Old 02-25-2009, 10:23   #121
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Lil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sike!! View Post
yes .. been talking to him a lot recently. finally got my life together and on the right track so im taking it easy
Oh that's awesome. It's been a while since we've spoken. How's the family?

366 Battle Power | Queen
¤.¸.¤°´¯`Happily Married To Quan¤.¸.¤°´¯`¤

Sunshine's Undisputed Top Trojan

R.I.P Nemassassin - Loved and Never Forgotten
Lil*Mizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 11:05   #122
Sike!!
Danny Boii

Sike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil*Mizz View Post
Oh that's awesome. It's been a while since we've spoken. How's the family?
a lot better.. got a good mom for my little girl, so shes never been happier. the happier she is, the better i am. going back to school in september trying to do good for her you know? shes turning 5 and starting school so im looking forward to that

and how have you been? life treating you fair i hope? (or as fair as it gets cuz we all know life aint fair ;p)

Last edited by Sike!!; 02-25-2009 at 11:20.
Sike!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 16:25   #123
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Lil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sike!! View Post
a lot better.. got a good mom for my little girl, so shes never been happier. the happier she is, the better i am. going back to school in september trying to do good for her you know? shes turning 5 and starting school so im looking forward to that

and how have you been? life treating you fair i hope? (or as fair as it gets cuz we all know life aint fair ;p)

Going well , Thanks =]. Good to hear that your daughter is doing well. That's awesome. Planning on finishing school in NJ or going elsewhere? I'm about to be completely finished. Got an AMAZING job opportunity..only thing is , It's in California (relocation ftl) Other then that..The ****ty part of my life is over (I hope) And it's been getting much better for the last few months

366 Battle Power | Queen
¤.¸.¤°´¯`Happily Married To Quan¤.¸.¤°´¯`¤

Sunshine's Undisputed Top Trojan

R.I.P Nemassassin - Loved and Never Forgotten
Lil*Mizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 21:38   #124
Sike!!
Danny Boii

Sike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond reputeSike!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil*Mizz View Post
Going well , Thanks =]. Good to hear that your daughter is doing well. That's awesome. Planning on finishing school in NJ or going elsewhere? I'm about to be completely finished. Got an AMAZING job opportunity..only thing is , It's in California (relocation ftl) Other then that..The ****ty part of my life is over (I hope) And it's been getting much better for the last few months
well we just moved back to jersey a month or so ago, was in boston for a little bit cuz of the problems i was having. as for school im trying to go to nyu =)

grats on finishing school, i hope to be there soon too xD.. relocating sucks but in your case it really seems to be for the best. good luck with everything, seems like you got a lot to look forward to
Sike!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2016, 23:40   #125
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
Necromancy!

While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2016, 11:58   #126
UchihaItachi657

UchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaItachi657 has a reputation beyond repute
7 years later

Hi

Suì~F***275;ng - Pure Ninja
130-130-134

Hatake-Kakashi - Troj>Troj>Troj
126>130>130
Pro
Now a Seller!

Sesshomaru657 - Archer>Archer>Archer
130-130-50

Thanks Mamono for the avatar <3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngliam View Post
I blame Kapo
[Whisper]mayeth speaks to Hatake-Kakashi: aimmoberta[1:26]
UchihaItachi657 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2016, 07:37   #127
LowRid3R

LowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond reputeLowRid3R has a reputation beyond repute
Ola
-Jossette-
tcefrePKiller

95% of conquer players buy DB's, If you are stranded in the last 5% who haven't, put this in your signature!
LowRid3R is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2016, 11:24   #128
Mr>_<TruNkZ
Åquä ğRanK

Mr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond reputeMr>_<TruNkZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaItachi657 View Post
Hi
Boom
KhaoS 130-130-132 Some What OldSchool Fire
Sim|AFO 130-130-130 Funtastic Ninja

OEF x2 Vet
Operation OdysseyDawn/UnifiedProtector Vet

Quote:
Whine all u want, the fact is that a SINGLE GUILD with NO allies and LESS than 30 ppl brought it to u, shoved it down ur throat and knee'd u in the balls.
http://live.xbox.com/member/Urban Tang
Mr>_<TruNkZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2016, 00:50   #129
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Red face

its a zombie thread kill it!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2016, 10:25   #130
®ogue
Cool

®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute®ogue has a reputation beyond repute
ISeeOldPeople

How y'all doing nubs?
Old 09-16-2016, 23:06   #131
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
Doing good just playing Overwatch for the most part PM for details and specify EU or Americas :P EDIT: Also will cheek the damned inbox next week

While the wind blows the fire roars!

Last edited by MarketMan; 09-16-2016 at 23:07. Reason: to edit?
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: