Old 05-25-2010, 09:56   #46
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
You'll find that its the programs used to record videos that spikes ping like that, it also depends on the specs of the system being used. I used to use hypercam and vista and I would spike massively, like getting +100s. I switched to xfire and with vista it gave a more stable fps, can't remember what they were, but it was better. I installed win7, downloaded xfire and got 4 fps so I'm back using hypercam which spikes fps again. Its not unlocked fps at all, only complete retards think that.

Edit: If anyone knows how to get xfire to work smoothly on win7, gimme a PM and let me know what to do to get that **** working with more than 4 fps. -.-
ping? we are talking fps here
"spikes". not constant 40+ like the thread starters
the game caps it at 40fps.
I believe max I achieved was 41fps on my recording in the post above, while I had even set XFIRE to record at 100fps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
From my personal experience, I'll stay below 40 then I'll do one jump to 100s then drop back down to 40. Not a constant stay at higher than 40 like some people try to say happens. But I don't really got the label of a bot free person.
Yes, not constant like the thread starter claims
~ChopSticks~88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 09:58   #47
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't watch the top ones but you were awsome in the bottom two you had no break yet you killed the ninja guy 3 time before getting killed.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 10:04   #48
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ChopSticks~88 View Post
I believe max I achieved was 41fps on my recording in the post above, while I had even set XFIRE to record at 100fps

I was just debuffing you statement where you didn't get any because some people will think if they see one frame where fps was higher than 40 they were using unlocked fps. It is why I worded it like I did saying constant is wrong, spikes will happen.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 10:06   #49
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
I was just debuffing you statement where you didn't get any because some people will think if they see one frame where fps was higher than 40 they were using unlocked fps. It is why I worded it like I did saying constant is wrong, spikes will happen.
Yes, I just re-read my own statement in my first post in this thread, I shall change 'spike' to constant above 40 in that post now.

Last edited by ~ChopSticks~88; 05-25-2010 at 10:08.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:17   #50
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, I just re-read my own statement in my first post in this thread, I shall change 'spike' to constant above 40 in that post now.
Thanks that is just want I wanted to make clear. I wish TQ would botjail people who do stupid things like that.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 10:55   #51
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I watched the first video. Say hello to botjail
stfu bothunter
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 11:12   #52
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would just like to state that no one else had noticed that his own FPS in his own videos are always a constant above 40+ upto 72fps?

Therefore he has unlocked fps.

Unless you want to claim that Xfire recording causes it. Which I myself can check to see if you are lying. (I record my MW2 gameplay with Xfire, so I already have it installed. I shall await for your reply)
xfire jumps for unknown reasons, sometimes on slower i-net connection the framerate tries to increase to catch up. I saw people having 70+ fps with clean clients while recording. if it was a screenshot and above 44+ fps, then I'd say he was using unlocked fps. Record programs are unpredictable regarding that.

Also, I know the guy and knows he doesn't use unlocked fps. you can not simply state someone uses unlocked fps because he went above 40+ while recording.

Quote:
You'll find that its the programs used to record videos that spikes ping like that, it also depends on the specs of the system being used. I used to use hypercam and vista and I would spike massively, like getting +100s. I switched to xfire and with vista it gave a more stable fps, can't remember what they were, but it was better. I installed win7, downloaded xfire and got 4 fps so I'm back using hypercam which spikes fps again. Its not unlocked fps at all, only complete retards think that.
ping is not related with record programs unless it makes your system lagg. We are discussing about fps. Please do not mix up ping and fps

imo hemp said enough. If it wasn't for the aimbot video, it would have been for the other vid the guys had. He has cheated on multiple occasions and its time he'd hit the wall.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 11:23   #53
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
xfire jumps for unknown reasons, sometimes on slower i-net connection the framerate tries to increase to catch up. I saw people having 70+ fps with clean clients while recording. if it was a screenshot and above 44+ fps, then I'd say he was using unlocked fps. Record programs are unpredictable regarding that.

Also, I know the guy and knows he doesn't use unlocked fps. you can not simply state someone uses unlocked fps because he went above 40+ while recording.

ping is not related with record programs unless it makes your system lagg. We are discussing about fps. Please do not mix up ping and fps

imo hemp said enough. If it wasn't for the aimbot video, it would have been for the other vid the guys had. He has cheated on multiple occasions and its time he'd hit the wall.
The keyword here is 'constant' above 40fps.
It seems you had missed my other post. Please check out my recording in it. I also used Xfire to prove it should not be a constant 40+.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...8#post11159668
Old 05-25-2010, 12:46   #54
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just made a recording using XFIRE

Setup is;

Processor: Intel i7 930 OC@ 4GHz
Memory: 6GB RAM
Hard Drive: 128GB SSD (CO Installed on) + 2x 1TB (One used as recording device)
Graphics Card: XFX ATi Radeon 5870 XXX Edition

As you can see from the screenshot, I had set XFIRE to record at 100fps

The video shows that it never jumped over 40fps in the game.
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...cacdaa6c09d4ae

Note: I am not accusing anyone of having unlocked FPS.
My Video just shows my findings. Believe what you wish.

Give me a PM if you wish to see some of my COD MW2 Hardcore Search and Destroy videos in 1080p XD (PC version obviously). I had just been testing recording at 1080p recently =)

Yeah, nice system btw.
here mine:
Processor: Intel Duo E7400 2.8Ghz
Memory: 4GB RAM
Hard Drive: 298 GB that what local c: said anyway
Graphics Card: nVidia Geforce 7600

so unfortunately my computer fail compare to your. I believe xfire is cpu intensive so that could be a reason. I also only set xfire to record at 30 fps. I'm gonna try to set it at 100 fps. But I don't think my system and graphic can handle it.

I do think because I set it at 30 and the game goes to 40 it goes crazy, but I will put it at 100 and see.
If you also notice the guy that recorded me, his fps does the same and he doesn't use xfire. I think it common.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 13:03   #55
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
My system:
And I know I have a ****ty screen but my comp is good for now ^^
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	syeteem.png
Views:	29
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	133935   Click image for larger version

Name:	systeem2.png
Views:	31
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	133936  
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 13:06   #56
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
stfu bothunter
Would have been a lot easier if I was a gm
Quote:

His fps was overrated high. He should be sent to botjail again for showing an edited client.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 13:34   #57
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yeah, I meant fps not ping, just a typo, My bad. lol
Yeah, the fps go haywire when I record as well, will give "constant" +40 and spike to over 100 fps, its nothing we do, just how things are.
40 fps might be what the game plays at/runs, whatever, but it isn't capped/limited to 40 fps, just like your fps can drop to below 40, your fps can spike above 40 fps and I believe whether you lag or spike depends on your computer's spec.

How did you get xfire to work on win7? I downloaded and installed it, went recording and got 4 fps. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Didn't watch the top ones but you were awsome in the bottom two you had no break yet you killed the ninja guy 3 time before getting killed.
The users of ninjawy are crap, they should of just 2nd rb it to archer or quit. Stupid egyptians.

Quote:

You sure as hell *****ed and cried hard over my +40 fps videos, oh right I had a ss of 44 fps, yet you fail to mention the other ss taken the same time with what 22 fps.

Yeah, no ****. Was actually talking about fps, not ping, but made a typo to begin with.

^^ red

Last edited by ~Zero~; 05-25-2010 at 13:44.
~Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 13:56   #58
1-hit

1-hit is on a distinguished road
I say just sued the company get ur money back and quit this game.
1-hit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 13:56   #59
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, I meant fps not ping, just a typo, My bad. lol
Yeah, the fps go haywire when I record as well, will give "constant" +40 and spike to over 100 fps, its nothing we do, just how things are.
40 fps might be what the game plays at/runs, whatever, but it isn't capped/limited to 40 fps, just like your fps can drop to below 40, your fps can spike above 40 fps and I believe whether you lag or spike depends on your computer's spec.

How did you get xfire to work on win7? I downloaded and installed it, went recording and got 4 fps. -.-

The users of ninjawy are crap, they should of just 2nd rb it to archer or quit. Stupid egyptians.

^^ red
no, I complained when you showed A SCREENSHOT with 54 fps without a recorder running. That my friend, is unlocked fps
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 14:01   #60
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
My system:
And I know I have a ****ty screen but my comp is good for now ^^
Why don't you set your resolution to atleast 1280x1024? I mean your gpu card can handle that, compared to that guy's 7800 lol. Are you using a CRT monitor or something?
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: