 40 fps?

52 fps, obviously "unlocked" fps right? Or common sense would says, he took a screeny right as his fps spiked to 52, not like its abnormal for fps to spike +40... but common sense and you guys don't play well. lol
you were unlucky when you took that ss :P

And we asked in the community section n everyone said its "stated" to be set at 40 -_-, Also common sense says that when you have 39-40 fps 99 pct of the time then the max that tq let you have is 39-40..unless the odds happen and it spikes, etc

i remember awhile bck, when fps used to be set at 37-38, everyone realized how fps suddenly went to 39-41 after a certain patch I.E tq can control over it. Common sense says when you just spell "unlocked" fps then yes..ur normal fps is LOCKED at 40 lol. w.e mens i barely care eitherway.

Ps: you should ask a mod in charge to move this thread to the community or remake it there..to get everyones opinion

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 06-19-2010 at 06:28.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 08:20   #9
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I haven't checked to see if that vid spikes to 90 fps, don't really care, but it does have an average of 50ish fps which is proving you wrong with what you said in other fps threads that conquer is "limited" to 40 fps and anything else above 40 is hax!

I'll do another vid next server maintainence to show my superior 50+ fps is legit and has nothing to do with unlocking fps on my conquer, its just computer settings + recording programs, which I said before.
I never said anything else above 40 is hax. I did say that it was hax if you didn't have a recorder on, like your screenshot. I know your fps can rise a bit when you record, but not like that guy that it sticks between 50 and 90 and doesn't even go down when there is no one around lol
Old 06-19-2010, 12:29   #10
MarcosFtw
Owned k?

MarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond repute
Nice video, i can fap to this.

ignore my posts plx

Smirnoff speaks~to~***seoo***:
cool story, bro

Private Server ftw.

Anyways, I quit.
Playing League of Legends.
MarcosFtw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2010, 09:02   #11
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
I never said anything else above 40 is hax. I did say that it was hax if you didn't have a recorder on, like your screenshot. I know your fps can rise a bit when you record, but not like that guy that it sticks between 50 and 90 and doesn't even go down when there is no one around lol

you are extremely funny. This is video you linked in the other thread saying I unlocked fps.
http://www.xfire.com/video/2bdbb6/

I'm going to assume you are talking about this video which you linked. If so then I don't think you even saw the video because it didn't even stick between 50 and 90 like you say. or fail to mention that it goes below 40 just as much as it spiked over. I don't know what video you were watching but it wasn't that one. You just picked out all the time that it went over 40 and made it sound like it didn't drop below 40.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 03:19   #12
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
you are extremely funny. This is video you linked in the other thread saying I unlocked fps.
http://www.xfire.com/video/2bdbb6/

I'm going to assume you are talking about this video which you linked. If so then I don't think you even saw the video because it didn't even stick between 50 and 90 like you say. or fail to mention that it goes below 40 just as much as it spiked over. I don't know what video you were watching but it wasn't that one. You just picked out all the time that it went over 40 and made it sound like it didn't drop below 40.
lol there are times in that vid where you even go out of the range of any effects n you get 80 ping. Try again. At least the only time zero got above 80 was in a laggspike when he entered pka lol, you see that kind of fps 10x in your vid under 1 minute.

both cases are unrelated as zero got a screenshot of him with 44 fps with no recorder running, thus he got over the legal 40 a screenshot can provide.

As he admitted himself, TQ botjailed his chars for an edited client. plain and simple, he used the wrong multiclient with unlocked fps.

kthkxbai
Old 06-21-2010, 06:00   #13
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
both cases are unrelated as zero got a screenshot of him with 52 fps with no recorder running,
^
Old 06-21-2010, 06:23   #14
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
What I want to know is why does TQ cap FPS at 40? Why not cap at 100 or 150 or something more reasonable.. with the ****ty graphics of CO and new computers just getting better and better, a cap at 40 is dumb..
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 06:37   #15
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
What I want to know is why does TQ cap FPS at 40? Why not cap at 100 or 150 or something more reasonable.. with the ****ty graphics of CO and new computers just getting better and better, a cap at 40 is dumb..
to give a fair advantage to everyone, someppl might not have gd computers

limiting it to 100 or even completely unlocking it will rape your computer lol. co isnt a game thats worth damaging your pc for.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: