Old 09-02-2017, 11:07   #16
StarLorde

StarLorde is on a distinguished road
As someone that just started a pure fire tao and I'm about to go 2nd reborn what should I do at this point? I'm not sure if Pure fire is the best option at this point for me but I will probably have to reincarnate twice to get the correct build at this point haha.

I do like the changes to fire circle but I never really used fire met so I'm excited to try that out.

One more thing if someone wouldnt mind helping me. As I stated I'm almost to become 2nd reborn and I've been told that I need to put everything in vitality and 20 in spirit. I've noticed I run out of mana so freaking fast that I dont know what I should do to get more. I see the reason to get vitality because it helps in pvp but I hate using so much mana pots lol
StarLorde is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2017, 12:28   #17
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post

Water Taoist - This class has just become the epitome of balanced and will receive the most out of the upcoming patch. (that I can see) That said, I hope hp doesn't get a huge increase in the future or we'll be back at where we started with low healing spells not doing enough. I would have preferred they made the healing spells do a % instead of a set number to avoid this, but I digress. That said, this is going to separate the bad waters from the good. Water has just become the most micro intensive class in the game. No more spamming revive, you're going to have to switch from heals to shields, to bombs, to dragon roar, back to heal to revive etc depending on your skill build.

The reason why Tao healing will never matter is pots. Potting ( Especially macro potting) will always be the strongest healing - if Pots get a cooldown or something then maybe a heal Tao would work - but it'd be pointless to have a water spamming heals when the person is already going to have heal'd their self potting.

Thinking too much like a REAL mmo and not typical TQ nonsense lol. - Game re-balance will come with this graphical update like I've suspected for long time - they like to do everything all in one go. So expect balance to classes - Level 150 - P8 - new areas etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLorde View Post
As someone that just started a pure fire tao and I'm about to go 2nd reborn what should I do at this point? I'm not sure if Pure fire is the best option at this point for me but I will probably have to reincarnate twice to get the correct build at this point haha.

I do like the changes to fire circle but I never really used fire met so I'm excited to try that out.

One more thing if someone wouldnt mind helping me. As I stated I'm almost to become 2nd reborn and I've been told that I need to put everything in vitality and 20 in spirit. I've noticed I run out of mana so freaking fast that I dont know what I should do to get more. I see the reason to get vitality because it helps in pvp but I hate using so much mana pots lol
I would wait - the big patch is right around the corner - so no need to make extra steps - because who knows what re-balance will do fully.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.

Last edited by cuZz; 09-02-2017 at 12:32.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2017, 17:21   #18
emu937

emu937 is on a distinguished road
Pure war needs active to be boosted a little, vortex with 90% is bad and depending on speed gun against multiple enemies is hard even if on 300%.
emu937 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2017, 20:29   #19
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
10 years a fire only to be let down again tq.

atleast give fixed firemet a cooler animation and area damage say 4 spaces.

I just want to add also..........one sure thing that would set this game apart would be ,

cool pk animations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I pk somone with nado a cool char explotion animation,

pked by scentsword and they split in 2 before ghost,

mortal wound pk and the char animation gets trown back couple paces before ghost and so on.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:21   #20
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
My thoughts on the balance changes:

Water tao - Has had the most number of "balances" but does not significantly improve the class. Why waste your time casting healing spells when you/your team already use a macropot? The only really significant change here is for the lower level PK action where 50k azure shield may be a bit tough to break. Buffing healing spells are only worth it if you decreased the HP from pots, but then everyone will be straight up one-two hits.

Fire tao - No one uses those skills so it doesn't make a difference.

Pirate - Balancing change only affects pure pirates. Not enough to balance out the class.

Monk - WWK boost is a nice little point scoring addition for team pk.

Trojan - Old schoolers will appreciate the FB/SS changes, but this doesn't make the class viable.

Warrior - 300% is pretty sick. Probably the best change out there if people are still using shield + two handers rather than the epic weps.

Assassin - Skill is only used for PVE so kinda useless.
speed gun 300 % : the only skill (escept triple) that will allow to kill stg char without critical (speed gun is more more easy to land compared to triple)

fire circle immediately will be good for glass cannon fire (like hercules for troian and with more area)
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 02:19   #21
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Water I think it's going to change the meta honestly. People are going to be spamming heals and I think teams will run, or should run 2 Waters for sure one with azura shield the other with dragon roar. The better water players will definitely stand out from the ones that are just spamming revive now.
I can't see how the healing skills with change the meta. Advanced cure heals for 12khp, that's less than two normal HP pots (14khp) and only slight more than a single CP pot (10khp). Waters have two primary roles:

1. Stay the **** out of harm's way
2. Rev team mates asap.

anything else on top of the above is a bonus. Other than the above, I'd rather my water focus on stigging pure monks than using healing spells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
I agree, waters shouldn't be getting a buff with healing spells. They should probably get a skill that improves defense more than the current magic shield. Also, if tq is going to be buffing healing spells, then they should make it so that it heals for a percentage of the targets health.

Agree that a defense spell would make more sense, but do waters really need more def? Heal would have to be at least 30% (i.e. around 20k on a 60k char) to make it worthwhile, I would think.

I'd say that trojans passive should be the other way around so that they don't lose stamina when they hit with fb/ss, but people are so terrible at fb/ss that they should make it so trojans gain like 20-50 stamina each time they hit with ss. So buff damage to 135 pct and increase range, but when you land a hit stamina doesn't go down but goes up.

Seems legit if you're good at SS/FB and you have low ping, but for most beginners/normal players I'd say that would be considered a nerf.

I think Wind Walker needs a nerf. Just remove the 100 pct full stamina bar when they get xp skill and they would be fixed. Also remove the stamina bug where you don't run out of stamina ever in cs arena.

Lol. TQ at it again with the OP new class to ensure they get them CPs.

Fires should be allowed to use a hossu with a 1 handed weapon. Example: Poison blade. Then they would be more fun. or dual wield weapons.

Could be fun. Bring back the melee tao. Spear and hossu pls.
Thoughts in bold.

Quote:

Go warrior or monk and level up quickly. Then reincarnate to a better build. Fire-fire or pure fire are ****ty builds and it will take you ages to level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
The reason why Tao healing will never matter is pots. Potting ( Especially macro potting) will always be the strongest healing - if Pots get a cooldown or something then maybe a heal Tao would work - but it'd be pointless to have a water spamming heals when the person is already going to have heal'd their self potting.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emu937 View Post
Pure war needs active to be boosted a little, vortex with 90% is bad and depending on speed gun against multiple enemies is hard even if on 300%.
Speed gun was never designed as an aoe skill. It seems everyone is reliant on the aoe spam these days.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:12   #22
Ahmad_ai
Haseo

Ahmad_ai is on a distinguished road
epic skill

the trojan need something for the epic weapon too
for example the fatal cross they should increase the width range from 2 peace to 3 in order for him to stand against assassins and make the damage 120%
plus i think tro defence is a little weak
Ahmad_ai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 08:03   #23
Rapter

Rapter is on a distinguished road
Quote:

You need at least 45 in Spirit (not 20, what wally told you that?) if your using Miraculous Gourd, this will give you 2000 Mana should be enough mana as long as you are using a mana Backsword.
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 10:42   #24
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
You need at least 45 in Spirit (not 20, what wally told you that?) if your using Miraculous Gourd, this will give you 2000 Mana should be enough mana as long as you are using a mana Backsword.
20 is sufficient if you have a Mana BS better to do that and carry a few extra Mana pots than lose the extra hp

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 16:07   #25
gabriel30100

gabriel30100 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by returning View Post
  • monk - didn't need much of a buff and didn't receive one, got 10% more on their wwk and a pve damage buff with epics.
wrath of the emperor - increases the maximum damage to monsters by 800%

whirl wind kick - highest damage increased to 100% from 90%.

I think the monk need a buff for infernal Echo, i mean, to me is useless since the enemy can see the spots where the spikes come from.

My idea is to make invisible and make like a trap, you set the skill on ground and if the enemy jumps over the spots the spikes come out...

gabriel852

Tro -War 120

Centaur/Uglyducking/Alladin/Honor
gabriel30100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 17:15   #26
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello StarLorde =)

If you don't have a Miraculous Gourd and a Mana BS, 20 points in spirit is too low cuz it just gives you 600 mana points.. not enough to use 3 Fire of Hell spells...

Try to buy or hunt for that spell if you don't have it and learn it when you are second reborn (I dunno if you keep it when you second reborn >.<... someone knows, plz?)... Use that spell to level when you are a second reborn fire (if you gonna level manually) and to complete quests like Dis City

For mana, I would suggest to be closer to 2000 points too... if you have a gourd, 40 points in spirit (800 from gourd plus 1200 from attribute points)

1 points in spirit = 30 mana points
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 09-03-2017 at 17:18.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 18:57   #27
Rapter

Rapter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello StarLorde =)

If you don't have a Miraculous Gourd and a Mana BS, 20 points in spirit is too low cuz it just gives you 600 mana points.. not enough to use 3 Fire of Hell spells...

Try to buy or hunt for that spell if you don't have it and learn it when you are second reborn (I dunno if you keep it when you second reborn >.<... someone knows, plz?)... Use that spell to level when you are a second reborn fire (if you gonna level manually) and to complete quests like Dis City

For mana, I would suggest to be closer to 2000 points too... if you have a gourd, 40 points in spirit (800 from gourd plus 1200 from attribute points)

1 points in spirit = 30 mana points
1 points in spirit = 25 mana points (not 30)

Until you are 2nd 130 put a lot more in spirit to help you lvl maybe 3000, that way you will not waste so many pots, you can re do your points using a DB after you have finished lvling

Last edited by Rapter; 09-03-2017 at 19:02.
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 19:35   #28
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel30100 View Post
I think the monk need a buff for infernal Echo, i mean, to me is useless since the enemy can see the spots where the spikes come from.

My idea is to make invisible and make like a trap, you set the skill on ground and if the enemy jumps over the spots the spikes come out...
I agree that could use a buff, in the overall aspect of the class though they're in the top balanced wise that skill could use some work though.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 20:40   #29
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
1 points in spirit = 25 mana points (not 30)
Hello Rapter =)

Hmmm.. 1 points in spirit is 30 points in mana

I have 2300 mana points with gourd and 50 points in spirit

Gourd 800 points + 1500 points from attribute points (50 x 30)... I have 50 cuz I haven't redistributed points from fruits >.<

Also, check here https://sites.google.com/site/emjay2...butecalculator
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2017, 02:48   #30
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
strange that no balance for tao epic

Quote:
20 is sufficient if you have a Mana BS better to do that and carry a few extra Mana pots than lose the extra hp
the strange thing is that no im proovement for tao epic ..... that are useless (i mean fire and azure lotus )
i hope hossu can be socketable.....
new azure shield 50k and speed gun 300% remember to me the old melee water that was good in the past.
the new water skill is support??? or sort of mag damage?
i hope pervade will consume less stamina and will be immediate.
i hope fire heaven blade will deal more damage

edit
i have a fire tao full +12 full spg (pure atm) with 47k mag att and 210 mstrike-
i probably will try
warrior-fire-water.
no reflect i know but i will have xp shield
fire in the middle will grant fire circle that will be instantaneous then i will have fun
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd

Last edited by USER1_74; 09-04-2017 at 05:41.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: