Old 09-24-2013, 11:52   #1
KiSses€*~

KiSses€*~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking conquer overload

Hello,

So I used to play co years ago and I quit...Now I'm back and I'm overloaded with the new classes and all kinds of stuff.
My old characters were
a fire fire fire
water tro water
and water ninja ninja
and a Trojan archer
I want to do that awesome reincarnation thing but I don't know into what
I've researched the new classes and stuff but I only got more confused. etc.

I want to know what you guys would reincarnate one of my characters into to make it very strong.

I want to do gw, all the new quests, play around verses other players,
••€€€€€••€€€€€••••
••••€€€€€€€€€•••••
••••••€€€€€•••••••
•••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••••

Last edited by KiSses€*~; 09-24-2013 at 12:48.
KiSses€*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2013, 15:30   #2
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Well a lot of people will recommend that you play as an assassin since it's the newest class to be introduced to the game and claim to be an over powered one. Assassin is an archer with throwing knives. They still have the same defense as an archer and for that TQ gave it a boost in HP. It's a well robust character but it does have its down falls. Its similar to fire base and only has one skill worth using "mortal wound" which stuns the opponents, holds them still, and another "spirit focus" which is a deadly move in itself but requires you not to move for 5 seconds prior to hitting an opponent. Unlike a fire Mortal Wound cost stamina rather then mana and you can drain through this skill relatively fast. If you wanted to reincarnate to an assassin for pvp people prefer starting as a water for stig, warrior for reflect, and assassin. Or if you want to combat with the starring ninja's you could go Monk, Water, Assassin for de-spell and stig.

The pirate is a fun class, a bit more fast paced compared to the assassin. They too are an over powered class. They have a few useful skills some similar to those you are already use to. Such as BladeTempest which is best described as your character literally sweeping across the screen.. Most people claim this skill equivalent to the mechanics of FastBlade. They to have another skill called EagleEye which in itself is similar to fire skill tornado where you can shoot multiple bullet's with your pistol at your opponent. However it can only be charged after you BladeTempest an opponent, otherwise it needs to be cooled down. If you were to go this route for reincarnation the best pvp build would be Water, Warrior, Pirate.

Another Op class is ninja, or so I believe it is and the gear for it are cheaper from those of a pirate or an assassin. Ninja are more up close and personal. They use a lot of helpful skills such as twofold which require you to be closer to your opponent. They're attack multiplies by 40% within each hit,gaping wounds. They also have useful skill such as p-star which can only work with bp's lower then you or within your bp range. P-star is deadly. It puts a stop to the opponent from restoring their health if inflicted. It last for a believe 20 seconds someone correct me if I'm wrong. This move can be countered by a monk. If you were to go this route for pvp I would recommend going water, ninja, ninja.

Monk is a huge support role in events and is also a deadly character as well. This class is an up-close and personal class. Their skill RadiantPalm is similar to a ninja's two fold in that you need to be close to use it. Other moves that are very effective for this class are WorldWindKick which tosses the opponent in the air leaving them immobilized for a few a seconds. This is useful for combination move that involves a melee attack we call "Triple". Triple alone is devastating and can kill opponents in one shot. If you're a pure monk you can shackle dead players, if this skill is fixed you will hold their dead bodies captive for a minute and thirty seconds or till another monk de-spells the skill. A key skill is de-spell (forgot what the name was called) self-explanatory, with this move you can cancel/counter spells. Monks are a huge role next to Waters when it comes to event's and they make for great pvp characters. If you were to go monk I would keep your build pure.

If this seems rush I apologies I'm not home at the moment. I'm sure other forum members can elaborate more for you if you have any questions.

take care
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2013, 16:18   #3
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
pure wat

wat war assassin

pirate war nin

wat war pirate

Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2013, 16:57   #4
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
Pure Monks well created rules
Oki†a (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2013, 19:34   #5
Linkerzz

Linkerzz is on a distinguished road
Water War Anything.

Pure Monk so you can shackle people you hate when they do Jiang.

Or Pure Water.

Assassin though is the OP class right now.
Linkerzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2013, 22:43   #6
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
if you dont plan on buying cps, better stay off the game.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2013, 07:14   #7
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkerzz View Post

Pure Monk so you can shackle people you hate when they do Jiang.
so sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2013, 17:13   #8
Linkerzz

Linkerzz is on a distinguished road