Old 02-15-2009, 05:02   #1
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
UwishUknewWho or whatever your name is

My avatatr is pro! pro i tell you and yes to some degree it is lovee dovee but hey shes a sweet gal and i wish her no ill nor am i deluding her to reality and as for "real relationships" if i call you friend.. and speak with you is that not a relationship oh wait why dont we al just have a huge ****ing cup of shut the **** up and talk to noone cos ya know theres no point in havin a relationship at all since its over the net its not like they truely give a damn bout you or i...

in short think before you speak because really wehat you said i can agree with some of it but for every finger your pointin theres three ****ing poining back at you...
as for queen an fiko its done its dusted please stick to the present let go of the past kk?
as for kohaku an kai yeh kais good natured but damn dont beat on her for that really id have to say if anyone needs to get a grip itd be you

as fr hatake takin nicoles gear yeh hes a ****tard for it an he knows my opinion on that though i still HOPE he has the right morals for future life and he knows what im referring to

as for you... why oh why must you enflame my temper so much with your idiotic posts without thinkin exactly what your putting across hell you just mae yourself appear dumber every time you post admittedly i can agree to some of what you say but mmst of it is just utter bull ****in **** next time articulate yor thoughts more clearly

I am exempt from all statements made in this post or any other thread I am the dictator that is all!

While the wind blows the fire roars!

Last edited by MarketMan; 02-15-2009 at 05:07.
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 06:53   #2
Sab_UK
8========D

Sab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond reputeSab_UK has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Sab_UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketMan View Post
My avatatr is pro! pro i tell you and yes to some degree it is lovee dovee but hey shes a sweet gal and i wish her no ill nor am i deluding her to reality and as for "real relationships" if i call you friend.. and speak with you is that not a relationship oh wait why dont we al just have a huge ****ing cup of shut the **** up and talk to noone cos ya know theres no point in havin a relationship at all since its over the net its not like they truely give a damn bout you or i...

in short think before you speak because really wehat you said i can agree with some of it but for every finger your pointin theres three ****ing poining back at you...
as for queen an fiko its done its dusted please stick to the present let go of the past kk?
as for kohaku an kai yeh kais good natured but damn dont beat on her for that really id have to say if anyone needs to get a grip itd be you

as fr hatake takin nicoles gear yeh hes a ****tard for it an he knows my opinion on that though i still HOPE he has the right morals for future life and he knows what im referring to

as for you... why oh why must you enflame my temper so much with your idiotic posts without thinkin exactly what your putting across hell you just mae yourself appear dumber every time you post admittedly i can agree to some of what you say but mmst of it is just utter bull ****in **** next time articulate yor thoughts more clearly

I am exempt from all statements made in this post or any other thread I am the dictator that is all!
damn strait mofo say what you mean and i agree with what u said about relationships in this game cuz thats all thats left since the ****ers that made it ****ed it up too much....so in short GO BEN! LOL.

Bob Marley

"Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner"

The Dogs of War shall not accept peace, i am a Dog of War so peace does not reside in me.
Sab_UK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 09:20   #3
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sab_UK View Post
damn strait mofo say what you mean and i agree with what u said about relationships in this game cuz thats all thats left since the ****ers that made it ****ed it up too much....so in short GO BEN! LOL.
2nded
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 09:46   #4
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketMan View Post
See, what I didn't understand is how he comes in here dictating how we should all hate Ryan. If one of my RL friends steals a car, I'm still gonna be his friend. If he steals the car of another friend of mine...I'll be upset with him but he's still my friend. do I think Ryan scamming Cole's gear is **'d up? hell yeah I do. Did it affect me? nope, so why should I hate him? Do I think it's **'d up that Ryan used that scammed gear to get crap back for Kai? Yup, and if Kai was any kind of a friend to Cole, I'd expect her to be doing something to help Cole out. Is that happening? I don't know and don't care cause it's not my business. Ryan has never done anything to me directly and so hell, I'm still his friend to an extent. I sure as hell wouldn't trust him. Some of the **** he's pulled is straight up pathetic and I've made that well known by posts such as "I bet he tries to scam the baby's diapers". I'd still pay to be there when he's running through walmart looking for the NPC to soc the gems in the Super +8 diaper of Poo. Of course the "gems" will be something he got out of a broken BeDazzler or something but hey.

As for UwishUknewPoo well, to come on here and insult my intelligence for trying to stay out of people's issues. Well, it's better than hiding behind a forum account so no one can do anything to you in game. I think it's funny how you fear retribution so bad you have to hide who you are.To call Kai the "flavor of the week" and how she's (to paraphrase) power hungry...well Soz everyone. I agree. your comments about her being a flirt...I can't recall who contradicted that one but I wanna know where they're livin (under a rock is my guess). She's one hell of a flirt. It don't mean she's a bad girl though.

for those of you who LOVE walls of text. +1

Also...Euro, why did you lock the thread? you knew another would open. I recommend waiting till the argument is done then killing it next time. We weren't getting that bad and for once it WAS game related.

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 11:05   #5
Autum
<3 Sonne

Autum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Autum
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketMan
Ben is mad• Oh NOESSSS!
Woove you <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sab_UK
Mr. Sab••• Hello. How are you today?

Quote:
2nded
Sunnyyyyyyyyyyy ELO

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore
She's one hell of a flirt. It don't mean she's a bad girl though.
We all (girls) do...(flirt) consciously or unconsciously that our nature..
Hey.. whatchu doing?
Autum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 11:15   #6
JOSSETTE
Boom baby!

JOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to JOSSETTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autum View Post

?
we sure do xD

GoldFish
Ninja - War - Water
13o - 13o - 13o

-Jossette-
fire-fire-fire
13o-13o-133
JOSSETTE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 11:16   #7
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autum View Post
Hey.. whatchu doing?
Hence the reason I said she's not a bad girl cause of it. Kai to be honest is beautiful. I don't talk to her, I can barely stand her lately...but she is very pretty. If she flirts, oh well. If she sucks up to people to get things like power. Hey, good for her. If she scams people to get and keep power...then there's an issue. To the best of my knowledge she has not intentionally scammed anyone. Late in payments...sure but not outright scamming them. Of course I could be wrong...but as I said, to the best of my knowledge.

I'm uhh doing....well, just finished Cleaning the living room with my son.

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2009, 11:55   #8
chris2962
*yawn*

chris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond repute
let it slide already...
chris2962 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 11:57   #9
Mikey<3
Homosexual

Mikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Mikey<3 Send a message via AIM to Mikey<3 Send a message via MSN to Mikey<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Mikey<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2962 View Post
let it slide already...
Sunshine never forgets.. NEVER

ily

Sënbonzakura - Pure Monk 130-130-132 *Retired*
3d1rPy4G - Pure Water 130-130-133 300+ BP

***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1508;***1494;***1512; ***1488;***1514; ***1502;***1505;***1498; ***1492;***1506;***1512;***1508;***1500;
***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1506;***1502;***1493;***1491; ***1489;***1488;***1493;***1512; ***1493;***1500;***1488; ***1489;***1510;***1500;
***1506;***1491; ***1502;***1514;***1497; ***1504;***1502;***1513;***1497;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1512;***1493;***1495; ***1488;***1500; ***1502;***1513;***1495;***1511;***1497;***1501; ***1513;***1500; ***1499;***1493;***1495;
***1502;***1493;***1514;***1512; ***1500;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1499;***1493;***1514; ***1500;***1508;***1506;***1502;***1497;***1501;
***1499;***1513;***1502;***1513;***1492;***1493; ***1504;***1513;***1489;***1512; ***1489;***1498; ***1489;***1508;***1504;***1497;***1501;
Mikey<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 11:59   #10
chris2962
*yawn*

chris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond reputechris2962 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey<3 View Post
Sunshine never forgets.. NEVER

ily
hi mikey!
chris2962 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 12:09   #11
Autum
<3 Sonne

Autum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond reputeAutum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Autum
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSSETTE View Post
we sure do xD
Hi Jossette : )
Autum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 14:20   #12
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Lil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond repute
I think I would be better off posting the "Story of my life" For all of you people that feel the need to talk about me. Get off it already , I don't give a shit what you , or anyone else thinks about me, Cos guess what...It's a game ,It's NOT REAL. Sure I have people I consider friend's in this game, But that's to the extent.

Get off me already.

366 Battle Power | Queen
¤.¸.¤°´¯`Happily Married To Quan¤.¸.¤°´¯`¤

Sunshine's Undisputed Top Trojan

R.I.P Nemassassin - Loved and Never Forgotten
Lil*Mizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2009, 14:41   #13
Kishare
Liars

Kishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond reputeKishare has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
See, what I didn't understand is how he comes in here dictating how we should all hate Ryan. If one of my RL friends steals a car, I'm still gonna be his friend. If he steals the car of another friend of mine...I'll be upset with him but he's still my friend. do I think Ryan scamming Cole's gear is **'d up? hell yeah I do. Did it affect me? nope, so why should I hate him? Do I think it's **'d up that Ryan used that scammed gear to get crap back for Kai? Yup, and if Kai was any kind of a friend to Cole, I'd expect her to be doing something to help Cole out. Is that happening? I don't know and don't care cause it's not my business. Ryan has never done anything to me directly and so hell, I'm still his friend to an extent. I sure as hell wouldn't trust him. Some of the **** he's pulled is straight up pathetic and I've made that well known by posts such as "I bet he tries to scam the baby's diapers". I'd still pay to be there when he's running through walmart looking for the NPC to soc the gems in the Super +8 diaper of Poo. Of course the "gems" will be something he got out of a broken BeDazzler or something but hey.
... So hypothetically a friend of yours steals a car that belongs to another friend. You're still friends with the thief. Would you really be surprised if the victim criticized your friendship with the thief, and wanted nothing to do with you because of it?

See, I always figured.. You **** with a friend, you're ****ing with me. That's the nature of friends, at least as I've come to know it. Betrayal of loyalty revokes the friendship. So.. What you're describing here can better be categorized as an "acquaintanceship."
Old 02-15-2009, 15:22   #14
eeyore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishare View Post
... So hypothetically a friend of yours steals a car that belongs to another friend. You're still friends with the thief. Would you really be surprised if the victim criticized your friendship with the thief, and wanted nothing to do with you because of it?

See, I always figured.. You **** with a friend, you're ****ing with me. That's the nature of friends, at least as I've come to know it. Betrayal of loyalty revokes the friendship. So.. What you're describing here can better be categorized as an "acquaintanceship."
oh damn, someone on this game who's too chicken**** to come out from behind his little mask wants nothing to do with me. I think I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

Sad reality for you, I've been in a situation similar to what you "hypothetically" described and I was in a position where I could talk to the "thief" and asked him to give it back. Being my friend, he did. Had he not well, I would have had to do the right thing and assist the police in the investigation. I remain his friend to this day and not once did my other friend question why. On the other hand, if Kai is a friend of Ryan AND Cole...why did she not request he give Cole's stuff back? Myself, I don't think Ryan would have if I had known about it and well, as I've said he's not a "good friend" of mine. Sure, maybe "acquaintance" is a better word than friend for the "relationship" Ryan and I have. who cares?

You wanna call my car red even though it's maroon...whatever. We all see things differently and don't always use the "proper term" for things. People understand "friend" better than "Acquaintance". A miniature poodle is both a poodle and a dog. If I call it either, don't get on my case about it . You are a self-righteous ***** who really needs to find a better friend (or acquaintance) than the webster's f'n dictionary.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2009, 15:29   #15
Da_Noop

Da_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Noop has a reputation beyond repute
long story short...kai is a co whore and using her abilitys to get her gear bak from a idiot aka hataka and some people are pissed cuz they never got to **** her cuz shes supposed to be so hot
well guys this is just a game and even if u did meet her you think she would suck ur ****? well she probly would but who cares you all need to find a girl outside of this game and stop looking for one in a game u homo ****s
Da_Noop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: