Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 17:42   #181
marceie
Übernub

marceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant futuremarceie has a brilliant future
Conquer should be renamed to "Random buttons everywhere online"
marceie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2013, 08:49   #182
Anubiis

Anubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond reputeAnubiis has a reputation beyond repute
I just came back to the game after 5 years off. And I must say I am happy with the amount of quests ect.. Not happy about no mines. And AM SICK of seeing 5-30 botters in every zone.

You ask for screenshots and videos ... how about you take some of the millions ya made off this game and put some damn GM's in the game. All they would have to do is walk each zone 4 times a day to start and ban the botters. Would also help if you banned all accounts that user has as well.(after a couple weeks of this the amount of botting would reduce by over 80%)

The game has promise but with so many bots it makes it so a 10 mins quest takes 45 mins to 2 hours to complete. I know I spent loads on this game before but just after a week in the game I can tell you I would not spend a dime.

70% of your most powerful people on the server are supplied by 1-4 bots daily. They did not earn their way tot he top but cheated and still they win all of the CPs in events due to their cheats/bots. So tell me why I should spend 1 red cent on this game if you do not protect the legit players??

I want a real answer and not some BS "We are sorry for the issues you have dealt with" crap.

I have an idea that would help with the botters and would make it so the legit members do not feel so helpless. 1) add a PK Botter option. 2) when a player kills a suspected botter it puts them in a temp prison where a window will pop up and ask 4 random questions that they have to answer or the account becomes bot locked, also the bots inventory items hit the ground for the person who Bot PKed them in the first place(This will give legit members a reason for bot PKing and reward). If the person is not a bot they can answer the questions and be released back to the area they were Bot PKed in the first place without loss of items ect..

This is a simple fix and offers reasonable action for the players. If I made a video for everytime I saw a botter ... I would not have enough space on my PC for anything but botter vids.

Last edited by Anubiis; 01-06-2013 at 07:15. Reason: New Idea to offer about dealing with bots
Anubiis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2013, 00:37   #183
~Boston~

~Boston~ is on a distinguished road
I count being a veteran (like some of us are) playing BEFORE CO2.0

The game was packed with people and it was amazing. I just came back after a few years and idk half the stuff going on. this game should be called IBuyWin 2.0004

JUUUUUUSSSTTTT SAYYYYIIIIN'

-Boston
~Boston~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2013, 00:42   #184
~Boston~

~Boston~ is on a distinguished road
How Conquer Makes me feel..

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceie View Post
Conquer should be renamed to "Random buttons everywhere online"

^^
Win

This is what conquer does to the VET's... well its how i feel

~Boston~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2013, 16:27   #185
Ool*HYDRA*loO

Ool*HYDRA*loO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ool*HYDRA*loO
Smile Hello

Left in 2007 and I'm back now since November I'm in Wonders - Pharos, Need some serious CO friends. Whisper Ool*HYDRA*loO.
Ool*HYDRA*loO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2013, 01:55   #186
SeiranKaelin
[Crazy]

SeiranKaelin is an unknown quantity at this point
I just wanted to stop by and say hi. =] I've been away from CO for several years, leaving some point after CO2.0 but started in 2004. Where as the game is frustrating and a lot has changed, I still randomly come back for old time's sake. I played for just a very short time yesterday on Classic > Liberty server. It's a little overwhelming at first with all the buttons and crap all over my screen that I really don't remember in the past. But I'm interested in the quests and somewhat curious about the new classes. So what the hell, I'll give it a try again and hopefully get a reunion with some of my old buddies.
Old 05-23-2013, 15:31   #187
MagicLord

MagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond repute
BulkOnline 3.0 - No need to worry to level skills anymore!
MagicLord is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2013, 20:39   #188
pkslayerbro

pkslayerbro is on a distinguished road
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?p=11809984#post11809984

I played before CO2 and before the CP system was introduced. I gave a bit of insight as to why I will never be coming back to CO considering the things you guys need to change is immense and will probably never happen.
Old 09-15-2013, 00:50   #189
CommonSyn

CommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CommonSyn
I'm an old player, back to play the game. Started out on Kylin, In a guild Tul~Archan or some spelling led by the Guild leader Ryeea, I think. My characters name was Midnight 110 Water Tao> 116 Water Tao. I didn't like it when they introduced potency as it make it quite unbalanced, Not saying the game was balanced during the time I played. I started back in 04-05 and continued playing until 08.
CommonSyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2013, 19:25   #190
wild_thang_897
Jamal

wild_thang_897 is just really nicewild_thang_897 is just really nicewild_thang_897 is just really nicewild_thang_897 is just really nice
this game has only ever gone downhill for a long time. id never encourage my old friends to come back and play again. i miss the old times :'( sigh this game used to be really fun and full of awesome people. RIP conquer online
wild_thang_897 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2013, 20:28   #191
Zer0Cool
MIA

Zer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond reputeZer0Cool has a reputation beyond repute
I'll come back to you TQ, I promise, under one circumstance - You give me a PVP server, where you can have full access to dev commands, I'm talking Max level commands, as well as all equipment and item commands. So I don't have to put another 3 bulks into a game to get my items back. And none of that dragon soul, Aura having - ass bullsh** The game doesn't even look authentic anymore, it looks like some media driven atrocity gone wrong, 120 Tao gown - Epic, 120 Tro armor, epic.. Now you got them glittery as f*** and sparkling hammers covering up what once was beautifully animated clubs and swords at 120-130? Seriously what have you done with this game... I mean, I almost sh*t myself when Ponies were procreating in the barn, Ok I can handle that, horses need to get their freak on.. But I didn't play CO to watch horses F*** in a heart bubble. You are trying entirely to hard to keep people playing this game, with these constant harassing events, I can't even hunt properly if my inventory and map is filled with useless items that mean absolutely nothing to me. Because F*** YOUR SYSTEM! IT WAS FINE HOW IT WAS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND RUIN IT!

Dis city was the only quest I gave a rats ass about, the only quest that mattered - Until you completely murdered the game with all this side-effect bullsh*t you call a game. You can't even see the game with all of these effects flying around the entire game, And if you turn them off, by any means necessary you are turning everything off! I'd hop around on a 130 tro with a level 70 tao gown on, do you know why? Because it's original! It blends and works perfectly...But now it's completely ass to mouth pay to win or gtfo. Do you understand the pressure that puts on somebody looking to play competitively? You can pretty much rule out most MMORPG's because they are all oriented to steal people's cash so they can win games. That's why people are leaving conquer, Hell even the mass bulkers are leaving because they realized nobody will spend as much money as they did in a game. It's boring, Have you logged in lately? Seen your community? Sh** used to be striving, hell it was outrageously social, People actually talked - Hell it shows in the forums, notice how dead this place is? The only thing jumping is the Returning Player's harbor talking about how this game has gone to ****.

Alright, so I'll make you a deal, including what is at the top - you don't have to make that server if you don't want to. I'm sure you've made over a million on this game, hell I'm sure you've made plenty more than that knowing what I know. I will return to you, under this condition - and this condition alone. Make an original Conquer server, Not classic, because we all know that you fu**ed the pooch on that idea. Yeah your classic server blows, the only thing classic about it is that it's still conquer.

Make an original server that has no shopping mall, has no mentor, vip, cp, tower,fan,horses,aura,dragonsh*t. Pretty much the basics, the regular, you remember? Before 2.0, before you rewrote the word for "fun". I mean, honestly... If you made this server - You couldn't possibly lose money, you'd gain your old players back. Most of us loved this game before all of this new sh** and if you do not allow server transfers to this server, or the purchasing of CP or any of that sort - you MIGHT regain some loyalty in the CO-Retirement group.

2003-2010
Dragon
Saphire / Pharos
Sagittarius
Water / Fire
Royalty_EU

one fine day in the middle of the night..
two dead boys got up to fight...
back to back they faced one another,
pulled out their swords & shot eachother.
A stone-deaf policeman heard the noise..
and went down to arrest the dead boys.
If you don't believe my story is true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Zer0Cool is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2013, 20:57   #192
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Cool View Post
I'll come back to you TQ, I promise, under one circumstance - You give me a PVP server, where you can have full access to dev commands, I'm talking Max level commands, as well as all equipment and item commands. So I don't have to put another 3 bulks into a game to get my items back. And none of that dragon soul, Aura having - ass bullsh** The game doesn't even look authentic anymore, it looks like some media driven atrocity gone wrong, 120 Tao gown - Epic, 120 Tro armor, epic.. Now you got them glittery as f*** and sparkling hammers covering up what once was beautifully animated clubs and swords at 120-130? Seriously what have you done with this game... I mean, I almost sh*t myself when Ponies were procreating in the barn, Ok I can handle that, horses need to get their freak on.. But I didn't play CO to watch horses F*** in a heart bubble. You are trying entirely to hard to keep people playing this game, with these constant harassing events, I can't even hunt properly if my inventory and map is filled with useless items that mean absolutely nothing to me. Because F*** YOUR SYSTEM! IT WAS FINE HOW IT WAS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND RUIN IT!

Dis city was the only quest I gave a rats ass about, the only quest that mattered - Until you completely murdered the game with all this side-effect bullsh*t you call a game. You can't even see the game with all of these effects flying around the entire game, And if you turn them off, by any means necessary you are turning everything off! I'd hop around on a 130 tro with a level 70 tao gown on, do you know why? Because it's original! It blends and works perfectly...But now it's completely ass to mouth pay to win or gtfo. Do you understand the pressure that puts on somebody looking to play competitively? You can pretty much rule out most MMORPG's because they are all oriented to steal people's cash so they can win games. That's why people are leaving conquer, Hell even the mass bulkers are leaving because they realized nobody will spend as much money as they did in a game. It's boring, Have you logged in lately? Seen your community? Sh** used to be striving, hell it was outrageously social, People actually talked - Hell it shows in the forums, notice how dead this place is? The only thing jumping is the Returning Player's harbor talking about how this game has gone to ****.

Alright, so I'll make you a deal, including what is at the top - you don't have to make that server if you don't want to. I'm sure you've made over a million on this game, hell I'm sure you've made plenty more than that knowing what I know. I will return to you, under this condition - and this condition alone. Make an original Conquer server, Not classic, because we all know that you fu**ed the pooch on that idea. Yeah your classic server blows, the only thing classic about it is that it's still conquer.

Make an original server that has no shopping mall, has no mentor, vip, cp, tower,fan,horses,aura,dragonsh*t. Pretty much the basics, the regular, you remember? Before 2.0, before you rewrote the word for "fun". I mean, honestly... If you made this server - You couldn't possibly lose money, you'd gain your old players back. Most of us loved this game before all of this new sh** and if you do not allow server transfers to this server, or the purchasing of CP or any of that sort - you MIGHT regain some loyalty in the CO-Retirement group.

2003-2010
Dragon
Saphire / Pharos
Sagittarius
Water / Fire
Royalty_EU
Damn lol
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2013, 01:41   #193
flaming_june

flaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant future
Seriously...I came back after breaking my arm and being bored to tears. Lots of people! I'm not crazy about getting better stats by pking random noobs who are just attempting to lvl and I'm lucky to have run into some old friends who are tutoring me in the Chi and whatnot nonsense. Things seem to be alot cheaper so, I may just hang out for a spell and see who's still around or coming back.

I'm on Peg-Medusa so, If you know me...drop me a line. I still use Sugar but, somehow her name was changed to Sugari and I use ~Spice~. One of these days, I may remember the passwords to the rest....lol
EverythingNice wat/ninja
~****~...Tro/Archer (lol TQ won't say the name)
Cotton~Candy~Ninja
Bubble~Gum~Water
GloryVanquished forever noop

Te Sakam Makedonija! Ulia
flaming_june is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2013, 03:48   #194
the_awesome

the_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Cool View Post

2003-2010
Dragon
Saphire / Pharos
Sagittarius
Water / Fire
Royalty_EU
This. Is. Amazing. I love you.
lol ill try but i cant help but use numbers ive been typing like this 4 so long that now its become instinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
So, what your are saying is...

You trained yourself to be a retard?
the_awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2013, 20:52   #195
guru-dentsu
║╣i

guru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond repute
Coming back after 3 years, client is installing now. Hopefully I still enjoy this game. Oh, and for the love of god, bring back classic CO.
[Whisper]iBot speaks to nicolesheet: AND A BLACK NAZI JEW
[Whisper]iBot speaks to nicolesheet: >:O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Im so cool i dont have a ping

**** YOUR THREAD
guru-dentsu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: