Old 11-25-2010, 12:39   #1
Exaga
Senjutsu

Exaga is on a distinguished road
Dis City disconnects

I am SICK AND TIRED of being disconnected in Dis City on stage 2 (where ninja's have to kill 800 monsters). Almost everytime I take the quest I am disconnected there and what really saddens me is; THERE IS NO WAY TO GET BACK IN!!!

Can't TQ change the way the game works to allow you to log back in to the spot where you was disconnected from? Otherwise you're SCREWED because Solar Saint will tell you to "Come back next time".

Old 11-26-2010, 04:39   #2
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaga View Post
I am SICK AND TIRED of being disconnected in Dis City on stage 2 (where ninja's have to kill 800 monsters). Almost everytime I take the quest I am disconnected there and what really saddens me is; THERE IS NO WAY TO GET BACK IN!!!

Can't TQ change the way the game works to allow you to log back in to the spot where you was disconnected from? Otherwise you're SCREWED because Solar Saint will tell you to "Come back next time".

What skill were you using when got disconnected?
For future bug reporting, please go to:
https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/GameBugSubmit.aspx. This bug section is gonna be closed soon. Thanks
Old 11-27-2010, 11:04   #3
Exaga
Senjutsu

Exaga is on a distinguished road
Does it matter what skill i was using? The fact remains, when u get disconnected ur dis city quest is screwed... TOTALLY!

Incidentally, I was using fatal strike and NO I wasn't jumping around because I know that can cause you to get kicked from the game. I do have a screenshot of the exact moment it happened. This FS bug has been a problem for so long now and TQ have done little more than nothing to solve it. Usually I just log back in but it's happening so often during Dis City that it's ruining my enjoyment of the game in general.
Old 11-27-2010, 14:25   #4
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, FS, cyclone, flying archers, most all of us dc when the skill is either finished or during. DC most always, 99.9pct of the time lol. Usuall, I even try to stop my char from moving at all when I notice the skill to be over, and guess what, still dc lol.

It's messed up, been messed up. My chars, with enlights, lets say they get the timer down to 6 minutes left, dc time and time goes back to 20 minutes. Then it gets down to lets say 13 minutes left, dc time, relog, back to 20 minutes. Sometimes it takes logging in 4 or 5 times, another 20 minutes, another 20 minutes, takes like an hour to get the dayam 20 minutes lol due to dc'n so much.
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2010, 16:09   #5
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Just being an archer and scattering if your attacked and your trying to run and kill monsters with scatter you get disconected.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 01:09   #6
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
It's messed up, been messed up. My chars, with enlights, lets say they get the timer down to 6 minutes left, dc time and time goes back to 20 minutes. Then it gets down to lets say 13 minutes left, dc time, relog, back to 20 minutes. Sometimes it takes logging in 4 or 5 times, another 20 minutes, another 20 minutes, takes like an hour to get the dayam 20 minutes lol due to dc'n so much.
You get disconnected almost in 20 minutes' interval?
Please check if there are any debug logs generated under the game folder: Conquer2.0/Debug/... If there are, please send the latest ones to us.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: