Old 05-22-2010, 16:40   #46
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviddd View Post
anyone who chain hits people on 2.0 will probably chain hit people on classic server. Anyone who bulks and has no skill will probably suck ****. Classic is not an exception to bulking when there are people thats are like full +8 -7 and they one herc you thats real skill also.
but on classic you can pwn them bulking newbs with ease. Those ones who pay 150 dbs for each 2 soc item lol

nobody is beyond +6/+7s...stg is what 7-8 dbs ? theres barely anyone with full -5 lol

Steve meant that lots of skilled ppl play on royalty eu that could do weird 5-hit chains every now n then.

anywai menz i gotta go ._.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2010, 20:32   #47
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
This is for Reporting Bots/Cheats ONLY all other threads related to Account Issues, Banning/ Unbanning, or removed from Botjail will be deleted.
DO NOT post Account information here.

PLEASE post videos using this format:
Your Character Name:
Server:
What Kind of bot/cheat you're reporting:
Botter/Cheaters Name:
Link to Video:
Date and Time:

Note: Make sure the title of your thread is the reported botters/cheaters
name and the kind of cheat they use.
Example: Zebraguy for Speedhack or Zebraguy use Aimbot

Criteria for reporting Bot/Cheat Video:

Botters Videos:

1) Video needs to have name turned on.
2) Good quality video being able to see players name, server, fps, ping, date & time.
3) If reporting auto/dc needs to be at least 2 auto dc in video.
4) Mini map must be on (excluding labby map 1-4)

Other Cheat Videos:
1) Video needs to have name turned on.
2) Good quality video being able to see players name, server, fps, ping, date & time.
3) Ping needs to be under 500, if over 500 FPS must hold 25+.
(Except for Auto Level and Auto Skill Leveler/Macro reports)
4) Mini map must be on (excluding labby map 1-4)

Screenshot Reporting:

1) Mini map must be on (excluding labby map 1-4)
2) Needs to have name turned on.
3) If reporting for NPC Stacking, Make sure items are showing (View Items)
and Names are clearly shown.

You can upload your video on these following sites:
www.veoh.com
http://photobucket.com/
www.gamerstube.com (PC Game/MMORPG Video/MISC category Only.)
www.xfire.com

Declined Reasons will be below as follows:

Poor Quality
High Ping, Low FPS
No names turned on to see whom you are reporting
Not enough hits or proof of what is being reported
Edited videos
Client Edits - Edited clients in video/SS when reporting or
Player using an edited client in the video.

Your reporting video will be reviewed by an experienced Vidster.

Vidsters ARE NOT GM's, they are just players like yourself with proven experienced to detect aim/speed/bots/hacks.
Vidsters DO NOT do any botjailing or review videos from their servers.

Inappropriate flaming in threads is not allowed. If players continue with inappropriate behavior after warned we will not tolerate your actions and may result in infractions and banning of forum accounts.

Approved videos will be approved by 2 Vidsters before a player gets botjailed. Vidsters will reply to your post for approval or reasons for declined. GM will jail those accepted videos and a post will be made in your server Chit Chat section.

If you feel there should be a 2nd opinion for the reason of turn down you have 24hours to reply after the Vidster has made his/her post. After that time the thread will be closed and moved to the Done section.

Fail, Fire the Vidster it's time for a new and 1 that actually does his job.

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 01:07   #48
~SupremacY~

~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold
wow another bot jailed by egy bulker crying, your in the same boat as us, dont even aimbot and the tard egys cry, its bs this master dude and raven both shouldnt of been bot jailed

Oh and lisa aka karflukitard, weclome back to hell, you returning gives me a reason to return, ill be killing you ingame again
Old 05-23-2010, 01:18   #49
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SupremacY~ View Post
wow another bot jailed by egy bulker crying, your in the same boat as us, dont even aimbot and the tard egys cry, its bs this master dude and raven both shouldnt of been bot jailed

Oh and lisa aka karflukitard, weclome back to hell, you returning gives me a reason to return, ill be killing you ingame again
Someone showing up one day does not a return make.... but feel free to come looking.
karfluki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 01:35   #50
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
lolwhat?

High hit rate? You gotta be kidding me. I actually laughed. hahahaha
only watched one vid, the middle one haha. Hit almost all hits then again its obviously recorder is lagging a tad from his end, makin the weird sights. Either way altho he keeps jumping the hits still fall in.

Quote:
anyone who chain hits people on 2.0 will probably chain hit people on classic server. Anyone who bulks and has no skill will probably suck ****. Classic is not an exception to bulking when there are people thats are like full +8 -7 and they one herc you thats real skill also.
classic has no more then +6 lol. Some -5 but they are still 2 hit. Barely anyone hercs. Those that hercs get their asses handed to them as on royalty_eu for example, skill means everything. You'd not live longer then 10 seconds if you don't know how to play. We has no turks or egys either, the few egys that are here speak fluent english. imo changing from aqua to royalty was the best step I ever made.

Quote:

dif is, you actually aimbotted ^_^. Or teach me how you can hit people coming in screen with your ping, not even knowing they are there. one moment raven can't hit the blunt side of a barn yard, the other he chains people like mad? get real ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfluki View Post
Someone showing up one day does not a return make.... but feel free to come looking.
altho he keeps talking about people being obsessed, it seems he is quite obsessed with you lisa
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 01:42   #51
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
altho he keeps talking about people being obsessed, it seems he is quite obsessed with you lisa
Well, I can be intriguing.... *bats eyelashes*

LOL
karfluki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 02:00   #52
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
imo changing from aqua to royalty was the best step I ever made.
-_-
Old 05-23-2010, 02:50   #53
~SupremacY~

~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfluki View Post
You being here is a sign its time for me to come out of retirement and stamp you out once more

We shall see how things pan out
Old 05-23-2010, 09:22   #54
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You being here is a sign its time for me to come out of retirement and stamp you out once more

We shall see how things pan out
hurry knock zero off hyperion n go for it haha
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 09:36   #55
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Since some people only looked at the self own video that egy submitted. I'll repost my video link so you can also see me the ownage on my side.

and no this doesn't even shows that i'm good, just that he sucks ball. So if you can't beat him, botjail him it seem.

http://www.xfire.com/video/2b6835/

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 09:52   #56
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
Since some people only looked at the self own video that egy submitted. I'll repost my video link so you can also see me the ownage on my side.

and no this doesn't even shows that i'm good, just that he sucks ball. So if you can't beat him, botjail him it seem.

http://www.xfire.com/video/2b6835/
im not their favorite pvper and i didnt ****ing record you, understand ? now stop QQing n dont make me lose the respect i had for you. Im amazed that my +2k ping raised your ego to the sky n made u feel gd about being so pro, altho that +900-2k ping took you out quite few times. but meeeehhhh

email evelyin and get over it already, most likely you'll be out but i dont give a **** as i dont even got anything left on aquarius except loads of friends that r worth knowing.

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 05-23-2010 at 10:05.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:15   #57
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
lol, "that egy" I guess that means you. Hit a dog and it'll ***en holler.

2. I'm not the one QQing.

3. You keep saying you got nothing left on Aquarius, and yet, you got a response for everything aquarius and everytime I seem to fight someone ingame it always you or the *** that play keep saying i'm ahmed.k.

4. Like i said, and i will quote myself here. "This doesn't show that i'm good, but that you suck balls." end quote

5. stfu and let the *** that recorded tell his own story. *** en idiot

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2010, 10:25   #58
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Because the one recorded you obviously doesnt post on the forums altho he might barely read it now n then

this is why you seem to be talking to me here since im the only "egy" that reads aqua section, and just FYI im not a pure egy.

I keep posting on aqua section to argue with my fans. Oh, havent you noticed that ever since 2 forums were merged ? But it doesnt mean that ill be relevant to every shot you get in game, now does it ? they ***ing botjailed you stop holding me responsible for it and srsly stfu

and yeah you look like you are QQing, and i doubt anyone pretends to be me in game unless they got their reasons but in that vid at bi IT WAS ME!

you're not gd ? yes you are, i care ? no i dont give a flying ****. Considering you're not the 1st smart ass who brags about kinda stuff. but the difference is, the other one was actually aimbotting.

keep QQing.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:37   #59
Daviddd
KINGSHIT

Daviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
only watched one vid, the middle one haha. Hit almost all hits then again its obviously recorder is lagging a tad from his end, makin the weird sights. Either way altho he keeps jumping the hits still fall in.

classic has no more then +6 lol. Some -5 but they are still 2 hit. Barely anyone hercs. Those that hercs get their asses handed to them as on royalty_eu for example, skill means everything. You'd not live longer then 10 seconds if you don't know how to play. We has no turks or egys either, the few egys that are here speak fluent english. imo changing from aqua to royalty was the best step I ever made.

dif is, you actually aimbotted ^_^. Or teach me how you can hit people coming in screen with your ping, not even knowing they are there. one moment raven can't hit the blunt side of a barn yard, the other he chains people like mad? get real ;D

last time i checked there was this bulked up trojan thats was full +6 -5 with 2 blades hercing and this was 2-3 months ago and you telling me he stopped bulking.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:40   #60
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
last time i checked there was this bulked up trojan thats was full +6 -5 with 2 blades hercing and this was 2-3 months ago and you telling me he stopped bulking.
on royalty EU or liberty?

i know the dude called "Blade" on liberty who bulked up like crazy when the server started

our winning guild's guild leader is full 1 soc

he just chains enuf hits to take u out, thats more like full 2 soc haha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: