Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 18:45   #1
Ancient_One

Ancient_One is an unknown quantity at this point
Transfer of Characters from CO2 to Classic

I have characters on Saphire but they have not had any improvements done to them since August 2008.

Can I have them transfered to Classic as I prefer to play on that server with the decreased changes to the game.

I don't have socket items and the like. My max +4 was achieved the hard way through finding +1 weapons, armour etc and the like, not with rocks/stones.

(Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)
Ancient_One is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2010, 00:04   #2
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
They are thinking about adding transfer chars. But im not sure if they decided on being able to trasnfer 2.0s to 1.0s

Think its just 1.0 to 1.0 and 2.0 to 2.0 ( That is if they even do that )

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2010, 01:18   #3
Zima

Zima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond repute
no, its not possible and it (hopefully) wont be.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=700299
Zima is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2010, 20:55   #4
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond repute
2.0 characters cannot be transferred to Classic servers.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 02:12   #5
Kriemhild

Kriemhild is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Kriemhild
thats bad

I find it so unfair that we cannot transfer to classic server. i spend a lot of money over the years, i have all my 2 soc stuff and more on my chars.... thats really really bad now... i hope , that CO bring the DB transfer back, so i can sell my stuff on other server and transfer my dbs to classic..... I think much pplz will leave CO when they cant transfer char to another server....

Water-Warrior-Trojan 130/130/121

Equip:
2 Soc Ears Super+6 2x SDG
1 Soc Necki Super+6 1x SDG
2 Soc Ring Super+7 2x SDG
1 Soc Armor Super+6 1x SDG
2 Soc Boots Super+6 1x SDG Blessed-1
2 RB Blades Super+6
MiraculousGourd
Kriemhild is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 03:14   #6
rubennl
giggity

rubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
2.0 characters cannot be transferred to Classic servers.
they can be transferred but it just wont happen

blackhawk speaks to RuBeN:
lol u looks like play with aimbot , dats why i foged
rubennl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 07:04   #7
Newt.
not banned

Newt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriemhild View Post
I find it so unfair that we cannot transfer to classic server. i spend a lot of money over the years, i have all my 2 soc stuff and more on my chars.... thats really really bad now... i hope , that CO bring the DB transfer back, so i can sell my stuff on other server and transfer my dbs to classic..... I think much pplz will leave CO when they cant transfer char to another server....
stfu.

Code:
Unknown [Liberty] - nin[130]-nin[130]-nin[137+]
eXds(Newt) [Liberty] - mon[130]-mon[130]-mon[140] -52 bless
Newtinator [Honor] - wat[130]-war[130]-troj[137] 347 BP! -52 bless quit
***272;eLiRiuM [Light] - nin[130]-war[130]-tro[132] quit
1st pure 130>130>130 nin on CO in 1 week ;D

Counter-kill video: #1 | "GW"
Newt. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 09:13   #8
Kriemhild

Kriemhild is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Kriemhild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt. View Post
stfu.

better u hold ur mouth little child.... 13 year old idi.... go and play with barbies and dont nerv me....

Water-Warrior-Trojan 130/130/121

Equip:
2 Soc Ears Super+6 2x SDG
1 Soc Necki Super+6 1x SDG
2 Soc Ring Super+7 2x SDG
1 Soc Armor Super+6 1x SDG
2 Soc Boots Super+6 1x SDG Blessed-1
2 RB Blades Super+6
MiraculousGourd
Kriemhild is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 11:47   #9
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
Quote:
i find that perfectly fair. classic is harder to level then 2.0. Do you think tq cares how much you have spent? better waste more money if you want to play classic
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 20:25   #10
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
2 different styles, so obviously they wouldn't overlap. It was said that they wouldn't mix, in the very beginning.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2010, 07:38   #11
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
2 different styles, so obviously they wouldn't overlap. It was said that they wouldn't mix, in the very beginning.
Yet we still get the crapass updates... like shopping rush...

totally not mixing.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2010, 12:58   #12
Kyp
bouncing..

Kyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond repute
at least they didnt have the +8 item stoping rush here lol... imagine if u can swap servers all the people that would come and bring their full +12 chars here... did u guyz have deamonbox here too? imagine someone that won deamonbox top prize and on top of that +12 coming here, lol would ruin the whole server...
pingKay - Water-War-Fire 130-130-133 Retired
NoRulez - Arch-Arch 131 Retired
NoRules - Water-Arch 130 Retired
----------------------------------------
Server:Liberty
Tulehu - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 130-130-132 (fully 2soc)Retired
CheaToN - Water-Warr-Tro 130-130-131 (fully 2soc)Retired
Kyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2010, 15:12   #13
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
better u hold ur mouth little child.... 13 year old idi.... go and play with barbies and dont nerv me....
you ****ing figgit, I rage because i can.

I Quitteded
RETS4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 09:52   #14
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyp View Post
at least they didnt have the +8 item stoping rush here lol... imagine if u can swap servers all the people that would come and bring their full +12 chars here... did u guyz have deamonbox here too? imagine someone that won deamonbox top prize and on top of that +12 coming here, lol would ruin the whole server...
There was for a couple hours when they first had demon boxes. Someone won the the 100k cp prize, then it was like "sux to be them" when they took it all back.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2010, 11:14   #15
Ichiban
T___T

Ichiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond repute
if that was implented.... expect a rollback lawl

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: