Old 02-04-2009, 04:42   #76
-Xzero-
Banned

-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to -Xzero- Send a message via Skype™ to -Xzero-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
I think the team with most steroid users will win.
Just like hockey =o
The NFL is tough on no steroid usage. This ain't the MLB where their steroid screenings only occur when somebody goes "hey wasn't that guy like 10% that size when he started last year?"
-Xzero- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2009, 08:33   #77
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Xzero- View Post
The NFL is tough on no steroid usage. This ain't the MLB where their steroid screenings only occur when somebody goes "hey wasn't that guy like 10% that size when he started last year?"
yea lol
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Its time we stand and say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I
Diāvolo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2009, 11:21   #78
Shintu
Shintugami

Location: Heaven Or Hell -_- My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite
Shintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
Superbowl sucked.
Bad.

Bruce Springsteen though.
Yeaaaah.
Was one of the best games ive seen in along time guessing your team lost? I guess you prefer games that appear over by the end of first quarter? Cuz yeah a game that is close down to the last minute and is full of unexpected plays and flags completely sucks. lol

WSanctuaryW
Skill Over Power
I came.. I saw.. I saved $20k and quit.

***9829;I Support War***9829;
Shintu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2009, 11:22   #79
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintu View Post
Was one of the best games ive seen in along time guessing your team lost? I guess you prefer games that appear over by the end of first quarter? Cuz yeah a game that is close down to the last minute and is full of unexpected plays and flags completely sucks. lol
Oh no, it just sucks because I don't understand it.

/english
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2009, 11:27   #80
Shintu
Shintugami

Shintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh no, it just sucks because I don't understand it.

/english
Ahh ok confused me there. But I can understand where your coming from now, I think that would rather make it suck. =\ ...and yeah great halftime show lol.

WSanctuaryW
Skill Over Power

Old 02-09-2009, 11:29   #81
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ahh ok confused me there. But I can understand where your coming from now, I think that would rather make it suck. =\ ...and yeah great halftime show lol.
I missed the most of that too,
basically, it was on in the background.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:30   #82
Shintu
Shintugami

Quote:
I missed the most of that too,
basically, it was on in the background.
Lucky you. xD

WSanctuaryW
Skill Over Power

Old 02-09-2009, 11:31   #83
mortysteve
Banned

Quote:
Lucky you. xD
Tennis ftw.
amirite
Old 02-09-2009, 12:16   #84
Atreya
Chicks dig scars...

Atreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond reputeAtreya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Xzero- View Post
Steelers got it, neither team deserves to be there though. The card's got lucky against the eagles (who also didn't deserve to get as far as they did) and the steelers got lucky against the ravens.

The last superbowl that had my attention was the Rams vs. Pats; after that imo it went downhill.
Then your really not a football fan at all lol...last years superbowl was amazing, and this years was better. And in no way did the steelers get lucky in the AFC champ game, did you even watch it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
i want a real footy thread.. like AFL thread... btw who ever says AFL sucks yet they like this gridiron or wateva footy... ur a fuking idiot lol because ur 2 teams in the finals this year have 2 half crap players from AFL in them.. and they are ur main kickers
You honestly think arena football can hold a candle to the nfl? o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECLiPSE:NiX/SS View Post
It was a good game... but still couldn't top the giants game last year...
this one was better, better catchhhhh, and it was for the winning TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
COLTS FTW k?
overrated and getting older =(

Quote:
Superbowl sucked.
Bad.

Bruce Springsteen though.
Yeaaaah.
o_0...i was almost tempted to turn on that garbage game show on ABC to get out of listening to "the boss" he was garbage
Meecrob - ****ty stigger L70

Guild:
*** i duno anymore
Server:
Diamond

Xbox Live- Atr3ya
WoW- Atreya US Shattered Halls
Atreya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: