Old 08-24-2017, 17:04   #1
StarLorde

StarLorde is on a distinguished road
Question Best ways to train for a Fire Tao and how to do attributes post reborn?

I recently started a Fire Tao and I'm really enjoying it so far.

My only problem is training to level up. I'm level 111 and the only thing I can train on without spending tons of money on HP pots is bull monsters and thats not very good exp. I'm working on getting my fire circle to level 2 but I think it will be quite some time before that is effective.

For the time being I've been trying to train at red devils in Mystic Castle but those can hit upwards of 400 damage on me and I cant really sit there and tank attacks while I use a whole mana bar to do fire circle. Are there some secret spots that I should know about or techniques to training my skills?

Lastly I'm having difficulty with tanking monsters like Red Devils and FG1-2. When I hit 120 and have 120 super armor am I going to be able to train here hopefully from them hitting ones or lower.

Attributes when I reborn I also dont know what I should be doing. Should I focus everything into Spirit? Or should I put a bit into Vitality as well. Should I focus on putting passive stats like chi, perfection, and ji ang into straight mag dmg? Or should I do a little bit of break immunity and hp as well?

THanks for the help
StarLorde is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2017, 17:21   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLorde View Post

My only problem is training to level up. I'm level 111 and the only thing I can train on without spending tons of money on HP pots is bull monsters and thats not very good exp. I'm working on getting my fire circle to level 2 but I think it will be quite some time before that is effective.

For the time being I've been trying to train at red devils in Mystic Castle but those can hit upwards of 400 damage on me and I cant really sit there and tank attacks while I use a whole mana bar to do fire circle. Are there some secret spots that I should know about or techniques to training my skills?

Lastly I'm having difficulty with tanking monsters like Red Devils and FG1-2. When I hit 120 and have 120 super armor am I going to be able to train here hopefully from them hitting ones or lower.

Attributes when I reborn I also dont know what I should be doing. Should I focus everything into Spirit? Or should I put a bit into Vitality as well. Should I focus on putting passive stats like chi, perfection, and ji ang into straight mag dmg? Or should I do a little bit of break immunity and hp as well?

THanks for the help
Honestly, for leveling you should have selected an Archer, warrior, or monk if you have decent gear. Fire next to water is probably the slowest leveling class. Moving on, get a tower and fan by doing the equipment quest make the tower +3-4 using champion points and you're good. For stats and builds check out my Wikia in my signature and select fire taoist under classes. Read through the builds etc and you are only going to want 20 points Max in spirit the rest will be vitality. Perfection I wouldn't worry about too much because it sounds like you don't even have a full set of super equipment which is the minimum requirement to do it.

If you have any other questions that I haven't answered or the Wikia hasn't please feel free to ask. Again if you come to my server I can help you way more you'll get 100 in a day and RB etc in little time. Plus the people are pretty nice and chill. It's up to you. A couple other new people just joined there and are enjoying it you could probably level with them.

PS. Make sure you're doing what daily and weekly quests you can to help you out even more there is a good video guide on the Wikia under Misc.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2017, 17:36   #3
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
troll answer?
Best way to train a fire tao is by selling your gears or trading them for any other class, literally ANY other class.

honest answer?
Best way to train a fire is by going water.

Yup, fires are not even worth the time as a bound side project.
"oh but elite pk dur dur dur"- warrior w/BS > fire.

If you really want to bind yourself to ****, pirate would be a much better hot mess as they at least have epic potential.

EDIT: dident see the part where u said ur having fun! Rock that **** hard then, just know that at some time in the near future, you gonna hit a wall of nerf factor that will have you wishing you had chose something else.
QueenOfHearts|Duchess 3.5B]|Ninja|140

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017"RIP")

Current Server: ~Titan~
|HouseOfCards| Guild Leader - Titan

Active: 2003-2018 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)

Last edited by DIRTY~XII; 08-24-2017 at 17:39.
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2017, 19:39   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello StarLorde =)

As DIRTY~XII wrote, I would also advise against putting all your efforts into a fire =(

Create other accounts at least to have more options... not saying that cuz I don't like fire taos, cuz I do, but that class is the least viable in the game right now >.<
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2017, 05:53   #5
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Adventure zone, Alien Serpents or Basilisks. They will hit you way less since they do magic dmg.
Old 08-25-2017, 15:13   #6
--DREAM--
SpaM HaXoR

--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
troll answer?
Best way to train a fire tao is by selling your gears or trading them for any other class, literally ANY other class.

honest answer?
Best way to train a fire is by going water.

Yup, fires are not even worth the time as a bound side project.
"oh but elite pk dur dur dur"- warrior w/BS > fire.

If you really want to bind yourself to ****, pirate would be a much better hot mess as they at least have epic potential.

EDIT: dident see the part where u said ur having fun! Rock that **** hard then, just know that at some time in the near future, you gonna hit a wall of nerf factor that will have you wishing you had chose something else.
Are melee waters still a thing?? i remember in the past they were op asf
Server -SnowWhite
Overz - 105 Archer
---------------------------------------------------
Rep - 41,425,945

.:*SPAMMER*:.
--DREAM-- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2017, 18:09   #7
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by --DREAM-- View Post
Are melee waters still a thing?? i remember in the past they were op asf
Nearly a decade since I last saw one.
QueenOfHearts|Duchess 3.5B]|Ninja|140

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017"RIP")

Current Server: ~Titan~
|HouseOfCards| Guild Leader - Titan

Active: 2003-2018 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2017, 18:35   #8
--DREAM--
SpaM HaXoR

--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
Nearly a decade since I last saw one.
rip the dream Feelsbadman
Server -SnowWhite
Overz - 105 Archer
Rep - 41,425,945

Old 08-26-2017, 11:42   #9
Rapter

Rapter is on a distinguished road
[quote=*~BeLLaDonna~*;11969539]Hello StarLorde =)

As DIRTY~XII wrote, I would also advise against putting all your efforts into a fire =(

Create other accounts at least to have more options... not saying that cuz I don't like fire taos, cuz I do, but that class is the least viable in the game right now >.<[/QUOT

Haters gonna hate, Fire Tao are still worth playing, just follow my build and you will be fine for all events, if you are poor just swap out M-ATTACK for final M-Attack and you will be fine as long as you are skilled..... check the below like to see my fire in action last week

https://www.youtube.com/user/redraver12/videos

Come Flame EU Server to check my build, don't let the haters make you quit playing Fire Tao
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2017, 14:33   #10
--DREAM--
SpaM HaXoR

[quote=Rapter;11969687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello StarLorde =)

Create other accounts at least to have more options... not saying that cuz I don't like fire taos, cuz I do, but that class is the least viable in the game right now >.<[/QUOT

Haters gonna hate, Fire Tao are still worth playing, just follow my build and you will be fine for all events, if you are poor just swap out M-ATTACK for final M-Attack and you will be fine as long as you are skilled..... check the below like to see my fire in action last week

Come Flame EU Server to check my build, don't let the haters make you quit playing Fire Tao
RIP FIRE.
Server -SnowWhite
Overz - 105 Archer
Rep - 41,425,945

Old 08-26-2017, 15:01   #11
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello StarLorde =)

Hello Rapter =)

Hmmm your post is confusing.. dunno if you're answering to me or to StarLorde >.<

Can you put a direct link to the video with your fire plz?

I tried to see him, but you were offline urghhh... I guess better to write his stats here (just saw you were prince with 30 billions donation)
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 08-26-2017 at 16:36. Reason: Cleaning post >.<
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2017, 15:08   #12
--DREAM--
SpaM HaXoR

[quote=*~BeLLaDonna~*;11969696]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post

Hello Rapter =)

Hmmm your post is confusing.. dunno if you're answering to me or to StarLorde >.<

I tried to see him, but you were offline urghhh... I guess better to write his stats here (just saw you were prince with 30 billions donation)
This.
Server -SnowWhite
Overz - 105 Archer
Rep - 41,425,945

Old 08-26-2017, 15:41   #13
Rapter

[quote=*~BeLLaDonna~*;11969696]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post

Hello Rapter =)

Here you go Fire Haters, please stop putting down fires just cuz you do not understand them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWVzeGp68A8
Old 08-26-2017, 15:58   #14
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Rapter;11969700]
Quote:

Here you go Fire Haters, please stop putting down fires just cuz you do not understand them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWVzeGp68A8
Are you running the build I suggested in the wikia? Chi/Jiang wise at least?

Quote:
Chi recommended for non-kings all stages: Break/Max~HP/Mattack/Immunity

Jiang Hu Recommendation in order: Matt/Imm/Matt/Matt/HP/Imm/Matt/Matt/HP

For kings Chi you switch break to final mattack. Jiang Hu remains the same.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 08-26-2017 at 16:00.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2017, 16:05   #15
Rapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLorde View Post

THanks for the help
Hello to ans you question please use a wand lvl 10 and learn snow from the MPC in market (no manna needed). Put you act on auto and do all daily quests, get help to do tower quest and realm you will be 120 in a few days, then go FG1 and just leave it on auto once you have a super tower dmg should not be so bad.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: