Old 06-10-2010, 04:46   #181
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by younesa View Post
not to forget zero acused everyone that beat him of botting

its simple if you dont just die by zeros bulker noob hands then your a bot, allways been like this
I simply dont die by zero's bulked up fire up whenever im using turtle or even zaza, like that happened a few times..and he just would go around accusing me of using "auto-potter" cuz he sucks at potting and zapping LOL!
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 07:53   #182
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
So you admit to not only having at least rudimentary knowledge of hacking, but also having no real respect for rules, either legal or moral?

Sounds like someone who would aimbot, speedhack, levelbot, and dancehack to me.
We've got TQ looking through our personal computers and your talking to me about morals? You obviously don't know me... I've never had any respect for rules both legal and moral, let alone respect for dip****s and idiots.. lol
Old 06-10-2010, 08:04   #183
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
not to forget zero acused everyone that beat him of botting

its simple if you dont just die by zeros bulker noob hands then your a bot, allways been like this
Still mad that you got botjailed more times attempting to beat me with hacks (aim/speed) than InfinitY? lol Seriously unissah, look at you, your pathetic having to resort to using 1 of zaza accounts, talk about being ***** whipped. lol

A bulker talking about dying by a bulker, hmm interesting enough you purchased more dbs than I did and still lost even when aimbotting and speedhacking. I admit, TQ provided some assistence by keeping your equipment that was banned on Aenchi when you guys scammed dbs. lol
Old 06-10-2010, 08:16   #184
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
We've got TQ looking through our personal computers and your talking to me about morals? You obviously don't know me... I've never had any respect for rules both legal and moral, let alone respect for dip****s and idiots.. lol
They had to look into our processes because botters like you invaded the game.

If he gives a **** about knowing you i'd list behaviors of yours. he'd hunt you down lol

Quote:
Still mad that you got botjailed more times attempting to beat me with hacks (aim/speed) than InfinitY? lol Seriously unissah, look at you, your pathetic having to resort to using 1 of zaza accounts, talk about being ***** whipped. lol

A bulker talking about dying by a bulker, hmm interesting enough you purchased more dbs than I did and still lost even when aimbotting and speedhacking. I admit, TQ provided some assistence by keeping your equipment that was banned on Aenchi when you guys scammed dbs. lol
I highly doubt he scammed **** since hes a "bulker", according to you? like i said you are all talk, you provide no proof watsoever and only suck up to ppl hoping it comes back in ur advantage.

saying a bulker talking about dying by a bulker is like saying a botter accuses others of botting like YOU DO....thats funny and quite amusing, talk about hypocricy haha.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:19   #185
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Or you were stupid enough to follow me and post your proof quicker than i thought ? zero the hero? world is widely bigger than wat surrounds you bro LOL

I don't recall ever posting proof of you doing anything..

so a screenshot, thats how you got it ? you either got an intern in the vidsters team or evelyin did it herself, eitherway i dont give a **** lol!

Whatever you come up with to help you sleep better at night. Tho, I admit I do have a few vidster friends, but none of them could tell me who approved raven for aimbot, there no approval thread.. was told 2 noob vidster approved me, but no thread about it.. lol

stop posting **** that have nothing to do with each other, where did i say u hacked the forums ? lol

You said you weren't surprised at how "i" got the screeny, so you weren't surprised when I told you I hacked forum permissions? lool

When you said i nadobotted and posted a bunch of garbage videos i didnt get botjailed ? Wow the hero is just talk? yes you're all talk. in reality you do nothing. I dont need to know you better, i know that you're naive enough and deep down you hate me
For someone who says he has nothing left but friends on Aquarius, the mere mention of my name has you playing the server more than deadly and darkninga do. You play more on aquarius than I do. lol

I don't hate you, your just a moron I play with for fun. Fyi, told ya it wouldn't take long for you to go back on what you and karfluxi were going on about in wrldchat a few weeks back. Your just to easy, get a reaction everytime and it usually something funny. Keeps my game going. lol
Old 06-10-2010, 08:29   #186
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Quote:
They had to look into our processes because botters like you invaded the game.

I'm a botter? lol

If he gives a **** about knowing you i'd list behaviors of yours. he'd hunt you down lol

Trust me, everyone gives a **** about me.

I highly doubt he scammed **** since hes a "bulker", according to you? like i said you are all talk, you provide no proof watsoever and only suck up to ppl hoping it comes back in ur advantage.

Multiple accounts were banned for db fraud. Whether or not unissah did it, only TQ knows. Since he never got his gears back (3 years later) pretty sure he was involved.

saying a bulker talking about dying by a bulker is like saying a botter accuses others of botting like YOU DO....thats funny and quite amusing, talk about hypocricy haha.
I have yet to see a single bit of evidence to suggest I bot, other than my own remakes about botting *insert sarcasm here*.Quick bro, hotlink those "raven aimbotting" vids, like its actually aimbotting. lol Obviously your mad you got owned, its fine, I understand I forced you to buy multiple keyboards to replace the ones you broke. *pats ahmed on the back, saying its ok, its ok.*
Old 06-10-2010, 08:38   #187
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
I don't recall ever posting proof of you doing anything..
You said "when i say something, its usually right supported by a proof"

^ thats where you indirectly said you had the proof, pretty obvious man lool

Whatever you come up with to help you sleep better at night. Tho, I admit I do have a few vidster friends, but none of them could tell me who approved raven for aimbot, there no approval thread.. was told 2 noob vidster approved me, but no thread about it.. lol

1 of em screenshotted my report and gave it to you, i dont know wtf ravens report had to do with anything

You said you weren't surprised at how "i" got the screeny, so you weren't surprised when I told you I hacked forum permissions? lool

Im not surprised how u got a screeny, like i said its either an intern or evelyin did it herself, doubt its the latter, again i dont know where i said u hacked the forum! lmfao

For someone who says he has nothing left but friends on Aquarius, the mere mention of my name has you playing the server more than deadly and darkninga do. You play more on aquarius than I do. lol

I dont play aqua except when there r events, gws, clanwars, monthly and etc!

i barely play co now as im having exams in 12 days only lvling ck now with 110 pct moon and its lvl 3 halp blz

I don't hate you, your just a moron I play with for fun. Fyi, told ya it wouldn't take long for you to go back on what you and karfluxi were going on about in wrldchat a few weeks back. Your just to easy, get a reaction everytime and it usually something funny. Keeps my game going. lol
You dont hate me? you do, dont hide it i love it tho. Anyways, i stopped flaming you because i was asked you not because i wanted to or not because i respect you cuz i dont/wont/didnt..lisa just made that whole thing cuz shes 1 of the ppl that wanted me to stop going on, i can tell how many PMs/msn msgs from ppl asking me to stop offending you, even zaza lol, i dont know how thats enjoyable. but if you disrespect yourself, why should someone do it

bad boy go away
Old 06-10-2010, 08:48   #188
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
I have yet to see a single bit of evidence to suggest I bot, other than my own remakes about botting *insert sarcasm here*.Quick bro, hotlink those "raven aimbotting" vids, like its actually aimbotting. lol Obviously your mad you got owned, its fine, I understand I forced you to buy multiple keyboards to replace the ones you broke. *pats ahmed on the back, saying its ok, its ok.*
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=106

^ here's 1 evidence, 2nd evidence is your friends admitting to us how u botted ur ass off in lab4 alongside with em LOLNOPHHHHHHHH

Anyway, you knew i'd link u up to ravens vids, wtf are you asking a proof for ? lol

Usually, tq gives gears back to the ppl who had their accounts banned, i dont know any details about lars' case tho.

no, you'd never get me mad, why? cuz its me bashing you not the other way around hows shrek btw ? thats the real example of a human smashing his pc or banging his head in a wall when he gets mad LOL

only changed my keyboard a while back when my cat pissed on it and screwed it up LOOOOOL!
Old 06-10-2010, 10:29   #189
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I hacked forum permissions, funny tho, I don't see my thread in there, did you go right to evelyn cying about me owning you?

I lol when you said so confidently that you doubted or said I didn't have proof. Seriously, you should know me better, if I say something, usually correct with proof to support it. lol
don't joke around with that. I once used sarcasm and said to Niella ingame "OMAGAWD I SWER I LOOK IN HE MOD FORUM N SEE WAT U SAY ABOT ME".

2 minutes later this forum acc was banned, made another forum acc but that one got banned too "since you are not allowed to make a second forum acc if you are banned" (lol).

now if lady royale would be " taking the correct decision " like she said, she would have to get you banned right now :0 bet that won't happen.

I hope the little wench just stays out in general, she lost all credibility on the royalty forums anyway. Showed some people she was a hypocritical little twerp with proof to back it up :0

I don't think you hacked permissions zero as any vidster would be happy to oblige to share if you are reported or not, they do not know how to be discrete. However if I ever hear Niella doing that **** I swear I'll put her on the stake and burn her for the witch she is ;0

Last edited by *~panda~*; 06-10-2010 at 10:33.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 12:44   #190
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, I don't aimbot, you knew/know I don't aimbot, you say I don't aimbot
so I'm gonna submit videos on you to get you jail b/c I hate how you always beat me and we can't have that.

Hypocrite, you want the Webster definition?

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 14:04   #191
Ahmed.k?
Banned

submitted the vids before i encounterd you myself, difference.

N i dont hate you, and yes you actually beat me in fb matches, who cares? o_o i did my best tho, you know you'd be embarrassed if you played in the same condition you act surprised like a mofo as if i didnt tell you that u'd be jailed and who reported em videos.

and yeh please, tell me wat it means to be a hypo? i never pvp cheated and tried to get others down for the same reason, im not zero alright? lolol so amusing, also i'd never QQ about who report/record/submit/****ever me

bang your head in a wall, thats all i got for you if u dont have the balls to face it and tell wat we talked about.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:07   #192
younesa

younesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond repute
so let me get this straight when we get to botjail we are botters

and when you go to botjail then your obvious not a botter but pro?

and regarding spending money on this game my paypal is still vip lvl 0

and if it where you i wouldnt go into this fight since i know how much money you and your brothers used to spend ^^

and lets just kill the other urmours your tryying to start, im am not using anyone else pitty chars, im playing my own chars with my own gears
and its not resorting i still have all my other chars too and lol theyr NOT in botjail you flaming hobo

Quote:
younesa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 04:16   #193
younesa

younesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond repute
lol yeah usually tq gives back gears from banned chars like when zero brothers char avatar(raven now) got banned for breaking the game rules

but they are bulkers so gms gave them back theyr gears because they wouldnt stop crying

i have never scammed dbs or anything thelikes, but someone did and my archer got banned for having recieved scammed dbs it where a big deal where around 6 chars got banned, it where a guy that also plays on the old char norules that bought dbs on a hacked paypal that caused all the bs

Quote:
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=106

^ here's 1 evidence, 2nd evidence is your friends admitting to us how u botted ur ass off in lab4 alongside with em LOLNOPHHHHHHHH

Anyway, you knew i'd link u up to ravens vids, wtf are you asking a proof for ? lol

Usually, tq gives gears back to the ppl who had their accounts banned, i dont know any details about lars' case tho.

no, you'd never get me mad, why? cuz its me bashing you not the other way around hows shrek btw ? thats the real example of a human smashing his pc or banging his head in a wall when he gets mad LOL

only changed my keyboard a while back when my cat pissed on it and screwed it up LOOOOOL!
Old 06-11-2010, 04:25   #194
younesa

btw zero you calling me pathetic

i think you should think about that for a sec, i have allways been faithfull and loyal to my friends on this game

you ever considered how many ppl you screwed during the past few years?

i dont rly think im pathetic not if we try and compare atleast

anyone who know me on co would stand up for me anyday and tell you that im a person you can count on

i really doubt you got anyone that dares trust you, ok thnx bai
Old 06-11-2010, 04:29   #195
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
so let me get this straight when we get to botjail we are botters

and when you go to botjail then your obvious not a botter but pro?

and regarding spending money on this game my paypal is still vip lvl 0

and if it where you i wouldnt go into this fight since i know how much money you and your brothers used to spend ^^

and lets just kill the other urmours your tryying to start, im am not using anyone else pitty chars, im playing my own chars with my own gears
and its not resorting i still have all my other chars too and lol theyr NOT in botjail you flaming hobo
Yes dont question the almighty zero, we are "low forms of life" to him, do not approach the almighty zero about botting, its legal to him and not allowed to us, GET IT ? LOOL

please mens tell me how much they exactly spent ?

lol <3 hypocrites

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: