Old 12-15-2009, 18:29   #1
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
TQ'd

Quote:
2. I also hope these bugs can be solved:
a. NPC or trunks get blocked by players
b. The Steeds dodge rating higher than Boots'
c. Exp Potion statue lacking time display
d. Sell important items to NPC without a warning, such as veteran pack and quest items
e. Expiring notification of detained equipment keeps popping up
f. Equipment Bonus quest badge drops when get killed
g. Black List clears on logout
h. No visual effect for full super gear Ninja
i. Vending items in both silver and CPs
Is it just me or is this just one hell of a giant smack in the face?

****ing asking us what "bugs" we want fixed when some aren't even "bugs", and the rest are things game companies are obligated to fix on their own ****ing game.

"You know what really grinds my gears?"
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 19:12   #2
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
That is the list of things they know need fixing.
The survey is to decide which order they do so.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 21:43   #3
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
That is the list of things they know need fixing.
The survey is to decide which order they do so.
excepting the fact that it's multichoice

The irony is that they know their game less than their players.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 08:41   #4
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
It takes <10 minutes to fix all of them; who cares about order -.-
This is coming from a programmers perspective.
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 09:09   #5
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
It's not that they are putting the bugs there...it's just our "wish list" so to speak. They just want to know which bugs matter the most to us.

At least they're asking for some kind of feedback. Maybe they'll listen? Although I notice no "other" option for the issues that actually matter.
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 09:27   #6
Demon

666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute
It doesn't matter what we think matters the most. All bugs should be fixed first but this isn't the case with TQ. They rather implement more bull**** to make money.

It's too hard for them to take a few hours in a day to fix the major bugs in CO.

Representing: TEAM ANTI-EGYPT

Heartless.

Our lives are just a series of never-ending tests. Death is inevitable, we're all born to die.

My mind dwells in the 7th level of hell.

EliteSquad ftw.

666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 11:22   #7
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post
It's not that they are putting the bugs there...it's just our "wish list" so to speak. They just want to know which bugs matter the most to us.

At least they're asking for some kind of feedback. Maybe they'll listen? Although I notice no "other" option for the issues that actually matter.
Hum... TQ and listen are two completely different words, don't put them together please.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 12:52   #8
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemst View Post
Hum... TQ and listen are two completely different words, don't put them together please.
If for nothing else TQ'll listen to you for your money.

There. I used TQ and money in the same sentence. A little more familiar :P
Old 12-16-2009, 13:06   #9
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
It doesn't matter what we think matters the most. All bugs should be fixed first but this isn't the case with TQ. They rather implement more bull**** to make money.

It's too hard for them to take a few hours in a day to fix the major bugs in CO.
^.

What we think should be fixed first simply should not matter. The fact is the bugs exist, and it SHOULD be their responsibility to cure them as they find out... not as a "New Years Resolution".

Besides the fact that a couple of those aren't even bugs.

- Creed

Quote:
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Old 12-16-2009, 13:59   #10
Piku

2. I also hope these bugs can be solved:
a. NPC or trunks get blocked by players

TQ...you are not going to fix this. Who are you trying to fool?

b. The Steeds dodge rating higher than Boots'

I didn't even notice this?

c. Exp Potion statue lacking time display

I don't even know what you're referring to here TQ.

d. Sell important items to NPC without a warning, such as veteran pack and quest items

That isn't so much a bug as a lack of item security for quest items on your part.

e. Expiring notification of detained equipment keeps popping up

Again, I don't think this is a bug.

f. Equipment Bonus quest badge drops when get killed

Is that a bug TQ? Or did you just forget to program it in.

g. Black List clears on logout

Hasn't this been an issue for more than a year?

h. No visual effect for full super gear Ninja

So you're saying you didn't complete the class before you released it, eh?

i. Vending items in both silver and CPs

This doesn't sound like a bug...it sounds more like poor coding. Then again, I suppose that's where bugs come from so touche TQ, touche.
Old 12-16-2009, 16:58   #11
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAugustine View Post
It takes <10 minutes to fix all of them; who cares about order -.-
This is coming from a programmers perspective.
TQ... Nuf' said xD
Old 12-16-2009, 17:34   #12
Panian_GotBant
No u

Panian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
TQ... Nuf' said xD
oi stop useing my nordic religon things as ur name/guild name when ur a black homo

Yes iam Spat obey me
Hey monkey get funky

Panian Trojan

Panian_GotBant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 18:12   #13
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panian_GotBant View Post
oi stop useing my nordic religon things as ur name/guild name when ur a black homo
Unfortunately us nigras don't have much for gods, and Odin sounds so much better than Bumba. Not to mention I'm only half black and only about seven generations separated from any of my Germanic ancestory... so it's all good
Old 12-16-2009, 18:12   #14
Indecl
">.>"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
Unfortunately us nigras don't have much for gods, and Odin sounds so much better than Bumba. Not to mention I'm only half black and only about seven generations separated from any of my Germanic ancestory... so it's all good
Bumba? ****ing a, name stolen!

- Creed

Quote:
Old 12-16-2009, 18:16   #15
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
Bumba? ****ing a, name stolen!
Perhaps that might have been a bad choice xD
http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/a...ity=BUMBA&ds=N

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: