Old 08-05-2018, 00:56   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
What Do You Think?

Hello everyone ^_^

What do you think about those adjustments? .O

http://co.99.com/guide/event/2018/mu...on/index.shtml
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 05:28   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone ^_^

What do you think about those adjustments? .O

http://co.99.com/guide/event/2018/mu...on/index.shtml
1. I'm looking forward for the Pirate's Update.

2. With the Warrior's Update. Full STG Warrior w/ +9 Witchery and Final M-attack build could really be a pain in the ass.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:57   #3
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Acalanatha: Have a chance to be immune to control effect. <--- never worked from what I can tell and is a useless rune IMO Period.

WWK - Isn't WWK currently at 100%? or is that just if you have an epic bead? I think my tooltip says 100% not 85%. I thought that 85% was from old text data info. I could be wrong yet someone can clarify and I even play a monk and thought WWK damage got buffed a long time ago from 85% to 100% lol.

The pirate one could be interesting since in reality the melee is what is the real killer and if that blue pool spreads out further on a radius that may be kick ass.

for the DW I am not sure if that is a good or bad adjustment. I thought a 100% chance of 75% damage was plenty so why the buff to 80%? its 100% chance as it is which means when rune is fixed its an automatic reflect as it is not a chance to reflect.

The archer reduction to fly may be what many ordered since with a bow an archer can cover the whole arena in a match so there is no way to move out of range for that long fly duration.

As for WW'rs I am not sure the most OP class even needed any form of buff - if anything a slight nerf to a couple of issues would have been better in general.

I also like the change they made to the cool down on the warrior for removing XP skill. The old value was just way to high IMO even though they could throw in an XP Killer rune.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 08-05-2018 at 06:22.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 07:20   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
For DW what is important too is the increase in range... means probably it is not only for melee attack that that rune will work.. maybe?

Monk has one of the best adjustments with that lower stamina and increase damage

Archer infinity dunno what they really mean >.<.. they just changing damage to monsters?... so no real change to that rune =.=.. and archer with bow.. if you have higher perfection, you can still have xp skill to fly, no?

Warrior really nice

Trojan blue rune cooldown really long =(.. increase damage for skills better but not that good i guess... Pure water with azure in sacrifice mode lot better at ss *sigh*

Water... they increased the cooldown for blue rune at lower levels grrrr... The lotus change i like but dunno what magic shield they speaking about.. magic shield is 30 pct, not 100 pct >.<

Pirate.. dunno anything about them.. but as someone already said.. they gonna be another swipe class now...

Ninja doesn't seem too good.. but don't play one.. so cannot say for sure

Ww 10 second for blue rune hahahah they will always hit you with something

But for me best changes is for fire... just really nice "adjustments"...
Fires will force archer to stay on the ground.. same with warrior with maniac dance... at gw or ctf pole they will even be nicer with foh... +10k +final m attack damage for just 2 ppl hit.. increase damage range... lotus 2 second...
I hope to test soon *anxious me*
Sake - Most noob
Old 08-05-2018, 07:56   #5
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
those slight damage updates for wwk and RP are useless and with no way to regen stamina completely useless. Monks are not going to kill good players with RP or WWK. It will require triple attack. Red rune is completely useless and worthless. Sorry to burst your bubble yet going from 100% wwk to 110% wwk is useless overall with such a small reduction in stamina. You will just get 1 overall cast in that's all.

I was assuming DW rune was still in regards to range 1 attack I.E. melee attack of range 1 weapon. If they are removing the range 1 to any attack then that is so ridiculous I will not even comment on it since that would just make every hit you apply to a DW reflect damage back at 100% of the values noted lol. Maybe they are just going to make it range 2 to cover 2h melee attack. Anything more and anything covering all general attacks other then melee would change the game entirely etc. and I will not even comment on this crap.

Yes Fires had another nice buff for play if these come out. Best overall.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 08-05-2018 at 08:34.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:05   #6
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
those slight damage updates for wwk and RP are useless and with no way to regen stamina completely useless. Monks are not going to kill good players with RP or WWK. It will require triple attack. Red rune is completely useless and worthless. Sorry to burst your bubble yet going from 100% wwk to 110% wwk is useless overall.
Hello Noobie ^_^

i don't mind being corrected and you know a lot better monks
Sake - Most noob
Old 08-05-2018, 08:12   #7
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Some1 noticed hercules???

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
For DW what is important too is the increase in range... means probably it is not only for melee attack that that rune will work.. maybe?

Monk has one of the best adjustments with that lower stamina and increase damage

Archer infinity dunno what they really mean >.<.. they just changing damage to monsters?... so no real change to that rune =.=.. and archer with bow.. if you have higher perfection, you can still have xp skill to fly, no?

Warrior really nice

Trojan blue rune cooldown really long =(.. increase damage for skills better but not that good i guess... Pure water with azure in sacrifice mode lot better at ss *sigh*

Water... they increased the cooldown for blue rune at lower levels grrrr... The lotus change i like but dunno what magic shield they speaking about.. magic shield is 30 pct, not 100 pct >.<

Pirate.. dunno anything about them.. but as someone already said.. they gonna be another swipe class now...

Ninja doesn't seem too good.. but don't play one.. so cannot say for sure

Ww 10 second for blue rune hahahah they will always hit you with something

But for me best changes is for fire... just really nice "adjustments"...
Fires will force archer to stay on the ground.. same with warrior with maniac dance... at gw or ctf pole they will even be nicer with foh... +10k +final m attack damage for just 2 ppl hit.. increase damage range... lotus 2 second...
I hope to test soon *anxious me*
Hercules 130% and 25 stamina
From first chinese translation I tough was dragonwhirl!!
But that will be the really op skill!!
Why use fb at 135 of u can herc for 130
BB ww and dw swipe
Troian king again
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 08:17   #8
noobie.com

Yeah that 130% herc is going to be big and bring back some tro's from 105% currently to 130%. No need to even FB/SS anymore with only a 5% diff and herc being a complete aoe skill around the player at a pretty good range of 6 lolz. Makes me think back to 1.0 and early 2.0 days haha.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 08-05-2018 at 08:19.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:37   #9
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly, this patch with the 3.0 one has brought the game up to as close as it has to balance in a really long time.

Archer still doing good, I knew there was no nerf to infinity just on their normal skill.

Tro back on top in aoe aspect in burst damage, ww still has points game on them, their melee tho I think tros nix>ww just slightly in PvP because with 80% activation and cyclone you can easily get two hits off pretty consistently. Still, ww is more versatile if you have good apm and reflexes and know which aura to have on when.

With the fast blade classes I think now its a toss up. Tro has better overall stam Regen and hp if you Max their rune but ww is still ww.

So Tro=Ww>dwar just sightly though dwar still strong no complaints really. Still has Dodge on both of them.

Shield war more tempting, if you're good at melee and viper fang pretty good class.

Honestly nothing else to say the only thing I saw that may cause slight trouble is ninjas nerf but honestly they pretty much rely on twilight dance against equal opponents as it is so this really won't change much except when fighting slightly weaker ones.

Edit: depending on how the dwar rune works they could all be similar or dwar flips to top sightly over the other two.

Quote:
Acalanatha: Have a chance to be immune to control effect. <--- never worked from what I can tell and is a useless rune IMO Period.
This only ever helped in pve against boss stuns etc kind of like the yellow rune sturdiness. I never understood why it was a yellow rune if their skills are so similar.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 08-05-2018 at 08:46.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 08:40   #10
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
Hercules 130% and 25 stamina
From first chinese translation I tough was dragonwhirl!!
But that will be the really op skill!!
Why use fb at 135 of u can herc for 130
BB ww and dw swipe
Troian king again
Hello User =)

Hercules is nice.. but trojan not gonna be king > . <

Blue rune cooldown really long... no stamina regeneration for 160 seconds at low lvl blue rune kinda long when you have ww and dw... and probably no trojan has fixed blue rune already.. and i guess few ww have.. so every 10 seconds they can hit you too with that 130 pct no stamina skill from ww blue rune.. also for boss ww a lot better.. ww a lot more versatile... don't see how players would change from ww to trojan... i will not

Is Hercules as fast as dw, ww or warrior swipe.. don't remember? .O
Sake - Most noob
Old 08-05-2018, 09:00   #11
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Honestly, this patch with the 3.0 one has brought the game up to as close as it has to balance in a really long time.

Acalanatha:

This only ever helped in pve against boss stuns etc kind of like the yellow rune sturdiness. I never understood why it was a yellow rune if their skills are so similar.
Lol rune was always useless. I still get stunned as much as before the rune from bosses and it is completely useless. A complete joke to buff this rune and make people think they are getting anything at all PERIOD. It is a completely useless rune slot currently.

Depending on the DW issue on what range and what skills are so called reflected at 100% this could be a complete game changer and put the DW way on top. At first I was just thinking they were increasing the range maybe to 2 to cover 2h'rs. The way it reads as you look at it closely it could encompass ranges way further then 1 or 2 and be completely stupid in that every time you even hit a DW you are taking crazy damage back lol. This is typical TQ and they probably have this worded wrong.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 08-05-2018, 09:15   #12
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Lol rune was always useless. I still get stunned as much as before the rune from bosses and it is completely useless. A complete joke to buff this rune and make people think they are getting anything at all PERIOD. It is a completely useless rune slot currently.

Depending on the DW issue on what range and what skills are so called reflected at 100% this could be a complete game changer and put the DW way on top. At first I was just thinking they were increasing the range maybe to 2 to cover 2h'rs. The way it reads as you look at it closely it could encompass ranges way further then 1 or 2 and be completely stupid in that every time you even hit a DW you are taking crazy damage back lol. This is typical TQ and they probably have this worded wrong.
Yeah I'm not too sure I was thinking the same. Depending how the rune is it can swap dwar from slightly under tro and we to above. And yeah idk I mean the shield rune monk has is one of the best anyway if not the best so it's not like they're missing out on much. Either way this patch is going to make it to where you can pick any class and still be pretty viable one doesn't outshine the other by much really.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 08-05-2018, 09:27   #13
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
there are quiet few typos and false info so i think we should wait till they fix these.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 09:41   #14
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
there are quiet few typos and false info so i think we should wait till they fix these.
Such as? They align with the Chinese patch notes perfectly from what I can tell.

Old 08-05-2018, 10:01   #15
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Wow these could be pretty cool.
Especially for troj and fire.

Would anyone mind helping me as to perfection I have a 2 moon +7 -7 boot that I would like to exchange perf on , my [b] +7 non -dmg boot, both are 2 soc super.
I'm unable to do so for some reason although I have both unlocked, non inscribed, merchant, etc. the bound boots are currently 4 [star] (very low)
I'm not really sure why I cannot exchange the perfection progress for 1,000 Cps. if anyone can leave a reply to that I would greatly appreciate it
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: