Old 05-25-2010, 15:26   #61
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
I tried recording with 100fps and it actually dropped my fps by the same range it spiked my fps at 30fps.

I got a vid I did at 100 fps, its uploading now so i'll show it to ya once its uploaded.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 20:05   #62
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
no, I complained when you showed A SCREENSHOT with 54 fps without a recorder running. That my friend, is unlocked fps
54 fps?

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4379/5565660.jpg

^^ You cried hard over that one even made a thread about max fps.. But completely ignored this..

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3702/5563411.jpg

Keep crying *****.

Last edited by ~Zero~; 05-25-2010 at 20:10.
~Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2010, 00:31   #63
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Why don't you set your resolution to atleast 1280x1024? I mean your gpu card can handle that, compared to that guy's 7800 lol. Are you using a CRT monitor or something?
My monitor= fail. Might get a new 1 this summer.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2010, 00:34   #64
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
54 fps?

^^ You cried hard over that one even made a thread about max fps.. But completely ignored this..

Keep crying *****.
Dude you seriously fail. I can take a screenshot with 14fps (print screen and having smtg els mainly active) Getting 44fps isn't too hard. I get that myself when Im recording. In that other vid you had above 50 fps. I never get that high with my system.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:18   #65
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Dude you seriously fail. I can take a screenshot with 14fps (print screen and having smtg els mainly active) Getting 44fps isn't too hard. I get that myself when Im recording. In that other vid you had above 50 fps. I never get that high with my system.
Oh boy, another moron...

Just because you don't get +50 fps in your videos, doesn't mean others don't, we don't play with the same computers you ****ing douchebag. If everyone has the exact same computers/recording programs we'd get the same quality/fps in videos, but we don't play with the same computers/recording programs so quit crying about people getting fps that you don't.

Instead of buying dbs, buy a ****ing brain!
Old 05-26-2010, 01:36   #66
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Oh boy, another moron...

Just because you don't get +50 fps in your videos, doesn't mean others don't, we don't play with the same computers you ****ing douchebag. If everyone has the exact same computers/recording programs we'd get the same quality/fps in videos, but we don't play with the same computers/recording programs so quit crying about people getting fps that you don't.

^ funny tard raging makes me lol

Anyways, getting 44fps isn't a problem for me and people cannot get above 50fps with just recording the game. It's the game settings that makes it reach it limit. With recording the fps does increase a slight chance by 110% or 120% (you can check that up on the recording program you use) but heck, a recording program that increase the fps by 125/150% is just lol.

Like the mod said, his computer is better then mines or yours for sure and yet he doesn't get that high. The guy owned himself with recording himself while having unlocked fps.

44fps=legit, getting above 50fps as in getting 125%+ fps increasment of using a recording program is just fail.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:53   #67
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh boy, another moron...

and how the **** could you know if he buys dbs or not ? tard
Quote:

Anyways, getting 44fps isn't a problem for me and people cannot get above 50fps with just recording the game. It's the game settings that makes it reach it limit. With recording the fps does increase a slight chance by 110% or 120% (you can check that up on the recording program you use) but heck, a recording program that increase the fps by 125/150% is just lol.

Like the mod said, his computer is better then mines or yours for sure and yet he doesn't get that high. The guy owned himself with recording himself while having unlocked fps.

44fps=legit, getting above 50fps as in getting 125%+ fps increasment of using a recording program is just fail.
that tard got +90 fps in some of his videos. screenshotted himself with 54 fps.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2010, 02:03   #68
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Quote:

Voicing an opinion of you being a moron isn't raging.

So all of us recording and getting +50 fps are unlocking our fps? But its no problem for you to get 44 fps? But weren't you saying the game is limited to 40 fps? Are you unlocking your fps?

I suppose you know everything with your stats and numbers and smart people's stuff, so if thanh unlocks his fps, how is it he is getting below 40 fps as well as +50 fps? I mean you watched the videos right? He clearly goes from 20 fps to 60, and its not fixed, so come on smarty, whats up? Or sticking with your moronic excuse that its unlocked fps as the reason he gets a "constant" (coughbull****cough) +50 fps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
and how the **** could you know if he buys dbs or not ? tard

Merely assuming he does, he didn't deny it, so I guess I assumed correctly.

that tard got +90 fps in some of his videos. screenshotted himself with 54 fps.
Quoting myself to avoid having to repeat myself to ahmad.

Quote:
54 fps?

Keep crying *****.

Last edited by ~Zero~; 05-26-2010 at 02:06.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:13   #69
Umi
Mashin

Umi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond repute
If he got jailed for aimbotting then i better stop fbing >.>
He has sub-200 ping, my own is on average 700 when fbing, and i hit at least as constantly as he does... And the recorder had over 1000 ping in some situations, getting jailed for this (especially considering the fber has 100-200 ping) is bull****...
Old 05-26-2010, 02:17   #70
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Having people get themselves caught when they report other people makes me lul.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2010, 02:45   #71
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

How did you get xfire to work on win7? I downloaded and installed it, went recording and got 4 fps. -.-
You had to manually add Conquer Online in the Tools -> Options -> Not Installed -> search for Conquer Online then Browse for the play.exe which then brings you to select the Conquer.exe

I'm not sure why it is not working for you, but I had no problems using it at all.

Oh and to be on topic, I just recorded at 30fps setting on XFIRE and CO still just lingered at 39-40fps for me.
Meaning the recorder only takes 30fps of the playing 40fps, basically missing out frames as it records.
While having it set at 100fps just takes 100frames per second of whatever it is recording. Therefore it will record the FULL 40fps spread into 100 frames and played back in 1 second still, of the 40fps that CO is capable of providing without an edited client for unlocked fps.

For those who believe that recorders do give constant 40+ frames per second, please upload a video to support your statement.

I have Fraps also (which sucks for recording COD MW2, that is why i switched to XFIRE in the first place) and i've recorded with that fine with no 'constant' 40+ on CO too.

I believe the topic has turned to whether the game should be running at a 'constant 40+' fps and not just 'spike randomly' as spiking does happen.
~ChopSticks~88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2010, 02:49   #72
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
I suppose you know everything with your stats and numbers and smart people's stuff, so if thanh unlocks his fps, how is it he is getting below 40 fps as well as +50 fps? I mean you watched the videos right? He clearly goes from 20 fps to 60, and its not fixed, so come on smarty, whats up? Or sticking with your moronic excuse that its unlocked fps as the reason he gets a "constant" (coughbull****cough) +50 fps...

Quoting myself to avoid having to repeat myself to ahmad.
Dude... how stubborn can you be?

I did use unlocked fps also, offcourse to check it out but too lazy to update it after every single patch.

The fps, if you are alone in your screen then it will reach its max. For example, when Im logged in and in mkt and with the unlocked fps and I press tab to hide everyone except me. Then Im having above 60/70fps when I press tab again, the lag that everyone is around me using LT or jumping etc. will make my fps move down and up but it will certainly take it down to 20/30 depends also on your graphic card and your computer.

So dude, please and by that I mean please for my and others sake. Stop showing how retarded you are. He used unlocked fps. End discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Having people get themselves caught when they report other people makes me lul.
You should do it yourself personally have a msg waiting for him "Ty for reporting yourself"
Old 05-26-2010, 02:52   #73
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ChopSticks~88 View Post
You had to manually add Conquer Online in the Tools -> Options -> Not Installed -> search for Conquer Online then Browse for the play.exe which then brings you to select the Conquer.exe

I'm not sure why it is not working for you, but I had no problems using it at all.

Oh and to be on topic, I just recorded at 30fps setting on XFIRE and CO still just lingered at 39-40fps for me.
Meaning the recorder only takes 30fps of the playing 40fps, basically missing out frames as it records.
While having it set at 100fps just takes 100frames per second of whatever it is recording. Therefore it will record the FULL 40fps spread into 100 frames and played back in 1 second still, of the 40fps that CO is capable of providing without an edited client for unlocked fps.

For those who believe that recorders do give constant 40+ frames per second, please upload a video to support your statement.

I have Fraps also (which sucks for recording COD MW2, that is why i switched to XFIRE in the first place) and i've recorded with that fine with no 'constant' 40+ on CO too.

I believe the topic has turned to whether the game should be running at a 'constant 40+' fps and not just 'spike randomly' as spiking does happen.
Instal exfire, run it as administor and search for co file yourself or any other kind of game. Thats how it worked for me. Running it as administor has to be done. Els it will not work.

And on topic, when I record people I also do get above 40fps sometimes... jumps to 44 or 43 then it goes right back to 40/39. So having constant=fail
Old 05-26-2010, 04:21   #74
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ChopSticks~88 View Post

I can get xfire to run and record, but I'm recording with 4 fps, I must be using a fps locker to not record conquer at 40 fps or something...

I didn't have any problem using it on vista either.. So idk, I gave up trying and went back to crappy old hypercam.

I've recorded with frapz, gamecam, xfire and hypercam on a vista system. On vista, xfire was best, running fps closely at 40 +10/-10 fps depending on onscreen effects, however using frapz and gamecam wouldn't get close to 40 fps, and hypercam well lets just say crybabies have accused me of unlocking my fps as I recorded myself and botters alot with +40 fps, got a clip with 193 fps somewhere.. LOL

Using win7, I've used only xfire and hypercam... and well, I still have the same dodgy +40/spiking fps that gets me accused of unlocking them, yet with xfire, I have 4 fps -.-'!

Panda said the same thing about my videos, then he uploaded his own clips and surprise surprise his fps breached the 40 fps cap that the game runs at so hes another that unlocks his fps.

Generally I run co at 40 fps, every now and then spike above 40 fps and lag below 40 fps, its not fixed at 40, but runs at 40 fps as does everyones conquer and if people say their conquer runs at 40 fps and only 40 fps, then they are full of ****.

Quote:
Instal exfire, run it as administor and search for co file yourself or any other kind of game. Thats how it worked for me. Running it as administor has to be done. Els it will not work.

And on topic, when I record people I also do get above 40fps sometimes... jumps to 44 or 43 then it goes right back to 40/39. So having constant=fail
I can get xfire to run and record, but i'm recording with 4 fps... -.-

Quote:
Dude... how stubborn can you be?

Very, why?

I did use unlocked fps also, offcourse to check it out but too lazy to update it after every single patch.

The fps, if you are alone in your screen then it will reach its max. For example, when Im logged in and in mkt and with the unlocked fps and I press tab to hide everyone except me. Then Im having above 60/70fps when I press tab again, the lag that everyone is around me using LT or jumping etc. will make my fps move down and up but it will certainly take it down to 20/30 depends also on your graphic card and your computer.

So dude, please and by that I mean please for my and others sake. Stop showing how retarded you are. He used unlocked fps. End discussion.

According to you he used unlocked fps, but you wouldn't know. I got the same dodgy fps he does, but I don't unlock my fps...

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...a09e77719256e2 <- thats me using hypercam, see the fps spiking and ****? Let me guess, you think I unlock my fps?

Check the videos in my siggy for the xfire recording, I still get dodgy fps, but its mostly around at 40 fps, give or take a few fps.
The point is, just because you guys don't get this fps crap normally, doesn't mean others don't, after all we aren't all using the same computers or recording programs as each others. I sure as hell do get them using hypercam, but then when I'm using xfire, I get non exsistence fps and I don't unlock my fps.

Last edited by ~Zero~; 05-26-2010 at 04:40.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:30   #75
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Generally I run co at 40 fps, every now and then spike above 40 fps and lag below 40 fps, its not fixed at 40, but runs at 40 fps as does everyones conquer and if people say their conquer runs at 40 fps and only 40 fps, then they are full of ****.

I can get xfire to run and record, but i'm recording with 4 fps... -.-
Put it on halfsize and have less stuff being active while recording, dont record with sounds and try it again. If it still fails then it could also depend on your computer.

What kind of graphic card and processor do you have?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: