Old 05-21-2010, 17:18   #1
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
lol MasterThanh botjailed for aimbotting

Those videos are a load of crap, 600+ ping constantly and whomever is on that character misses a LOT.. clearly not aimbotting imo. Is it still the same guy that plays on MasterThanh?

I don't play but if THAT can get someone botjailed... this game is doomed lol

For reference:
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...18de332898d44f
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...f91655b77ff9cd
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...7e5fd9092e82bd

These were the submitted videos.
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.

Last edited by Recost3; 05-22-2010 at 00:10.
Recost3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2010, 17:23   #2
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, its still me on MasterThanh.

here's a link for everyone to compare against

http://www.xfire.com/video/2b6835/

There are two clip, take a look at:
vsThem
vsNinjawy

its against the same character that recorded the vid.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2010, 17:31   #3
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
Those videos are a load of crap, 600+ ping constantly and whomever is on that character misses a LOT.. clearly not aimbotting imo. Is it still the same guy that plays on MasterThanh?

I don't play but if THAT can get someone botjailed... this game is doomed lol
Note 2 clip with nearly +900 to 1117 ping the entire time, no wonder everyone aimbots compares to those sand******s.

150 ping v 1100 ping.. hmmm AIMPOT!!!

Last edited by ~Zero~; 05-21-2010 at 17:47.
~Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2010, 17:59   #4
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
yeah, its still me on MasterThanh.

here's a link for everyone to compare against

http://www.xfire.com/video/2b6835/

There are two clip, take a look at:
vsThem
vsNinjawy

its against the same character that recorded the vid.
Submit that to Eveilyn and you'll get out of jail most likely

P.S.

Your style seems very similar to mine
Old 05-21-2010, 18:45   #5
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Note 2 clip with nearly +900 to 1117 ping the entire time, no wonder everyone aimbots compares to those sand******s.

150 ping v 1100 ping.. hmmm AIMPOT!!!
lick lick lick!

you show up when you can get them loaded with crap against us

sand******s? mr. ahmedisobssesedwithme. lick their asses but make sure u wash your mouth later

@Masterthanh,

i will tell you why these 3 vids look suspicious

1 of those vid shows u hitting the female trojan in divine robe once then hitting her ghost afterwards

another vid where you constantly keep mid air hitting ninjawy

3rd vid where you hit the tao (another mid air hit) n didnt hit ninjawy til the end

i think you chained hits pretty fast at one of these videos also and if not i guess that vid wasnt even submitted yet, just too laggy to view videos - dling.

ps; im not their favorite pvper, just because nobody else have time to pvp you means that im their best pvper lol

ima reply to the other posts later when i finish studying, l8rz.

@the australian garbage can

Stfu and lick asses more n more. jobeless turd

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 05-21-2010 at 18:48.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2010, 18:51   #6
Recost3
Superbowl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post

1 of those vid shows u hitting the female trojan in divine robe once then hitting her ghost afterwards
ZOMG HE SHOT 1 TIME AFTER A DEATH! AYMBOOT

Midair hits are NOT necessarily aimbotting, that's caused by lag. Aimbots can't force you to hit someone that you naturally could not hit, like midair. He shoots where you landed last and it on his screen it hits but you lag so it looks like it hit in midair.

3rd vid where you hit the tao (another mid air hit) n didnt hit ninjawy til the end
So he decided to single someone out, that constitutes aimbotting? If you don't 1hit someone it's stupid to NOT focus on the person that can kill you easier. FB/SS 101.

i think you chained hits pretty fast at one of these videos also and if not i guess that vid wasnt even submitted yet, just too laggy to view videos - dling.
He chained some hits yes, but that's not aimbotting by any means. He even does it on his video he posted, or one of the others he made. I guess you guys didn't have to play with the FBers on Aries that could chain 3,4,5 and sometimes more, in a row and were not aimbotting. Old school Aries and Tiger people will know what I mean.
I unignored you and Zero for this thread to see what sort of retarded responses came.

Last edited by Recost3; 05-21-2010 at 19:40.
Old 05-21-2010, 19:34   #7
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lick lick lick!

you show up when you can get them loaded with crap against us

sand******s? mr. ahmedisobssesedwithme. lick their asses but make sure u wash your mouth later

@Masterthanh,

ps; im not their favorite pvper, just because nobody else have time to pvp you means that im their best pvper lol

ima reply to the other posts later when i finish studying, l8rz.

@the australian garbage can

Stfu and lick asses more n more. jobeless turd

lol, I really laughed. Cus u now just prove you're a noob. Self ownage ftw!

-my ping own your ping i.e. mid-air hit i.e. u lag like an egy and the damage appear when you are in mid-air.
Even if i had your ping and u have mine, 10 to 1 I'll still own you.
-So i decided I want to fb twice after a jump and I hit a bit ch. If you even watch the video the first fb killed the bit ch and the second was a whole 30 degree away from the ghost.
Even if I had fb twiced at the ghost, I probably just right click twice.
-and third, thanks for the compliment. Its actually so easy to chain you, that I don't even consider me owning you any real achievement in the game.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed

Old 05-21-2010, 19:47   #8
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I unignored you and Zero for this thread to see what sort of retarded responses came.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
lol, I really laughed. Cus u now just prove you're a noob. Self ownage ftw!

-my ping own your ping i.e. mid-air hit i.e. u lag like an egy and the damage appear when you are in mid-air.
Even if i had your ping and u have mine, 10 to 1 I'll still own you.
-So i decided I want to fb twice after a jump and I hit a bit ch. If you even watch the video the first fb killed the bit ch and the second was a whole 30 degree away from the ghost.
Even if I had fb twiced at the ghost, I probably just right click twice.
-and third, thanks for the compliment. Its actually so easy to chain you, that I don't even consider me owning you any real achievement in the game.
Quote:
read wat i faking said between sentences, i havent stated my opinion whether this was aimbotting or not

vidsters wouldnt give a crap where someone is from and what their ping is, cuz everything is possible then.

if you had my ping and i had yours, it would be in my advantage I.E you'll have to record me. i even landed 90 pct of my shots towards you with my current 800 - 1k ping at home

you act like you are surprised that you were botjailed, please dont, considering that you were informed about it a week ago.

you own me? im not something of ur property, sorry for that. you act like i have anything to do with ur case.

I barely play here and i dont care about your case. do the best you can ever do and get yourself out of it, discussing this any further will lead to no end.

@ recost3,

re ignore me again cuz all you gonna see is me flaming that australian garbage, not something discussible.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2010, 19:48   #9
Recost3
Superbowl!

For the record, I don't know the guy very well. This is just after watching those 3 videos what I noticed. From my experienced eye (I played CO for 4-5 years at least and FB/SSed the whole time) he's not aimbotting. The problem is the vidsters. Obviously they don't know what decent aim is, or someone who bulks a lot submitted this video straight to a GM and bypassed the vidsters.
Old 05-21-2010, 19:59   #10
Recost3
Superbowl!

Quote:
read wat i faking said between sentences, i havent stated my opinion whether this was aimbotting or not

vidsters wouldnt give a crap where someone is from and what their ping is, cuz everything is possible then.
Are you retarded? That's supposed to be one of the damn requirements for videos to even be considered, I think <600 ping.
Old 05-21-2010, 20:00   #11
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For the record, I don't know the guy very well. This is just after watching those 3 videos what I noticed. From my experienced eye (I played CO for 4-5 years at least and FB/SSed the whole time) he's not aimbotting. The problem is the vidsters. Obviously they don't know what decent aim is, or someone who bulks a lot submitted this video straight to a GM and bypassed the vidsters.
Agreed, I've seen some good and bad vidsters, but the last batch of them haven't got a clue whats going on or how the game is played/effected by ping/lag, approving vids of 1117 ping for aimbotting is just insane. And no doubt those videos went right to evelyn, she hasn't a clue what fbing/aimbot looks like either, she believes midair hits are a result of aimbots not lag on the targets end. lol
Old 05-21-2010, 20:01   #12
pyrophobia

i'm sry, the moment you tried to analyze the vid and posted noob comment you failed.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed

Old 05-21-2010, 20:01   #13
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Quote:
Are you retarded? That's supposed to be one of the damn requirements for videos to even be considered, I think <600 ping.
500 ping, if above must maintain +25 fps I believe.
Old 05-21-2010, 20:04   #14
Daviddd
KINGSHIT

Daviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond repute
Hi!

Video Requirements:
* Names must be visible.
* Server info and ping must be visible.
* Descent video quality
* Minimal editting
* NO YOUTUBES
* Recent videos only
* Minimal 40 seconds
* Decent ping rate for aimbotting proof ~400 ping
* Decent FPS on aimbotting

Ping is over 500 the entire video, this should have been turned down the first second the ping was seen, Fail vidsters.

Last edited by Daviddd; 05-21-2010 at 20:09.
Daviddd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2010, 20:43   #15
Recost3
Superbowl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviddd View Post
Hi!

Video Requirements:
* Names must be visible.
* Server info and ping must be visible.
* Descent video quality
* Minimal editting
* NO YOUTUBES
* Recent videos only
* Minimal 40 seconds
* Decent ping rate for aimbotting proof ~400 ping
* Decent FPS on aimbotting

Ping is over 500 the entire video, this should have been turned down the first second the ping was seen, Fail vidsters.
Exactly

And moreover, even if the ping wasn't 600+ the entire time, MasterThanh does not appear to be aimbotting.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: