Old 11-17-2010, 07:42   #1
BabyDread
Banned

BabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond repute
An informal Competition

Ok, it looks like we can have an informal competition for a week.

Log in to that MONK Server tonight, and we see how fast and how high a person can level.

Of course, it will not be restricted in any way by money or cps but I do not any one would spend a lot on a char that will be deleted.

I ask the Game Mods and developers to help support this informal competition too.

People post your screen shots Chars Level etc here.

Let find out who is the best leveller/player in a timed event as this.

No one has to be a monk.

Just posted what your highest Char is and what Class it is.

But let us focus on the Monk Class

This is a repost from the suggestion thread
BabyDread is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 00:58   #2
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Monks will be **** OverPowered.

Do not release monks in Classic Servers.

Delete the skill Ghost Lock

Delete the counter skill of Monk.

Without those skills and not being released in classic, it will be fine.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 01:56   #3
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond reputeAdministrator has a reputation beyond repute
The point of the test server is to test the new features, and let us know the community's opinions and suggestions.
Not tryin to keep you from having extra fun, just makin sure you remember why it's here.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 05:21   #4
BabyDread
Banned

BabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond repute
I know, Competition and leveling, Monk or other wise will fit right in.

It be nice if thier are other classes to see how the monk fits in and dances woth the other classes.

I like to see 1 week/timed open to all competition in the test server.

To see who can level up the quickest with out spending huge amounts of money. IT can compose the best gear etc

Like the old days in a way.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:23   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Oh wow, the admin posted O.o
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 07:24   #6
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Oh wow, the admin posted O.o
WOW you posted...................

*tags you* Your it!
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

Smashing Pots for Rupee's
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 10:16   #7
BabyDread
Banned

Well so far so good, Level 55, My gift bag disappeared after lvl 50 thought?
Artisan Feather quest is bugged.
I found the skills hard to level
Old 11-18-2010, 11:47   #8
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
These charcaters will be deleted, there is no piont in making it hard work to test the server out, most will only spend a few hrs playing.

So lets remeber what its there for. Its not to lvl your butt off, its to test the new features, in this case the monk class. With reincarnation every player only ever needs 1 character to test properly now.

Wanna make it good and relevant????Then make a page were u sign up a character from any server to the PTR, one charcacter per IP. Make a limit on how many people can play at one time, make a time limit for how long each character can play each day during to test before they getting disconnected automatically by the system. With this in place, during the course of a week every player at one piont or another would get to experience the new patch and finds those bugs.

Please remeber why it is there
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 11:50   #9
meanno
KingTubby

meanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond repute
Or go see the harry potter. **** YEAH.

Liberty
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=707165

Ariadne speaks to All :
might be cause im missing.
Ariadne speaks to All :
yeah uh
Ariadne speaks to All :
this game does not recognize that
Ariadne speaks to All :
y=mx+b
KingJJaques speaks to All :
LOOOLLLLLLL

And she beat me to 10. (Twice) <3

Looked just like you
Strange thangs my imagination might do
Take a breath, reflect on what we been through
Or am I just goin' crazy 'cause I miss you?
meanno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 13:46   #10
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Who the **** is Babybread? Im sure its a Brad.
Old 11-18-2010, 21:41   #11
BabyDread
Banned

BabyDread is actually a deleted Trojan, but he is my forum log for me DeadX/Kevin

Well DEADX monk is level 70, I think the class is good, it will be fun to see how high WE can level in a week.

Another melee class, you can use clubs and blade. Although at lower levels then a Trojan.

Reborn monks will change attributes points around.

Whirlwind kick I levelled up in birds.

Radiant Palm needs some tweaking it does not always go where you direct it.

I pked 2 people today so it can pk.

WE need the other classes to see how things go in combat.

So far only one warrior I see, the rest monks.

I level up my warrior tomo and mix it up with the monks maybe.

That my feedback

IT is nice to meet others from different servers.

Last edited by BabyDread; 11-18-2010 at 21:46.
Old 11-19-2010, 15:33   #12
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
The point of the test server is to test the new features, and let us know the community's opinions and suggestions.
Not tryin to keep you from having extra fun, just makin sure you remember why it's here.
how do u expect us to test monk skills with lvl 50 chars that have unique and refined stuff?
what about testing pure monk skills that requires to reborn twice or once?

so u expect us to level our chars with refined stuff?

we need 138 2nd reb chars with unliited amount of reborn/reincarnation requirements,and with huge amount of cps to compose and supering and socketing our items

sorry,but ur post is the most idiot post i expected from person with redname
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2010, 17:58   #13
BabyDread
Banned

I Say GP Joll won, Warrior Monk 110.

But their was several others hot on his trail. but he was smoking hot crazy leveller all week.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:21   #14
>LINK<!!
Banned

Whirlwind kick too overpowered in pvp, delete the skill or make it 30pct damage max instead of 100pct.

Radiant palm the same.

Triple kick from phisical dmg, not active in pvp.

Adjust those skills then it can be okay.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: