Old 05-24-2010, 13:12   #1
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Aimbotting? need help to clear my name

Hey guys. MasterThanh here from Aquarius. I was recently sent to botjail for aimbotting. For the record I just want to say, I don't bot.

So I have here are the vids that were approved.
1. http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...18de332898d44f
2. http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...f91655b77ff9cd
3. http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...7e5fd9092e82bd
Those links can also be found on Aquarius chit-chat under "Video Proofed and Jailed".

and this is my unedited 2 five minute session against that same character.
1. http://www.xfire.com/video/2b6835/
2. http://www.xfire.com/video/2b4dd3/

I have presented an email to evelyin but got a 1 sentence, sry you have to pay the penalty.
So i would like you guys to help me present to her a more convincing email.
Thanks for the help.

-Thanh

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)

Last edited by pyrophobia; 05-24-2010 at 13:15.
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 13:48   #2
HelloKitty
HerroKitty

HelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to co, if you own anyone else, you hacked.
If you die by them they own you, but of course they didn't hack.
Prince

*Gears*
Super +12 SDG/SDG -3% Hood
Super +6 SDG/SDG -1% Necklace
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5% Ring
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5% Katana
Super +8 SDG/SDG -1% Katana
Super +7 SDG/SDG Vest
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5% Boots
Super +7 STHG/STHG Fan
Super +7 SGG/SGG Tower
Steed +6

*Battle Power*
HelloKitty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 13:51   #3
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Note why I used to purposefully miss when I fb.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 13:53   #4
HelloKitty
HerroKitty

HelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond repute
if anyone fraps me owning dudes in gw/arena id get sent to botjail. TFB is ping based... i have 040-090 most of the time, low 100s other times.
Prince

*Gears*
Super +12 SDG/SDG -3% Hood
Super +6 SDG/SDG -1% Necklace
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5% Ring
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5% Katana
Super +8 SDG/SDG -1% Katana
Super +7 SDG/SDG Vest
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5% Boots
Super +7 STHG/STHG Fan
Super +7 SGG/SGG Tower
Steed +6

*Battle Power*
HelloKitty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 13:56   #5
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
guess "I'm doom" is TQ's default setting?

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed

Old 05-24-2010, 14:01   #6
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol who the **** is judging those movies x.x?
That's so cleary no aimbot.
Old 05-24-2010, 14:18   #7
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
Hey guys. MasterThanh here from Aquarius. I was recently sent to botjail for aimbotting. For the record I just want to say, I don't bot.

So I have here are the vids that were approved.
1. http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...18de332898d44f
2. http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...f91655b77ff9cd
3. http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...7e5fd9092e82bd
Those links can also be found on Aquarius chit-chat under "Video Proofed and Jailed".

and this is my unedited 2 five minute session against that same character.
1. http://www.xfire.com/video/2b6835/
2. http://www.xfire.com/video/2b4dd3/

I have presented an email to evelyin but got a 1 sentence, sry you have to pay the penalty.
So i would like you guys to help me present to her a more convincing email.
Thanks for the help.

-Thanh
cba to look @ the videos- the fact is, if your unedited videos are from the time that you were 'caught' then you'll be let off, if it isn,t then you wont. simples

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 14:47   #8
pyrophobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
cba to look @ the videos- the fact is, if your unedited videos are from the time that you were 'caught' then you'll be let off, if it isn,t then you wont. simples
How in the world does someone know when there opponent is recording them, or must everyone record them self everytime they play.
But those vid I have were made before I knew officially on forum my character was botjail.

Another thing, if I'm not mistaken. For a vid to be even look at the one recording must have ~400 ping. if not they are automatically declined.

Seem u are a vidster help me out.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed

Last edited by pyrophobia; 05-24-2010 at 14:51.
Old 05-24-2010, 14:57   #9
pizdalau
Banned

pizdalau is on a distinguished road
wtf man you're botting 24/7! at least have the decency to admit it! you won't get released from botjail this way but at least it'll save you the time to write even more useless replies to this thread dewd! if i'd be a game master i wouldn't botjail you. no no no... why would i botjail you when i could BAN your ass mother fu(ker! i never cheat in online games! and i want others to not cheat either! i made no less than 9 videos so far reporting botters like you! you stay in botjail now that's the place where you belong. fu(k the fu(k off mother fu(ker! and get the fu(k out of my server

Last edited by pizdalau; 05-24-2010 at 15:04.
pizdalau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 16:14   #10
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
How in the world does someone know when there opponent is recording them, or must everyone record them self everytime they play.
But those vid I have were made before I knew officially on forum my character was botjail.

Another thing, if I'm not mistaken. For a vid to be even look at the one recording must have ~400 ping. if not they are automatically declined.

Seem u are a vidster help me out.
People act different if they are recording.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 16:56   #11
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Like.. they dont aim on killing you but playing as long as possible o.o, or just hop around and attack less.. o.o

How can you cam a botting fire tho.. a fire on my server zaps off screen and well, no idea how he does it, doesnt matter how wild i jump, how random, with how many people zigzagging around me, he hits me as fast as he possible can hit me, doubt tq would see it as valid.
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 17:34   #12
ASmallKitten
MyXboxBrke

ASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond repute
Lol thats a load of TQ bull****. The guy recording has a constant 600+ ping, not to mention you didn't hit more than a 3 chain as far as I saw. The lag explains why he was taking damage on his screen when your fb's were nowhere near him. Evylyn Un-botjail this man.
Old 05-24-2010, 17:47   #13
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenhagen17 View Post
Lol who the **** is judging those movies x.x?
That's so cleary no aimbot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 17:50   #14
Infamous~21
Banned

Infamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
TQ's finest.
Infamous~21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 17:55   #15
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
What do you expect, she use to work at Dennys. Coming to conquer was like "you teach me to internet?"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: