Old 03-14-2018, 10:39   #16
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Get a real job and help make America great again.
QueenOfHearts|Duchess [2.6B]|Ninja|140

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017"RIP")

Current Server: ~Titan~
|HouseOfCards| Guild Leader - Titan

Active: 2003-2018 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2018, 13:45   #17
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Not ignorance at all. How long has this new map been here for? A month or so?
You're saying u've made all of that in "just a lil' time" spent hunting? Can you hear of yourself? At first, you have like 15-20 mins or so when u get those lucky drops, based on that lucky period ofc and ye the drops are smexy but it happens a couple of times. After that period is gone, the drops are very hard to get.
I simply wanted to point out that your statement -> "Hunting a lil bit of time everyday" is unfounded which brings us back to my statement -> 24/7 co-maniac. Well not 24 let's say 8-10 (100% sure of it) but def 7 days per week lol. You cannot get those amounts of drops if you ain't spending good hours hunting. No offence but you might give false hopes to people who play the game for like 1-2 hrs per day.
Yes.. just hunting about 2 hours a day... 10k monsters killed...

The only time i hunted for very long there was to reach 30k kill during one weekend cuz was number i wanted to reach (did it in 2 times.. 15 in the morning and 15k at night).. but that was too long and not gonna do it again

Many ppl will not get those drop numbers in 2 hours and will need to hunt longer... but you can get really nice things from that island hunting regularly

Ppl complain about bulkers who "just pay to win" and complain when you spend time playing ughhhh =.=
Old conquer was like that.. you had do spend time hunting too > . <

And i am not giving false hope.. i am showing that players should spend more time on that map hunting cuz it is worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I know this is random yet if people are hunting for yellow boxes and they sorta seem to fall like 2 or 3 over a short burst of time then occasionally then a few again over a short burst of time I have noticed so you all know in about 2 hours of grinding to 2 1/2 hours I get about 15-20 yellow boxes on average. Sometimes a few more and sometimes less yet with 9 bliss that is probably a realistic number in case you all want rough numbers.

With that 1000 yellow boxes may not be enough - it seems so random you end up with a lot of doubles, triples etc. and a ton of the 10 stone value things, yet I do get a crap load of chi (I love chi) and a good amount of bound dbs let alone the relics that you can decompose etc.

I think Diety Land was a great idea from TQ's perspective for grinding, etc. You do need to keep 9 bliss up for best results. What I do miss is the old +2 and +3 bound stone drops which can not drop other then the few minutes of daily exp time for the +3/+5 pack or on very rare occasion the stone sprite which may drop a +2 stone bound. You can make a ton of +1 bound stones though.

:P
I hope 1000 will be enough hahahah >.<

Yes.. chi is really nice too and all the + stones help a lot with relics composing
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2018, 22:13   #18
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

Some pics to show... Less than 2 hours to kill almost 13k monsters... 34 more lil rune boxes.. 10 Savage Bones and other things
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Start.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	151302   Click image for larger version

Name:	End.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	278.3 KB
ID:	151303   Click image for larger version

Name:	Monsters Killed.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	283.7 KB
ID:	151304   Click image for larger version

Name:	Items.png
Views:	127
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	151305  
Sake - Most noob
Old 03-15-2018, 08:00   #19
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

Some pics to show... Less than 2 hours to kill almost 13k monsters... 34 more lil rune boxes.. 10 Savage Bones and other things
what the hell are those carddeck kinda items?

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-136 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2018, 18:27   #20
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
what the hell are those carddeck kinda items?
Hello Mucle =)

It is a thing from old quest that you just reminded me I could throw away >.<
I keep so many things... cuz i think maybe i will need them later.. but that thing was when you had to kill trojan with one or two stars then same with three stars.. etc.
Sake - Most noob
Old 03-15-2018, 20:29   #21
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello Mucle =)

It is a thing from old quest that you just reminded me I could throw away >.<
I keep so many things... cuz i think maybe i will need them later.. but that thing was when you had to kill trojan with one or two stars then same with three stars.. etc.
ah that one lol. Yea I keep all quest items too, sometimes you can use them later when a next event comes that works the same. (like with the banquet stuff, I kept all the allocators)

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-136 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2018, 23:33   #22
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Hello everyone ^_^

1000 done =)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1000.png
Views:	100
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	151313  
Sake - Most noob
Old 04-10-2018, 00:31   #23
ahmedxmada
madamido

ahmedxmada is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello everyone ^_^

1000 done =)
my class is WindWalker i cant farm like u and spend 3 hr to farm everyday
ahmedxmada is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2018, 01:31   #24
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedxmada View Post
my class is WindWalker i cant farm like u and spend 3 hr to farm everyday
Hello ahmedxmada =)

I spent about 1 hour 45 today for 11k monsters... And it is why i don't hunt with my ww... i get too impatient... Really don't like stamina >.<

The only other class i would choose to hunt would be cyclone archer with bow
Sake - Most noob
Old 04-10-2018, 13:40   #25
ahmedxmada
madamido

ahmedxmada is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello ahmedxmada =)

I spent about 1 hour 45 today for 11k monsters... And it is why i don't hunt with my ww... i get too impatient... Really don't like stamina >.<

The only other class i would choose to hunt would be cyclone archer with bow
how much need bp to kill 1 hit ?
ahmedxmada is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2018, 23:03   #26
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedxmada View Post
how much need bp to kill 1 hit ?
Hello ^_^

Dunno about BP Ahmed

With fire i can 1 hit monsters on Banshee island even when i have 4 stgs... i have 53k m attack >.<

With ww... when i want to hunt a lil more than 15 minutes and equip her well, she can also 1 hit monsters on that island.. she probably has 39k p attack but is also a lil bit more than 100 pct p strike

But i find ww slow =(... Even with 1 hit, i still have to wait for xp skill to go a lil fast... With fire i am in cyclone almost all the time.. don't need to wait for respawn, i can go around the island too fast and kill all monsters
Sake - Most noob
Old 04-12-2018, 00:51   #27
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Hello everyone =)

Opened all the rune boxes i had before bound rune event to see if i have to buy any... it is what i received ^_^
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Before.png
Views:	30
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	151316   Click image for larger version

Name:	Before Opening.png
Views:	29
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	151317   Click image for larger version

Name:	After.png
Views:	40