Old 06-27-2019, 07:58   #61
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
i am just glad i could get all 5 foxes (didnt have the white one 4 starts) so this event was really cool even that i couldnt get the 5 star mount cause i couldnt play for couple days, all the others mounts were more then enough.
I am satisfied
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2019, 15:43   #62
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
holly molly this event is pure bs.

whole month wasting time hunting and killing bosses to end up with a 3 star mount armor (5-star legendary). Then once ur hopes are low u go and melt it to end up with 1500 potency points.

nearly one ****ing month for 1500 potency points.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2019, 17:00   #63
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
holly molly this event is pure bs.

whole month wasting time hunting and killing bosses to end up with a 3 star mount armor (5-star legendary). Then once ur hopes are low u go and melt it to end up with 1500 potency points.

nearly one ****ing month for 1500 potency points.
your fault... you can go for the big prize but you knew it was risky or you could be happy with alal others lvl 3 mounts but its up to each one to choose. now dont blame tq that you wanted to go for the big prize and lost all
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2019, 18:04   #64
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
your fault... you can go for the big prize but you knew it was risky or you could be happy with alal others lvl 3 mounts but its up to each one to choose. now dont blame tq that you wanted to go for the big prize and lost all
we are 3 days away from the day it finishes, how am I supposed to get 2000 points in 3 days?
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2019, 20:48   #65
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
we are 3 days away from the day it finishes, how am I supposed to get 2000 points in 3 days?
yeah, i surrendered already. claimed it at 5th star. Used the chi points in the Anniversary event instead.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: