Old 12-26-2010, 02:30   #1
Exaga
Senjutsu

Exaga is on a distinguished road
Christmas True or False

One of the questions in this Christmas Event task states "Absolute Zero is -237C" and wants you to answer true or false. The correct answer to the question in the task is "true" when, in fact, it isn't. It's false!

That is, unless you are using some extrapulated form of measurement nobody else from the human race is aware of.

By international agreement, Absolute Zero is defined as 0K on the Kelvin scale, as ***8722;273.15C on the Celsius scale, and ***8722;459.67F on the Fahrenheit scale.

By the way, I have taken part in this task over 50 times and won only once, due to the highly accurate and reliable "tornado" feature. I've persevered though and always fallen foul to the "tornado", except the one time. I think many people regarded this task as a waste of effort because of the multiple "tornados" giving a totally random chance of winning.

Last edited by Exaga; 12-26-2010 at 11:06.
Exaga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2010, 14:51   #2
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Couldn't you just make it simple for the guys and say they made a typo?
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2010, 04:31   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaga View Post
One of the questions in this Christmas Event task states "Absolute Zero is -237C" and wants you to answer true or false. The correct answer to the question in the task is "true" when, in fact, it isn't. It's false!

That is, unless you are using some extrapulated form of measurement nobody else from the human race is aware of.

By international agreement, Absolute Zero is defined as 0K on the Kelvin scale, as ***8722;273.15C on the Celsius scale, and ***8722;459.67F on the Fahrenheit scale.

By the way, I have taken part in this task over 50 times and won only once, due to the highly accurate and reliable "tornado" feature. I've persevered though and always fallen foul to the "tornado", except the one time. I think many people regarded this task as a waste of effort because of the multiple "tornados" giving a totally random chance of winning.
Absolute Zero is -237TQ

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2010, 12:24   #4
Exaga
Senjutsu

Exaga is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaatje View Post
Couldn't you just make it simple for the guys and say they made a typo?
They made a typo.

Another error is when you do actually win, and there are no other winners, the message you receive is "Conratulations you have recieved 200 Christmas Coins" but you actually only receive 100. That would be a typo too, right?
Old 12-27-2010, 16:36   #5
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They made a typo.

Another error is when you do actually win, and there are no other winners, the message you receive is "Conratulations you have recieved 200 Christmas Coins" but you actually only receive 100. That would be a typo too, right?
not a typo
tq does not make mistakes
this is a new feature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2010, 17:26   #6
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They made a typo.

It splits the reward up at the end according to how many people were inside at the start. It's stupid

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: