Old 06-12-2010, 00:24   #211
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
Why did you log on ur banned account ? you wont delete these posts where u admitted bulking HAHAHHAHA you got raped
Don't be silly, was just seeing if hype had been unbanned, he wasn't. -.-

Your not worth replying to most of the time. Anyone stupid enough to listen to you is stupid themselves.
Old 06-12-2010, 00:40   #212
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Don't be silly, was just seeing if hype had been unbanned, he wasn't. -.-

Your not worth replying to most of the time. Anyone stupid enough to listen to you is stupid themselves.
You just listened/replied to me right ? makes you stupid as well, 90 pct of your postcount happened cuz of replying to me, you tried to ignore me and FAILED miserbly. Dear immature brother, take it easy and chill, i know it aint easy to get verbally raped twice a day.

hyp been online the next min i posted my proofs of you bulking. Not a gd dodge from you lol, you wont get out of it.

anyway off to bed, ill always dream of you <3<3<3
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2010, 00:42   #213
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, i refreshed the page and seen you mention hype was banned for posting aradic links to bots, figured i'd check to see if he was unbanned like zero. lol
Old 06-12-2010, 07:26   #214
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, i refreshed the page and seen you mention hype was banned for posting aradic links to bots, figured i'd check to see if he was unbanned like zero. lol
you just approved wat i stated, gz.
Old 06-12-2010, 13:43   #215
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
you just approved wat i stated, gz.
I just think its very sad you keep track of whether I'm online or not.
Old 06-12-2010, 14:06   #216
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
I just think its very sad you keep track of whether I'm online or not.
thats the thinking of a self-centered un-worthy dude irl, sorry but it is the truth. cuz it doesnt make any sense when we want to track someone like you, no offense =(

Anyway i seen it by an accident cuz i was looking for a certain vidster to PM him and they are usually located at the bottom and bam! i seen your name.

dont change the topic, you by all means got verbally assraped when you tried to cease the proof. Enjoy being owned twice a day, keep up the good work and earn 3 a day.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:42   #217
xFallenAngelx
NYC BABY

xFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond reputexFallenAngelx has a reputation beyond repute
Is thanh still around?
did you move my biatches? <3

This candy got you sprung
xFallenAngelx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2010, 09:41   #218
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFallenAngelx View Post
Is thanh still around?
did you move my biatches? <3
only wat i can remember, msn why don't ya?????

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2010, 11:44   #219
kiwi<3
yum<3

kiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond repute
^ is a loser. =p

cant believe your botjail landed such a long ass forum post. i just skipped everything.

but..

mt is no longer in botjail. he went and held my moon gears and sup tort for ransom, so he got bailed out. =.='
kiwi<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2010, 21:48   #220
~Zero~
ProBotter!

lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: