Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-17-2005, 21:07   #76
Sweething

Sweething is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking rhpmike...

Thank you very much for the information, I didnt mean for you to have to go in detail like that , since i did read up on the quest section, just curious how to get Richard to TAKE the letter hehehe. He keeps running. But you are correct, I've already gained more than $1000 in silver without the quest, perhaps i will just forget it and move on

Again, thank you kindly!
Sweething is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2005, 21:23   #77
rhpmike

rhpmike is an unknown quantity at this point
The bad thing about this came is the quests are all terrible. I think it is a great came and hope you stay around but I wouldn't spend to much time on quests.
rhpmike is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2005, 19:21   #78
Azureluck
Baka Lime

Azureluck is an unknown quantity at this point
One more thing..

DON't DO THE ELITE LEOPARD COAT QUEST!!

In tiger server the price of 2 fury gems, 2 dragon gems, and 5 eux ores cost 1.55kk (for the quest)
and an elite leopard coat only costs like 900k
So why bothering doing this quest if u can jus get a coat alone for a cheaper price?

Born to be unlucky, born to be weird and born to be the worst failure in conquer history.
Note: stop singing the Yuna Song or ELSE!!! (owned by a noob)
Azureluck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2005, 20:21   #79
eunjoopak

eunjoopak is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to eunjoopak Send a message via Yahoo to eunjoopak
Maple Forest

Hi im new to this game I got to like lvl 15 and im doing the general wu quest and i can't find the maple forest...where is and how would i get there.

thanks in advance.
eunjoopak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2005, 18:30   #80
mystic_boi

mystic_boi is an unknown quantity at this point
Where is the lonely tyrant cause im doing the ref moongem quest but i cannot find the lonely tyrnat im supposed to kill. Pls help me out here im kinda desperate for a ref moon gem cause im so poor. Thanks in advance
mystic_boi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2005, 12:15   #81
Sorrend
PWNZOR

Sorrend is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by mystic_boi
Where is the lonely tyrant cause im doing the ref moongem quest but i cannot find the lonely tyrnat im supposed to kill. Pls help me out here im kinda desperate for a ref moon gem cause im so poor. Thanks in advance
The Lonely Tyrant is in Pheonix Castle, in the bottom left corner above the bridge to rats.
Sorrend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2005, 18:52   #82
helene
Lazy Mod

helene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maple Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by eunjoopak
Hi im new to this game I got to like lvl 15 and im doing the general wu quest and i can't find the maple forest...where is and how would i get there.

thanks in advance.
maple forest is where phoenix castle is. if u go straight down from twin city u come across a portal in the lower right corner (u also get there when using the conductress)

enter the portal, and ur in maple forest

for the quest u should go straight to the upper right to phoenix castle, the guy is standing in the northwest corner of the city
helene is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2005, 00:25   #83
Rayza
I take your life & money

Rayza is an unknown quantity at this point
im having trouble downloading the game it says it needs to know what file created the game when i open it and i try opening with winrar but it wont work. plz help.
Rayza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2005, 18:52   #84
General Snowman
The Soldier of Snow

General Snowman is an unknown quantity at this point
I know you an get a meteor off of ANY monster, but is it more likely to get it off of one monster than it is to get it off of another monster, or are the chances the same? Also, does anyone know where the general is? I talked to the soldier and know he's in Maple forest, but where in Maple forest?
General Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2005, 20:32   #85
kostresa

kostresa is an unknown quantity at this point
I've done the exchange met quests a number of times, and I only get 5 mets for the sword from the blue mouse. I always use a gold thread. How do you get 10 mets? Does the mouse randomly give different artifacts to give back to General Judd? Also, when I talked to General Judd, I have the option to get the other parts. Should i do that? is it worthwhile?

Just mainly wondering why I don't get 10 mets for the gold thread. Only get 5. Maybe it's conincidence that the mouse always gives me the same artifact.
Old 09-12-2005, 23:00   #86
Lagion

Lagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond reputeLagion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by rhpmike
Hi,
I'm looking to do the rat fang quest. Can i take more than 1 fang at once? If so how does that work?
Do i have to talk then give fang then talk then give fang then talk then give fang? Or talk give fang give fang give fang. You know?

Also - Do i even have to talk to him before i do it or can i just go get the fang?

thanks
mike
Just kill poisonous rats and they can drop rat fang but u can give one for each day or i think so
Lagion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2005, 12:19   #87
TalonSky
Lone Blade

TalonSky is an unknown quantity at this point
I cannot for the life of me find General Wu. I followed the instructions posted above, but still couldn't find him....and no one I ask in the game seems willing to help me.

Can I have a little bit more specific instructions?
No matter the reason, we have one thing in common:

We Fight
TalonSky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2005, 08:11   #88
Kyuss
No-Luck

Kyuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Kyuss

~Renegade~ - water-troj-warrior {shared} (110-130-107+) (semi-active)

weevil - troj-war-troj {shared} (130-130-80+) (semi-active)

:Kyuss: - war-water-troj {shared} (125-130-128) (semi-active)

archer{shared} (130) (semi-active, El-Kabong using atm) --> Rbs Made (14)

fire {shared} (116) (hacked ) (got it bak and rebuilding)

troj-fire(121-50+) (sold)

Mets spammed [7518].
Kyuss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2005, 00:47   #89
fiendishpyroboy

fiendishpyroboy is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been playing this game for about a week and can not figure out how to give letters or anythign like that to the person we are suppossed to on the quest. i click on the person adn nothing happens haveing to do with the quest can you help me?
fiendishpyroboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2005, 08:05   #90
Sagar1n

Sagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond repute
For blue mouse quest it depends which artifacts you are given. With gold needle it seems the minimum is the royal sword for 5 mets. You can also be given a pinetum picture for an extra met or aster necklace for an extra 3. I once got all 3 for 9 mets in one trip.
Sagar1n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: