Old 02-25-2009, 20:35   #61
crgliner
C.R.E.A.M

crgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to crgliner Send a message via Skype™ to crgliner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu-Yevon View Post
Yeh I understood what you said, just one last thing:

Players job is to play the game and GM's job is to judge them accordingly and punish them accordingly. Or at least should be that way...
so ur saying its cool to play with hackers as long as they havent gotten caught by a gm yet?
***9829;Happily Married to LoveToHate***9829;

Hardluck
Water-Warrior-Trojan
130-130-134

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.
crgliner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 20:51   #62
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgliner View Post
so ur saying its cool to play with hackers as long as they havent gotten caught by a gm yet?
you totally misunderstood what he said,
he said players are suppose to be players, gms r suppose to be the one worrying about botters..
"atleast thats the way it should be", he was saying it ironically cuz gm dont do their job

haters only make you famous.
NyCaznGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 20:53   #63
crgliner
C.R.E.A.M

crgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond reputecrgliner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to crgliner Send a message via Skype™ to crgliner
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCaznGiRL View Post
you totally misunderstood what he said,
he said players are suppose to be players, gms r suppose to be the one worrying about botters..
"atleast thats the way it should be", he was saying it ironically cuz gm dont do their job
i see what ur sayin but he made it sound like if the player isnt caught by a gm (bc gms dont log on ) that it is cool to play with ppl how hack or whatnot...thats just how i saw it anyway lol >.>
***9829;Happily Married to LoveToHate***9829;

Hardluck
Water-Warrior-Trojan
130-130-134

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.
crgliner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 21:18   #64
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i see what ur sayin but he made it sound like if the player isnt caught by a gm (bc gms dont log on ) that it is cool to play with ppl how hack or whatnot...thats just how i saw it anyway lol >.>
lol yeh he just word it differently, idunno how i manage to understand him:S LOL

Old 02-26-2009, 06:42   #65
Wunan

Wunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond reputeWunan has a reputation beyond repute
mel..kick *Fenix* pl0x, hes a tard

Conquer
BahamutAly
War-War-Fire
130-130-132
~Asura
Nin-War-Fire
130-130-131
Gone
(retired 2009 bcuz of the fkin scammer)

Neukku^ - my rl wife sold it</3
Goover - hacked
Wunan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 18:14   #66
Yu-Yevon
Igo

Yu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You do know that Players are a bunch of ppl with different minds and ways of thinking, what may look like hacking to you might look legitemate to me.

and actually, yes it is, when I accepted the agreements stated while creating the account TQ didnt refer to anything you just said...or did they? honestly, I don't think so.

Lem'me give you an example: I'm a new player who just got here, I don't browse forums at all and I decide to make a guild. I recruit a few members and im told by another player that I recruited a hacker. Well, I have never seen the player hacking so I prefer not to kick it. Later on there will be ppl pking me, insulting me in game and on the forums, etc. Whos fault is it? players fault? gms fault?

eh, poor example but thats what came into my head.

TQ should be paying you since players are doing half of gm's job lmao. As players and some of you bulkers, you deserve better service.

If im wrong, maybe im just not suitable to play co, but thats how most of the mmorpgs I played work.

@Mel: you still get a strawberry candy for the effort lol.

Just Whistle...

I'll come...

I promise...

Catarina<3
Yu-Yevon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 19:20   #67
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunan View Post
mel..kick *Fenix* pl0x, hes a tard
k,
idk how he got in
prolly spam to get in, and we by accident click ok

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: