Old 04-22-2013, 13:02   #1
LiliPowa

LiliPowa is a jewel in the roughLiliPowa is a jewel in the roughLiliPowa is a jewel in the roughLiliPowa is a jewel in the rough
Auto-level system coming in may

Feature: Auto-Level System
Brief Intro:

You'll be able to hunt down mobs in areas while being away from keyboard, giving you opportunity to attend to other things while completing the task.
Estimated Time of Release:

May 16th 2013

http://co.91.com/suggestions/coreport.shtml

What do you think about this new feature coming?
Old 04-22-2013, 13:18   #2
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
A way for TQ to accept that they couldn't beat bots.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2013, 13:35   #3
~ZortoN~

~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute
^

thread can be closed.

Go out, socialize, explore the real world and stay away from this game. If you need to pay money to be good at something it means you don't even need skill anymore.
~ZortoN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2013, 14:43   #4
LiliPowa

LiliPowa is a jewel in the roughLiliPowa is a jewel in the roughLiliPowa is a jewel in the roughLiliPowa is a jewel in the rough
What about...removing mentor exp, no more drops.
Only mobs purpose is exp...

There will always be bots, but this should reduce the amount of botters by a lot.

I don't really like the no dropping items idea, but still better than making bots legal and hey! maybe the servers would lag a little less.
Old 04-22-2013, 14:54   #5
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiliPowa View Post

There will always be bots, but this should reduce the amount of botters by a lot.

I don't really like the no dropping items idea, but still better than making bots legal and hey! maybe the servers would lag a little less.
Well the difference is that with their system there isnt going to be a program at work making the warriors auto jump right next to monsters and the vanish with nothing more then a rendering of chunks of ice landing on their heads.

If it is going to be like it should be then they will just be rambling about killing monsters and possibly auto looting items. But then that will make killing the people using their leveling system easier. So people will still probably use bots because they will be superior to what TQ is going to implement.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2013, 16:44   #6
LiliPowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisker_Bizkit View Post
Well the difference is that with their system there isnt going to be a program at work making the warriors auto jump right next to monsters and the vanish with nothing more then a rendering of chunks of ice landing on their heads.

If it is going to be like it should be then they will just be rambling about killing monsters and possibly auto looting items. But then that will make killing the people using their leveling system easier. So people will still probably use bots because they will be superior to what TQ is going to implement.
You are right, they ain't "fixing" anything by making it legal. This is why I prefer my solution over theirs.
Old 04-22-2013, 17:59   #7
StaticQuo
Banned

StaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond repute
I get what TQ is trying to do by giving the botters an alternative.

But unless TQ plans to make this a proxy rather then an implant this wouldn't really work.

Knowing TQ it will simply be a click version of a bot that basically does everything as if you were the one playing. Problem is why would you use this feature when proxies bots like the leading ones can do everything you want 100x faster? So wouldnt really help at all botters will stay botters they want to get **** over quick and make a profit not watch a character move from point a-b in 10 seconds lol.

Point is itll be to slow to even match up to proxies to become their alternative.

cheaters will continue to cheat and all we will end up with is random characters walking around killing every spawn lol.
StaticQuo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2013, 22:37   #8
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiliPowa View Post

remove mentor exp, no more drops from mobs except exp and quest items.

implement new quest for players to earn money like "Treasure in the blue". A PK free map and a quest required some gears in order to kill monsters and stay alive which bots do not have.

then say bye bye to bots.
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2013, 00:42   #9
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^^^^^ agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post

implement new quest for players to earn money like "Treasure in the blue". A PK free map and a quest required some gears in order to kill monsters and stay alive which bots do not have.

agree 100%
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2013, 01:10   #10
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
tq will make you pay to use it too
Grumps95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2013, 12:19   #11
LiliPowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post

Implement new quest for players to earn money like "treasure in the blue". A pk free map and a quest required some gears in order to kill monsters and stay alive which bots do not have.

Then say bye bye to bots. :d
+1
Old 04-23-2013, 12:25   #12
dragonus
NO NUDIES!

dragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post

Best idea ever!.. Must spam this in the suggestions area. It may be implemented sometime in 2020.
+2 super 2 soc spg toga
+9 super spg,smg vibrator of death
+5 super spg sneakers

DONE!!.... Countless hours spent in front of a monitor..
dragonus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2013, 13:13   #13
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
After they removed minings I thought that TQ won't surprise me again...
Damn, they did it again. lawl
They can't beat bots, easier to close this project and open 3.0.
They can't make antibot system. I guess they even don't want to do that. They think that better to make bot features in game than create antibot system.
JustTheGod1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2013, 18:43   #14
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
I only see it like TQ saying: "You know... there will always be bots and since we can't beat em, we will let you eat a slice of their cake".
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2013, 07:09   #15
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
which tastes like **** after its been sitting there for 8 years and everyone has had a nibble. .

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: