Old 10-14-2010, 03:23   #1
Exaga
Senjutsu

Exaga is on a distinguished road
Contacting in-game characters idea

Isn't it a problem when you need to contact a player and their name isn't spelled with standard A-Z/0-9 charcters? Names like ***361;Z***334; or ***916;***936;***1240;І are impossible to type for me. I find this problem especially difficult when trying to contact guild members.

It would be much easier if you could access the guild member list and double click their name (like you do in the friends list) to bring up a chat window. I'm surprised such a function is not already available. Ease of use and user-friendliness should be a priority within a chat system that's not the easiest to master.
Old 10-14-2010, 21:28   #2
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
That's one reason it was made so you couldn't use those characters.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2010, 22:28   #3
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
That's one reason it was made so you couldn't use those characters.
You don't really believe those characters can't be/aren't being used, do you

EDIT
Look at the "Leaderboards" section of the website for the different servers and see what you find. Its not hard.

Last edited by (S)mash; 10-14-2010 at 22:30.
(S)mash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: