Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 02:04   #136
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
You.. Are a ****ing moron, still crying unlocked fps when your too ignorant to realize the +40 fps is a result of video recording program v computer specs.

One of these days, I'll film an installation and running of conquer showing that I've added nothing to my conquer folder or running no other program in the background and getting +50 fps the entire time just to shut you up. FFs your just as stupid as ahmed. lol
there is a difference with fps spiking up a few times above 40 or never going under 40 lol. It's obvious that **** is unlocked fps :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
I've been playing co for 4+ years. Never once been to bot-jail on any accounts so there is no history of which you assumed about. Believe it or not I don't care. But since you brought it up I'll reply just because. Never once used any 3rd party program. Not even multi clients.

If you haven't used xfire then you don't know anything about it. Xfire is cpu intensive. If you set the setting to record with fps lower than 40 then the fps in the video with spike. If you set it higher then 40 your fps will drop in your video. Don't believe me then try it for yourself before you sound like a retard blowing air.

If you are stupid enough to say that i'm unlocking my fps because it higher than 40, then you are also saying the video submitted against me are to.

And Panda you sound like a slave on an addiction to the system. Believe it or not, TQ is run by human being. They make mistake and as human being sometimes only care for self beneficial things. Don't go believing whatever they say. Where i'm from we question the system and demolish it if its ****ed up and the system is ****ed up. Try to educate yourself a little and broaden your mind because ignorant isn't always ****en bliss.
I don't see why I'm getting into the argument again but okay,

their logs do not only check your history of botjailings, but also a suspicious status. I use xfire a lot and even on the best settings I can only get 50 fps a few times with a spike. No matter what settings I put, I have yet to encounter myself recording at 60-80 fps with a legit client. Look at your video for crying out loud, you barely drop under 40 lol. Xfire spikes it up now n then, doesn't push it over the limit the entire freaking time.

sure Tq makes mistakes, but I do know their underground anti cheat system works well. Of course people cry that tq doesn't do anything because it doesn't botjail botters right away. Get in contact with a guy that knows what's running silently when you play co n you'll have your answer.

I'm ignorant? The proof is stacked up against you. I have my experience with a guy that said he never botted for over 4 years, now half his characters got botjailed and he is getting in arguments with me n ahmed all the time how TQ's system is flawed too lol.

Anyway it is obvious you lack the intelligence to have a normal argument, the fact you filter bypass a word 3x and "try" to insult me over 10x in one post shows just how great of a person you are.

It's the interwebs people \o/. People can tell the biggest lies and you wouldn't even notice the grin on their face. This includes people saying they never botted :0

Last edited by Deveno; 06-18-2010 at 14:12.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:20   #137
MitchBowerman
aka KD

MitchBowerman is on a distinguished road
/spam

mitchbowerman 122 war...from eagle to aqua X.x

LickMe~Mitch
nin-war-fire 130-130-116 ;o

tro-tro-tro 130

Redudnacy ftw

MLB K?
Old 06-18-2010, 04:01   #138
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchBowerman View Post
/spam
stfu <^_^>
Old 06-18-2010, 07:32   #139
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
And if I provide a video showing my desktop, recording myself installing conquer, logging onto an account using the client I just installed, showing I have nothing else running or have editted the client at all having been filming the entire time and still getting the same fps I get now, you'll stfu and quit *****ing about us unlocking our fps cause your too ignorant to realize its normal and not everyone gets whatever you get?

It will prove what I've been telling you for a while now was right, and that once again the "great" "all knowing" pandtard was talking out his ass repeatedly making himself look like an even bigger douchebag for not listening to the great all knowing me.

But, I know how in your little world, your always right even when proven wrong in my world.

Last edited by ~Zero~; 06-18-2010 at 08:08.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:41   #140
kwimmiej
Dutchess

kwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcard&Penny View Post
Everyone acts a little different on the internet than in person. But I don't think people's basic beliefs change. If you're an ******* online more than likely you're one irl too.
I do believe Ahmed acts differently irl. There is a small difference though. On a game you don't have to be afraid to get beaten up for being a douche
The question is which personality (with its basic beliefs) is fake.

@ahmed way back. It means you submitted a vid for Mr.X, just because Mr.X got owned and couldn't take it.

@whoever said that only friends and guildies are standing up for thanh. I rofled. I never even liked the dirtbag, yet that vid does not prove to me that he's aimbotting. But w/e, not like GMs or TQ cares at all what players think anyways, if they see money they happy

Kimmiej [109] ×Water-Water-Water× Quit

~wind~ [130] ×Water-Trojan× Quit

I'm not arrogant..
I'm just superior to you
Old 06-18-2010, 08:03   #141
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And if I provide a video showing my desktop, installing conquer, logging onto an account, starting and recording a video to still get the same fps I get now, you'll stfu and quit *****ing about us unlocking our fps cause your too ignorant to realize its normal and not everyone gets whatever you get?

It will prove what I've been telling you for a while now was right, and that once again the "great" "all knowing" pandtard was talking out his ass repeatedly making himself look like an even bigger douchebag for not listening to the great all knowing me.

But, I know how in your little world, your always right even when proven wrong in my world.
a video showing your desktop wont be able to let us know if your conquer.exe is the original one or the edited exe with unlocked fps (MULTI CLIENT)????

smartass lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwimmiej View Post
I do believe Ahmed acts differently irl. There is a small difference though. On a game you don't have to be afraid to get beaten up for being a douche
The question is which personality (with its basic beliefs) is fake.
hahahhaha i lol'd

personality? same thing, its different irl too o_o. face it, i dont give a **** about anyone outta my friends/guildies/ppl i care about circle...sooooo

Quote:
@ahmed way back. It means you submitted a vid for Mr.X, just because Mr.X got owned and couldn't take it.
trust me, bringing in a fire tao n beating thanh with it is easier than wasting 30 min recording and uploading. dude who recorded thanh has been dealing with pvp botters for years now, we got rid of one (zero) and i tell we got tired of it. So he did wat he had to do, if that dude was innocent, he shouldnt have been approved, but vidsters overdid their job. We do know ppl whose their hit-rate is way way wayyy higher than thanh's and we'd never record them just because they beat us, altho they were racist mofos, they were bigmouths and buttkissers. He barely plays co to care if someone fbs better than him or beats him at it.

So rethink your thoughts please.

Quote:
@whoever said that only friends and guildies are standing up for thanh. I rofled. I never even liked the dirtbag, yet that vid does not prove to me that he's aimbotting. But w/e, not like GMs or TQ cares at all what players think anyways, if they see money they happy
Nope, they just happen to make wrong decisions sometimes. =/

/sarcasm

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 06-18-2010 at 09:48.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:05   #142
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
editted my post.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:40   #143
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And if I provide a video showing my desktop, recording myself installing conquer, logging onto an account using the client I just installed, showing I have nothing else running or have editted the client at all having been filming the entire time and still getting the same fps I get now, you'll stfu and quit *****ing about us unlocking our fps cause your too ignorant to realize its normal and not everyone gets whatever you get?

deal do it

If you manage to hit 50-90 constant fps while you showed that, I'll believe you ;D
Old 06-18-2010, 09:48   #144
~Ahmed~

i iz waiting
Old 06-18-2010, 13:30   #145
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
I've said everything I can say, done all I could do to let people know I don't cheat. People always going to think otherwise. Especially people who can't keep up.

I don't know any other way to play the game. I'm not going to suck at it on purpose to make others feel better. If playing the fairly get you bot-jail then I forecast any future account of mine will be bot-jail. Bot-jail all my accounts and I'll leave the game. So hypocrites, get to working.

I'm just worried for all the other legits players who will end up in bot-jail. All your enemies and haters will spam ignorant gms and vidsters and they will bot-jail you. Then a wave of equally ignorants fools will rally behind the gms like maggots on roadkill and believe it in their hearts that they know what they are talking about.

This will be my last post on bull****

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)

Last edited by Deveno; 06-18-2010 at 14:13.
Old 06-18-2010, 13:36   #146
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
I'm just worried for all the other legits players who will end up in bot-jail. All your enemies and haters will spam ignorant gms and vidsters and they will bot-jail you. Then a wave of equally ignorants fools will rally behind the gms like maggots on roadkill and believe it in their hearts that they know what they are talking about.

This will be my last post on bull****
^ that part fits zero.

Last edited by Deveno; 06-18-2010 at 14:13.
Old 06-18-2010, 19:41   #147
~Zero~
ProBotter!

I just filmed installing conquer, and pretty much shot myself in the foot, the recording came back with a very decent 40ish fps, with laggy below and spiking above as normal.

However.. read on for weirdness...

Whats weird, is that when I change my desktop settings back to the bridge theme I had (I changed it to default win7 so nobody would lol at my lame theme lol), my fps shot back up to +50, changing it again to win7 basic theme came up with 40ish fps, Aero themes also give me 50ish fps crazyness.

I'll film it and prove it without stopping the recording. Just found it weird. Yes, rant about how *** it sounds, but at least check it out for yourself. lol

I'll do another recording of installing conquer, patching, alt-ctrl-tabbing to show what I have running, but this time keep the bridge theme I had, that way you'll see that the video I'll post shortly isn't bull****. lol
Old 06-19-2010, 00:34   #148
~Ahmed~

lol
Old 06-19-2010, 03:09   #149
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
I just filmed installing conquer, and pretty much shot myself in the foot, the recording came back with a very decent 40ish fps, with laggy below and spiking above as normal.

However.. read on for weirdness...

Whats weird, is that when I change my desktop settings back to the bridge theme I had (I changed it to default win7 so nobody would lol at my lame theme lol), my fps shot back up to +50, changing it again to win7 basic theme came up with 40ish fps, Aero themes also give me 50ish fps crazyness.

I'll film it and prove it without stopping the recording. Just found it weird. Yes, rant about how *** it sounds, but at least check it out for yourself. lol

I'll do another recording of installing conquer, patching, alt-ctrl-tabbing to show what I have running, but this time keep the bridge theme I had, that way you'll see that the video I'll post shortly isn't bull****. lol
wt theme you has?

Who cares about a theme, sometimes I turn my pink theme on just because it makes me giggle, then get bored of it a few hours later n change it back
Old 06-19-2010, 06:22   #150
kdevil_14
Banned

kdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a clean client and my FPS fluctuates from 40-50 in PKA.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: