Old 03-26-2009, 08:59   #31
NightClub
Derek ~(^

NightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond repute
So ****ed. Its a Sad state of the world today. I agree with Dyna tho, They should/WOULD really have held the parents in trial too for witness/co-hosts to murder? I think so myself after I read this....

"She tried to escape, more than once. The first time, she was caught in the process of making a phone call. The second time, she ran into the parents of the boy who lived there; apparently they had known all along what was gong on. She begged them to help her, but they refused; his friend had criminal connections, and they didn稚 want to get into trouble, too.

People like this despite the fact they are under the "law" limit know VERY well what their actions/consequences does they are old ENOUGH to know right/from wrong, should be drug out into the street and shot.
***9829;~Rossy! u are my star... ***1161; <3
I WILL NEVER LET YOU FALL
I'LL STAND UP WITH YOU FOREVER
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU THROUGH IT ALL
EVEN IF SAVING YOU SENDS ME TO HEAVEN

"I will never love again."- Buttercup from The Princess Bride.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
MMORPG "CO2" - Masively Moronic Online Repetitive Game "Come and bulk Online 2 win".
NightClub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 12:49   #32
ビenzy

ビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond repute
I think if this happened in U.S. even if they did get short sentences they woulda died in jail. Either inmates killing em cuz they're disgusted by their crime or guards bribing the inmates to do it. After all, Jeffrey Dahmer was killed by his cellmate. Took a while but eventually somebody did it.

Wat~War~Tro
130~130~133

DIAMOND

Quote:
CoolHeart~speaks~to~ビenzy:u condom using pot guy
ビenzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 13:21   #33
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
this is really sad. i read about a quarter of it and i couldnt read any more...it made me sick to my stomach. it takes quite a bit to get me emotional and this did it. i just cant believe that there are people in this world that will do **** like this. rip
Old 03-26-2009, 15:35   #34
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to b1ackwa11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCaznGiRL View Post
well, i didn't think anyone would make fun of this because i figure everyone had a heart and no one would actually do this to anyone even if they hate their guts.

anyways my whole point was basically, why are they still free men?
Men? Men wouldn't do something like what is being claimed.

Of course, I'm also skeptical about this. I google'd it and I can't find anything that would make me believe that this article is completely true; yes suke I read what you posted, there are some huge **** ups on wiki's end if you read both of them and compare them. I would believe it if there were more than just tabloid and "I want attention" websites covering this story. Wiki and said tabloids won't get you the facts, wiki is basically just what someone thinks and then what others think needs revision, and well tabloids, we all know about them (Jessica Simpson is now pregnant with 4 children, 2 are developing in her left breast and the other 2 are developing in her right ass cheek).

If it is true then I'll believe it and feel sorry for the girl, until then, well I'm not going to give some taboo story teller what he thinks he deserves.
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

~Romans 2:7-8
b1ackwa11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 16:37   #35
Vitata
Hive

Vitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond repute
**** this is disgusting

Vitata Lvl 112>128 Wat-Wat | RB : 29 May '05 | 120 : 4 Feb '06
Raydric Lvl 130>130>130 Tro-War-Arch | 130 : 14 Jul '07 | RB : 28 Jul '08 | 130 : 11 Nov '08 | 2RB : 7 Dec '08 | 130 : 5 Mar '09
Feidada Lvl 130>130>131 Tro-War-Wat | 130 : 29 Jun '08 | RB : 3 Jul '08 | 130 : 9 Oct '08 | 2RB : 28 Nov '08 | 130 : 6 Mar '09
Kansasa Lvl XX Nin |

Quote:
Originally posted by Hashimoto
It's free to play, but pay to pwn.

Vitata is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 22:57   #36
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ackwa11 View Post

Of course, I'm also skeptical about this. I google'd it and I can't find anything that would make me believe that this article is completely true; yes suke I read what you posted, there are some huge **** ups on wiki's end if you read both of them and compare them. I would believe it if there were more than just tabloid and "I want attention" websites covering this story. Wiki and said tabloids won't get you the facts, wiki is basically just what someone thinks and then what others think needs revision, and well tabloids, we all know about them (Jessica Simpson is now pregnant with 4 children, 2 are developing in her left breast and the other 2 are developing in her right ass cheek).

If it is true then I'll believe it and feel sorry for the girl, until then, well I'm not going to give some taboo story teller what he thinks he deserves.
refer to suke post please
reading is fundamental

haters only make you famous.
NyCaznGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 23:26   #37
Raptura
MusE

Raptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond reputeRaptura has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
reading is fundamental
Wow, those rolleyes are annoying, never noticed it before.
Raptura is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 23:29   #38
Po0tEk
I.L.CC

Po0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond reputePo0tEk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
reading is fundamental
he did silly
Po0tEk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 02:41   #39
ビenzy

ビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
reading is fundamental
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ackwa11 View Post

Wat~War~Tro
130~130~133

DIAMOND

Quote:
CoolHeart~speaks~to~ビenzy:u condom using pot guy
ビenzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 03:45   #40
Grumps
Banned

Grumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond repute
dam wtf is with some ppl, thats jus heartless,
Grumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 10:33   #41
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptura View Post
Wow, those rolleyes are annoying, never noticed it before.
i know right. i like the old rolleyes betters >=[

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po0tEk View Post
he did silly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***402;renzy View Post
ops, then why would he say its fake? i know wiki is fake sometimes, but then it was published in a japanese news article , so why accuse/assume that it's fake??
i dont think it's fake ;o

ps. **** i just contradicted myself lol!

haters only make you famous.
NyCaznGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 10:41   #42
Vitata
Hive

Vitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hahaha *points*

Vitata Lvl 112>128 Wat-Wat | RB : 29 May '05 | 120 : 4 Feb '06
Raydric Lvl 130>130>130 Tro-War-Arch | 130 : 14 Jul '07 | RB : 28 Jul '08 | 130 : 11 Nov '08 | 2RB : 7 Dec '08 | 130 : 5 Mar '09
Feidada Lvl 130>130>131 Tro-War-Wat | 130 : 29 Jun '08 | RB : 3 Jul '08 | 130 : 9 Oct '08 | 2RB : 28 Nov '08 | 130 : 6 Mar '09
Kansasa Lvl XX Nin |

Quote:
Originally posted by Hashimoto
It's free to play, but pay to pwn.

Vitata is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 12:00   #43
Yu-Yevon
Igo

Yu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond repute
sum it up mel

Just Whistle...

I'll come...

I promise...

Catarina<3
Yu-Yevon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 13:58   #44
Sukesama
Sexy!!!

Sukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

ops, then why would he say its fake? i know wiki is fake sometimes, but then it was published in a japanese news article , so why accuse/assume that it's fake??

http://www.courts.go.jp/hanrei/pdf/A...FA0007BACA.pdf

Court document of the Junko Furuta case. However, I cannot read Japanese to verify it's authenticity. The website looks authentic however...

Sukesama~130-130-132~DiamondSexiest
Kazesuke~130-130-60
1st Player to Fix ALL Weapon Skills on a US Server~07/09/07
2nd Completion~12/06/07

Quest to Fixed Weapon Skills Thread

The Hump List
StAr-FiRe***9829;***9829;, royal-trouble***9829;, lilme***9829;, Far_Dareis_Mai***9829;, Kasha***9829;, Sanna***9829;, DaemonMum***9829;
Sukesama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 14:26   #45
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to b1ackwa11
Quote:

Read the article Mel, there is a lot of difference between the two stories. In fact the article suke posted was about a guy who had committed a gang related crime and then was tried to link back to this thing you posted.

Wiki... is full of ****, never use it for anything unless your doing a research paper about how useless wiki is. You can find information on tall tales in there that are claimed to be real which the average non-retarded citizen knows full well that its fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukesama View Post
http://www.courts.go.jp/hanrei/pdf/A...FA0007BACA.pdf

Court document of the Junko Furuta case. However, I cannot read Japanese to verify it's authenticity. The website looks authentic however...
It does seem like a legit site, however it also seems that Japans' court system is broken down the same way the States' is and this (from what I gathered) was the Supreme Court of Japan's site, not the general site for every court in Japan. Of course there is an english tab on the main site and also a navigator on the side that allows you to look up a case. I searched the name of the girl, the only result I got was for something in 2004 that wasn't even halfway related to said incident (http://www.courts.go.jp/english/judg...-.No..519.html). Of course if you can find the case number of what you think are the details for that case then you should be able to find it easy, if it truly does exist.

Now for my little turn at explaining exactly why I believe this is just a tall tale. When I used to live in Philly I lived in the, well not so nice section of the city, I believe you can use your imagination to well imagine what went on there. I've heard my fair share of stories about the worst possible crimes you could think of that gangs got away with. Some were even worse than this believe it or not. The truth is, none of those stories were true. Why? Gangs make **** up all the time, especially when they're feeling pressure from other gangs. So they make up these elaborate stories about how bad ass they are so people start to fear them. One gang, which was more or less just broken down into scattered street thugs when I lived there, had claimed that they filled up an entire city block's street lights with the hanging bodies of the Italian mob members just because one of them looked at them the wrong way and then the gang members who did it got off free. I've heard stories that would make the those just shy of mentally stable want to commit suicide so they would have never remember gruesome tale again.

Now I'm not too up-to-date on Japanese gangs and don't plan on updating myself, but this just sounds like one gang trying to look bad ass to scare either the neighborhood, another gang, or a fresh set of newbie cops who think they're gonna **** **** up.
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

~Romans 2:7-8
b1ackwa11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: