Old 01-22-2008, 08:34   #61
badlydrawnboy
Seby~

badlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond reputebadlydrawnboy has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahaha, ****!

Quote:
The Funny People

[Whisper]sheriff007 speaks to Seby~: ****ing aimbotter[22:53]
badlydrawnboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 08:37   #62
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
If you actually took your time as a mod to read the posts probably you'd know what i suggested a bit up? how about you scroll up a bit and read what i wrote.

Why don't you people just mod like fx trunks who only closed a thread or deleted a post if there was being flamed at a person.

He didn't edit our posts if we joked around and said **! to each other.
He didn't send us warnings if we "bypassed" the filter which btw ** isn't if it was bypassing i'd have to make it bald .

The way he was modding was 20x better than what jerkoff MB is doing lol
All he's doing is throwing around warnings and getting people banned "woohoo" go him he's such a good mob lmfao.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't it a mods job to listen to the community? And figure out what they'd what?

Isn't the customer always right?
If I remember correctly BM was trained by trunks so I am not getting something here. Either way I am currently here listening to your complaints. I havent infracted anyone in the thread as I have listened to the complaints. So am I not trying to find out what you want despite you guys swearing at me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerballa View Post
Never heard of being lenient?
Being a mod doesn't mean you have to play forum Nazi and give infractions every time someone uses a curse word.

How is it a "solution" when you want us to do what you guys want?
It's still gonna come down to that we can't type the word fuck in any different way.
If we could just say fcuk or whatever without having a fckin mod on our back, now that would be a fair solution. ^___^
Its not about doing what the mod wants how about doing what the rules say? When you signed up to participate for the CO forums you signed up to follow the rules. The rules allow for light swearing hence the reason moderators infract for it. Should you want free speech in swear words, might I suggest you visit another forum but I doubt this one is going to bend to allow all of the swear words on the simple fact that minors visit the site.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:43   #63
HERZELEID
C++/Java

HERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond reputeHERZELEID has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
If I remember correctly BM was trained by trunks so I am not getting something here. Either way I am currently here listening to your complaints. I havent infracted anyone in the thread as I have listened to the complaints. So am I not trying to find out what you want despite you guys swearing at me?

Its not about doing what the mod wants how about doing what the rules say? When you signed up to participate for the CO forums you signed up to follow the rules. The rules allow for light swearing hence the reason moderators infract for it. Should you want free speech in swear words, might I suggest you visit another forum but I doubt this one is going to bend to allow all of the swear words on the simple fact that minors visit the site.

what the ****? you train mods? where is this facility located? a mod training center omg!

ps: **** off durant
Old 01-22-2008, 08:43   #64
xKitex
CO Outlaw

xKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, your listening and basically telling us you dont give a flying ****, you are in charge and if we dont like it thats tough. Thats not trying to help us come to a solution, thats stonewalling.

MSN: camramandan@hotmail.com

<3 ppl on my frein list, sick of listing ppl

"My babies will be beautiful ninjas!"
-Louie

<3 my lovely wifeh kim, NOT LOUIE!!@!

Appealing as that may be you are fairly certain anything that bleeds candy is better left untouched.
xKitex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 08:49   #65
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
I am certain you got my posts mix up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKitex View Post
The whole point is so that you will get a DIFFERENT meaning from the second ***. Apparently I will have to dumb down my replies in the future.
Yet isnt the intention to still call them ***? The context of the entire sentence isnt quite helping you out here.

I could say "**** off noob! "

or "**** off noob! "

Does it still have the same meaning? Depends on the conversation. The same with your alternate *** word. Depending upon the context used its no better than the filtered word.

Quote:
If we WANTED to bypass, which we really don't have any desire to do, we would do the spaces, the dots, bold italic whatever. Bypassing would indicate trying to make a word readable that would not normally be readable. I can type the word **** out without modifying it at all, and it is not filtered. So if it is not filtered in the first place, how is it that I am bypassing the filter?
Maybe this is where we have the problem. Bypassing relates to any action taken to make a filtered word viewable whether it means thru addition or subtraction. Like said the way the letters are being used would justify the need for infraction.

Quote:
Yes, lets call each other fruits, which by the way is meant as an insult to homosexual people.

I hope that you can see what my point is THIS time, because I don't think I can put it in simpler terms than that.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:51   #66
Durant
Angry X***

Quote:
Yes, your listening and basically telling us you dont give a flying ****, you are in charge and if we dont like it thats tough. Thats not trying to help us come to a solution, thats stonewalling.
If i was infact infracting for some of the posts in the thread while discussing with you then I think stonewalling is a suitable term to use. However I am debating with you as I dont agree with your defense. Is there a problem with me asking you to justify your view more?
Old 01-22-2008, 08:56   #67
Distnub

Distnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond reputeDistnub has a reputation beyond repute
Durant ate your cookies
-Durant

Illusion~ <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECLiPSE:NiX/SS View Post
Sounds to me like TQ is just trying to get other people to do their ads for them... kinda interested in what the "special" prizes are gonna be tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitata View Post
Hookers. Limited edition TQ Hookers
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Xzero- View Post
Christ now they are gonna ruin sex. >_>
Distnub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 09:15   #68
BlackMagics

BlackMagics is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagics is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagics is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagics is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagics is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagics is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagics is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to BlackMagics Send a message via Yahoo to BlackMagics
Wow... I sure missed a lot... In all honesty I believe that I have been pretty lenient with you all, as well as equal. I have told you that I don't mind the spamming quite as much so you have been able to do that. I told you I don't mind you flaming anyone else as long as it doesn't resort to rl flaming and you have been able to do that....

now please tell me.... why it is so hard to just type **** or ***** or ***** without altering it at all?
Old 01-22-2008, 09:20   #69
xKitex
CO Outlaw

xKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond reputexKitex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am certain you got my posts mix up.
The rest of your post would've been confusing without my text in front of it, and my new years resolution is to be more lazy.

Quote:
Yet isnt the intention to still call them ***? The context of the entire sentence isnt quite helping you out here.

I could say "**** off noob! "

or "**** off noob! "

Does it still have the same meaning? Depends on the conversation. The same with your alternate *** word. Depending upon the context used its no better than the filtered word.
Can you please define the difference between denotation and connotation for me please? Just so I know that you actually understand the concept.

Quote:
Maybe this is where we have the problem. Bypassing relates to any action taken to make a filtered word viewable whether it means thru addition or subtraction. Like said the way the letters are being used would justify the need for infraction.
Well if those are the way the rules are being interpreted now, I suppose the next step is trying to get the admins to modify the rules.

Since once I get a computer that will run conquer I will no longer care about the forums, I'll concede to your requests. For now.

MSN: camramandan@hotmail.com

<3 ppl on my frein list, sick of listing ppl

"My babies will be beautiful ninjas!"
-Louie

<3 my lovely wifeh kim, NOT LOUIE!!@!

Appealing as that may be you are fairly certain anything that bleeds candy is better left untouched.
xKitex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 09:32   #70
Xazax~
Fletcher

Xazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its not about doing what the mod wants how about doing what the rules say? When you signed up to participate for the CO forums you signed up to follow the rules.
this in fact is not true, when most of us signed up there was no filter meaning we did not agree to this
and great service they have asking the users thrie opinions on stuff like implementing a filter
yes bravo this is how to make people happy
and again BM **** OFFi went to school and took a test for 2 hours i come home and i have 2 infractions chill out with the infractions and ****
Trops- Fire 120+ - Main

Remong~Fast~ Pro archer twins (No Longer Twins But Still Pro)
Mint<3~RoamingGnome~Undertow teh pro waters!

Peace...Through Superior Firepower

Quote:
vanilla: Is roaming gnome strong?
Mint<3: strongest gnome in the village
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janixa View Post

So you might aswel take your insults and accusations and shove em up your ass to keep your heads company.
Xazax~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 11:12   #71
Bodom

Bodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond reputeBodom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagics View Post
Wow... I sure missed a lot... In all honesty I believe that I have been pretty lenient with you all, as well as equal. I have told you that I don't mind the spamming quite as much so you have been able to do that. I told you I don't mind you flaming anyone else as long as it doesn't resort to rl flaming and you have been able to do that....

now please tell me.... why it is so hard to just type **** or ***** or ***** without altering it at all?
Cause it breaks my civil rights
CobHC
Charon
Borgear
Bodom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 12:20   #72
Zidane003
Zaxika~

Zidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Zidane003
Quote:
If i was infact infracting for some of the posts in the thread while discussing with you then I think stonewalling is a suitable term to use.

Like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagics
Dear Zidane003,

You have received a warning at ConquerRPG Forum.

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language/Bypassing the Filter

don't bypass the filter... first warning. ty - Bm
-------

Original Post:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?p=7242478
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
but u know its twisted with *** word since its not the negative word for homosexual, since the negative word for *** is homo
I always wondered that too. *** isn't a derogatory word any more. Anyone that uses it as such is generally about 10 years old and is trying to use it to get one up on another straight person, generally this doesn't work as the other person doesn't care. No *** person would ever get offended by someone calling them it, and frankly there are a lot of far worse terms out there to use that aren't filtered...it's just stupid.

OH NO BYPASS...rly? Who cares

Edit: Don't bypass... ty - BM
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
ConquerRPG Forum

And btw guys, we had the same thing with mayfaire. She gave up in the end, these mods will too. It's just a matter of time.
Zidane003 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 12:25   #73
Zidane003
Zaxika~

Zidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond reputeZidane003 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Zidane003
Sorry for the double post I'm lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagics View Post

Because you're so "lenient" with other areas where you're supposed to be enforcing rules. You can't exactly expect to get away with saying "Yeah you can break those rules because they don't annoy me, but these rules do so you're not allowed to break them".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
Cause it breaks my civil rights
No it doesn't
Zidane003 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 12:40   #74
peppa
chintzy

peppa has much to be proud ofpeppa has much to be proud ofpeppa has much to be proud ofpeppa has much to be proud ofpeppa has much to be proud ofpeppa has much to be proud ofpeppa has much to be proud ofpeppa has much to be proud of
I just wonder..what do you wanna accomplish with being so hard on the rules ? Does it gain you in any way ? Do you feel good inside after you sent a warning ? Is there any reason why these rules need to be handled this way ?
> ye ye kids reading on the forum...so they don't play the game ? What difference is it to read and understand a word on the forum, than in the game ?

Theres no reason to be like this, why is it that the moderators are the ones that create the biggest problem in the diamond community these days ? Yes ppl say the words...w.e it doesnt matter, its YOU guys as mods that make it a problem...

Vision
peppa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 12:58   #75
Kalee
Pro nub~

Kalee has much to be proud ofKalee has much to be proud ofKalee has much to be proud ofKalee has much to be proud ofKalee has much to be proud ofKalee has much to be proud ofKalee has much to be proud ofKalee has much to be proud ofKalee has much to be proud of
lol =x how long is this gonna go on fighting the mods. they obviously are hardheaded and on a power trip and knowing u dont like their modding but u cant do anything about it, puts em on even a bigger power trip. u argue and argue and they still keep doin the same thing.. so why bother except cause more work for urself in having to create new forum accounts. ionno.. to me it seems u guys are hangin urselves. creating new forum accounts may not bother other ppl but im lazy so...

im used to talkin however i want on forums too but i aint gonna give em the pleasure of giving me an infraction =x bah.. my 2 cents

~Aura-
130-130-131

***4326;

Kalee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: