Old 06-09-2010, 05:27   #151
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Ahmad, considering you were the douchebag who submitted MasterThanh for aimbotting, why even bother posting the above crap? Two faced much?

Yes, Ahmad was the douchebag who submitted thanh for aimbotting, wouldn't surprise me if he was the "player" recording either. lol

You might not have recorded him (lol yeah right..) but you sure cried enough to report him. lol

You r so smart.

As if i didnt tell masterthanh that he was going to botjail and who did submit the videos, you think he created an acc on xfire and started recording himself with no reason? guess again, he even might have saved some of the chats we had hoping it gets him out of it. May god bless and forgive you bro, you over-did it a little bit.

talk about 2 faced ppl, go add ppl on msn and report their chat logs where they said they "scammed their friends or purchased fraud dbs" or like ur gf that adds ppl as friends and dash/kill their stacks on ur accounts. or like "you" when you record ur own guildies cheating so they stick up ur ass? latest piece of info i heared from old friends of urs lolol

oh and a note; I doubt you got 1 steady proof that i did report him, but its not like i'd hide it, bang ur head in a wall brah . You call this crying? you spent 4 years recording botters when u botted urself, i call it hypocricy and QQing HA!

get mad now, you wont get out of this one lol

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 06-09-2010 at 06:44.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2010, 06:19   #152
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
zero zero, how did you turn from "I report botters" to "I defend botters and am one myself"
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2010, 07:50   #153
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm doing a homoknight, accusing someone without providing proof, however I can show thanh and co screenshots.

Ahmad, you know the rules with reporting players, why break them?
Old 06-09-2010, 08:05   #154
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
I'm doing a homoknight, accusing someone without providing proof, however I can show thanh and co screenshots.

Ahmad, you know the rules with reporting players, why break them?
doing a homoknight ? dude get married lol!

No, i dont know the rules about reporting players *cough* and yet i got you botjailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
talk about 2 faced ppl, go add ppl on msn and report their chat logs where they said they "scammed their friends or purchased fraud dbs" or like ur gf that adds ppl as friends and dash/kill their stacks on ur accounts. or like "you" when you record ur own guildies cheating so they stick up ur ass? latest piece of info i heared from old friends of urs lololl
^ you still have to answer this part, dont ignore the "topic" now...^^

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 06-09-2010 at 08:59.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:08   #155
Bellamia
Bellaboo

Bellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond repute
*yawn* - why argue about a failed game? You should all be bored as hell now compared to what's out there. Stop arguing about a failed game LOL - so MANY more exciting things to argue about
Happily Married to ***9829; Kaimeratwin ***9829; <3
"Life is all about ass; you’re either covering it, laughing at it, kicking it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one!"
Bellamia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28   #156
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamia View Post
*yawn* - why argue about a failed game? You should all be bored as hell now compared to what's out there. Stop arguing about a failed game LOL - so MANY more exciting things to argue about
whaaa, i just agreed with you, did i not?
Old 06-09-2010, 13:06   #157
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
lol - so many more exciting things to argue about :d
yes i know right! Banana pie or apple pie! Can't pick damnit
Old 06-09-2010, 16:08   #158
kwimmiej
Dutchess

kwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
yes i know right! Banana pie or apple pie! Can't pick damnit
Banana yuck. Strawberry please!

I read like, the first and last page of this thread. Why in earth is it so effin long?
I got hit in mid-air (looked like I was) like all the time and I had like 500-700 ping back then (I read something about that on the first page lolz). Doesn't mean everyone is an aimbotter.

Kimmiej [109] ×Water-Water-Water× Quit

~wind~ [130] ×Water-Trojan× Quit

I'm not arrogant..
I'm just superior to you
kwimmiej is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2010, 21:01   #159
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
"Ahmed K? says: ^ Constantly mid-air hitting me ? "

I like it how you also said that you didn't record thanh, yet stated the above in that vid/ss reporting section when you were reporting him for owning your ass repeatedly. lol
Old 06-09-2010, 22:49   #160
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
who made the vids?
According to ahmed.k he said his friend zaza did but of all the time I ever tried to find out who was on ninjawy it was ahmed.

Its very clear I didn't bot. I even shared vids of me owning the hell out of ninjawy and out hitting every other ***s you play with.
The 500+ ping along if we follow TQ's rule meant it shouldn't have even been considered.

The mid-air hit is already common knowledge since forever, excepts to ahmed, the vidster and evelyin.

yeah so why then ahmed?, do you one minute claim it wasn't you that record and it wasn't you that reported me and saying I know you don't aim and then I see this.

crap

and it confuses me. You don't think I aim. You act like you know all the technically of wat aimbotting is. But clearly it was AHMED.K that submitted the vids.

And I bet I'm gonna get jailed on Quish soon enough.
Ain't that right? Why don't you go ahead and tell me ahead of time again Quish is gonna get jail.
So in the end you are a f.ucken hypocrite. Stop denying it, its true.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)

Last edited by pyrophobia; 06-09-2010 at 22:53.
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 00:20   #161
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
who made the vids?
According to ahmed.k he said his friend zaza did but of all the time I ever tried to find out who was on ninjawy it was ahmed.

Its very clear I didn't bot. I even shared vids of me owning the hell out of ninjawy and out hitting every other ***s you play with.
The 500+ ping along if we follow TQ's rule meant it shouldn't have even been considered.

The mid-air hit is already common knowledge since forever, excepts to ahmed, the vidster and evelyin.

yeah so why then ahmed?, do you one minute claim it wasn't you that record and it wasn't you that reported me and saying I know you don't aim and then I see this.

crap

and it confuses me. You don't think I aim. You act like you know all the technically of wat aimbotting is. But clearly it was AHMED.K that submitted the vids.

Ain't that right? Why don't you go ahead and tell me ahead of time again Quish is gonna get jail.
He shoots! He scores!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 01:06   #162
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
who made the vids?

crap

who called you a botter first ? was me or someone else? you still got to answer my question, did i not tell you that i did report the vids and u alrdy got 2 approvals ? spmeone with a decent IQ would conclude that if i tell him he got approved by 2 vidsters he would know its me not someone else who reported the vids but crap you got skills but got no brain, idk why you act surprised ffs, but i get it and i expected you'd draw a walloftext sooner or later considering you have no reason to grow the ** up and say wt rly happened

i dont play with 500 ping at my place i play with +2k except the morning time lol, i still dont see 2k in the vids? and if i did record em i would have uploaded em to my acc on gamerstube (altho bck then i didnt even got one but i'd bother) + i never used hypercam except for recording raven and someone else u gonna find out if he/she gets botjailed

thats funny tho, you talk about it as if it matters who reported the vids? i'd say go bang your head in a wall for all i care, but to explain it im gonna put some time in it. And you always act surprised altho you got informed about almost everything regarding your botjail, i told you that u were gonna be jailed and told you that its me who reported em but DIDNT record u.

crap, you think if i recorded you, i'd give u a chance for a counter afterwards? LOL

do you want the one recorded you come to the forums and say it in ur face? as yo always wanted the one who recorded you say his story on his own.

but then, you'd never stfu nor ur slave would, you'd go to evelyin and tell her the reported didnt make the vids and thats im sure that your asskisser gonna put sometime to spam the hell outta evelyin.. but dont worry if thats ur attempt to get outta it, you wont..shows how weak your case is cuz u FAILED to get out of it by your "skills" and i dont think u aimbotted, thats my personal opinion even the title had a question mark if ur aiming or not lol

so why does the screeny matter if i rly told you that i did submit the vids? dont see how it helps, again, i wonder why u act surprised you alrdy knew who reported this and who recorded that, grow up and live with it lol

dunno how this is hypocricy, as i never got botjailed for aimbotting nor did i QQ if someone reported the vids and another recorded em ?

Srsly, if you dont understand/believe how it went, bang your head in a wall and keep QQing otherwise you can live with it, but complaints wont get you anywhere. so believe it, shove it up your ass or facepalm at it all day long, whatever makes you happy but it wont change anything.

just for the record, forum posts cant be taken as proofs...yo can give it a try tho

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 06-10-2010 at 02:36.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:46   #163
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Lol the links doesn't work ;o
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 01:50   #164
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Lol the links doesn't work ;o
llol seems that the OP copy-pasted em which fails to run a vid.

anyway *** you, deal?
Old 06-10-2010, 02:07   #165
*~panda~*
Banned

welcome to aquarius

& zero, you sure are one to talk about being a hypocrite >:0

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: