Old 10-06-2010, 17:21   #1
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
I r Invading New York/Toronto next week, behold the beginning of Cagd Nation.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2010, 23:05   #2
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
im in new york u gonna rape my butthole?
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 18:58   #3
Market11
Banned

Market11 is on a distinguished road
Look Here, They are Cheap Golf Clubs

Look Here, They are Cheap Golf Clubs

Now golf is played on a wide area measured in hundreds of yards, and the distance to cover is intimidating all by itself to many players, especially women. Moving the golf ball of cheap golf clubs 200+ yards is a matter of technique, but it is a subtle technique consisting of timing, and proper form. Even the beginner has a clubhead speed in excess of 60 mph! Of course in addition to distance you still have to find the ball, so accuracy cannot be neglected. ishiner
Market11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2010, 13:45   #4
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!?!? View Post
im in new york u gonna rape my butthole?
Should told me sooner, i still had room to brape you before i left the ****hole that is Queens....

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2010, 22:53   #5
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagd View Post
Should told me sooner, i still had room to brape you before i left the ****hole that is Queens....
queens is ****ing nice bro.
Old 03-22-2019, 17:48   #6
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!?!? View Post
queens is ****ing nice bro.
queens is actual garbage what was i thinking

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: