Old 03-26-2009, 00:25   #16
bods
pervert

bods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bods Send a message via Yahoo to bods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemst View Post
Sometimes, you know something happened, and you even have the person whose this happened to, but you can't proove it. =/

It's even harder to proove it if the person's dead and there's no DNA marks on him/her. (In this case, her)
i did lil research on this case
i've found out that the culprits were minors
but they were convicted and put into jail for several years
Old 03-26-2009, 00:27   #17
~Aphroditie~
Kris&Joey

~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute
wow... <crys> that poor girl. Thoes men need to be shot... no better yet maybe someone should do to them what they did to her?

*Forever Diamond* * Seven years and running semi-active.
~Aphroditie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 00:31   #18
bods
pervert

bods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aphroditie~ View Post
wow... <crys> that poor girl. Thoes men need to be shot... no better yet maybe someone should do to them what they did to her?
hmm..
maybe they could undergo torture as what they did to the victim
but rape
Old 03-26-2009, 00:50   #19
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bods View Post
hmm..
maybe they could undergo torture as what they did to the victim
but rape
I know what we could give them... *Evil grin*

I'm talking about Damien of course.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 01:01   #20
bods
pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemst View Post
I know what we could give them... *Evil grin*

I'm talking about Damien of course.
*mum*
Old 03-26-2009, 02:31   #21
Korvacs2.0
Banned

Korvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to japan?

A japanese TV company once kidnapped a guy in the 80s and told him he wouldnt be set free untill he wont X amount of money (total worth) by entering competitions, he woke up in an empty apartment naked with 500 pens and 10k Postcards, within a few months he had won the money so they changed the amount and told him that he still needed X amount to win and gave him more postcards and pens.

He was imprisoned (essentially) for a year and a half as part of the realitity tv show. The closest point he got to being free was when he won a holiday abroad (Which was fake) he had only won a 1 way ticket to vietnam and then had to enter competitions to win his ticket home.

He did however get to keep the money he won and the items he won, and it turned out that on his release he automatically inherited a series of companys which were producing merchendise on his behalf and he became a milionaire on his release.

Every cloud i guess...
Korvacs2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 03:00   #22
Betsy

Betsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy has a reputation beyond repute
It’s a really sad story ... I feel bad for the family of that girl.

In my city, we had a similar crime that happened. The girl went to my school, she and her bf went to the beach and two guys came. The two guys raped her and shot her bf dead. After, they put her in a car and lit it on fire, where she died, burnt…
They were sent to jail to serve time, but they are free now and one of them works in a pharmacy near my house.

My questions are: Where’s God? Does he really exist? And is there really justice in the world?

~Inanna war war wat 130 130 xxx

Feiti<3 ninja xxx

***9829; Happily married to S0ulj4h ***9829;

***4326; ShytHappens ***4326;

***4326; Mi,Tati, Lou Lou, Clau, Chel and Mar ***4326;

"A friend is a like ghost, whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like heart that goes strong until de end.
Where would we be in this world if we didn't have a friend!!"
Betsy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 03:33   #23
Sanna
Cuterator

Sanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Sanna Send a message via Skype™ to Sanna
Im horrified & i read nearly all until it went into detail and i cant cause ill just cry its so upsetting that poor girl
Archer ~ 13o

Quit ~ Uninstalled.

***1641;(***9679;***814;***814;***771;.•***771;)***1782;

***9829;Kim, Leah, Betsy, Mar, Chels, Mi, Tati, Deb & DrewDrew ***9829;
Sanna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 04:00   #24
Dynatron
AznChxFtW

Dynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond repute
got really sad/disgusted( with the culprits) while reading the article..
all under 18 i beleive, and only got a max of 8 years.. they deserve far worse then that.. just shows theres alot of bad people out there... tho im just as angry with the parents..yakuza or not/your child or not.. something like that you call the cops and lock em up.

'`~'slinky~'~`'
LvL 130
Water

'`~' Dynatron '~`'
LvL 131
Fire

'`~'!Zero~'~`'
LvL 131
Trojan
Dynatron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 04:19   #25
bods
pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
It’s a really sad story ... I feel bad for the family of that girl.

In my city, we had a similar crime that happened. The girl went to my school, she and her bf went to the beach and two guys came. The two guys raped her and shot her bf dead. After, they put her in a car and lit it on fire, where she died, burnt…
They were sent to jail to serve time, but they are free now and one of them works in a pharmacy near my house.

My questions are: Where’s God? Does he really exist? And is there really justice in the world?
of course there is my love
there still justice in this world
unfortunately justice didn't serve well for this case
Old 03-26-2009, 07:05   #26
Sukesama
Sexy!!!

Sukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond repute
Sad and disgusting. But then again, I won't sterotype the entire Japanese race because one Judge made a stupid verdict upon 4 criminals. More than likely, they hired the same lawyer as OJ Simpson

Sukesama~130-130-132~DiamondSexiest
Kazesuke~130-130-60
1st Player to Fix ALL Weapon Skills on a US Server~07/09/07
2nd Completion~12/06/07

Quest to Fixed Weapon Skills Thread

The Hump List
StAr-FiRe***9829;***9829;, royal-trouble***9829;, lilme***9829;, Far_Dareis_Mai***9829;, Kasha***9829;, Sanna***9829;, DaemonMum***9829;
Sukesama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 07:18   #27
Atreya
Chicks dig scars...

Atreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond repute
Thats fcked up, but i wouldnt even say its the japanese goverment screwing it up, cant be so sure the punishment would of been much worse here. (fckers would of more than likely been killed after release) but as far as punishment goes with a good lawyer the little ****s would get off in 10-12
Meecrob - ****ty stigger L70

Guild:
*** i duno anymore
Server:
Diamond

Xbox Live- Atr3ya
WoW- Atreya US Shattered Halls
Atreya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 08:12   #28
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
any credible sources to this? i actually did read the whole thing too. is really ****ed up im not gonna lie.
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Its time we stand and say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I
Diāvolo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 08:48   #29
Sukesama
Sexy!!!

Sukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diāvolo<3 View Post
any credible sources to this? i actually did read the whole thing too. is really ****ed up im not gonna lie.
If you go to the wiki link from Mel, there is another link below to the Japan Times which talks about this case. Look credible to me.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/membe...20040729a3.htm

Sukesama~130-130-132~DiamondSexiest
Kazesuke~130-130-60
1st Player to Fix ALL Weapon Skills on a US Server~07/09/07
2nd Completion~12/06/07

Quest to Fixed Weapon Skills Thread

The Hump List
StAr-FiRe***9829;***9829;, royal-trouble***9829;, lilme***9829;, Far_Dareis_Mai***9829;, Kasha***9829;, Sanna***9829;, DaemonMum***9829;
Sukesama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 08:52   #30
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukesama View Post
If you go to the wiki link from Mel, there is another link below to the Japan Times which talks about this case. Look credible to me.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/membe...20040729a3.htm
o im a dumbass didnt even see that rofl

k then i beleive is true thats ****ed up.
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Its time we stand and say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I
Diāvolo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: