Old 06-09-2011, 05:02   #1
Lillit
R4WR!

Lillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond repute
Heya.. can you vote for me please? Lillit! ^-^

Well the names Lillit.. and I would really like your votes.. please vote for me? I used to be 5th place.. but i got kicked to 1oth.. all in one day.. And I kinda believe that I should at least be in top 6th at the least.. Well I would welcome your votes! and Comments..

http://album.91.com/index.php?c=pict...170021&id=8563
Lillit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 05:07   #2
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Use a proxy.

And, no.
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 05:07   #3
Lillit
R4WR!

Lillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond reputeLillit has a reputation beyond repute
No I dont like cheating.. I just want people to vote.. and you cant use a proxy you'll get booted from the contest..
Old 06-09-2011, 05:09   #4
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillit View Post
No I dont like cheating.. I just want people to vote.. and you cant use a proxy you'll get booted from the contest..
Really? Really? REALLY!? You think tq is that smart? Shame on you missey.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:11   #5
┼r▀ićeṜ
fwd sucks

┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute
Reveal a little more cleavage than you're guaranteed 15% more votes.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:11   #6
Lillit
R4WR!

Well even f they weren't that smart.,.. I still wouldn't want to chance it.. just in case I do get caught.. I'd be extremely disappointed in myself.. lol
Old 06-09-2011, 05:12   #7
Lillit
R4WR!

lol I think im showing a good amount.. I didnt think i should be naked... I mean there's some girl in front who is wearing hella cloths..
Old 06-09-2011, 05:15   #8
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol I think im showing a good amount.. I didnt think i should be naked... I mean there's some girl in front who is wearing hella cloths..
Rank 1 Chick is Trolling.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 05:16   #9
Dandan2
Banned

Quote:
Nudity wins the internet. Especially if this game is overrun with egys who never saw a girl before.

And that pic is most likely googleded anyways.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:17   #10
Dandan2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
Rank 1 Chick is Trolling.
At least she:
- didnt goole pic
- actually is female
- doesnt use the myspace angle
- doesnt use the 'lolol look i has bewbs' angle
- is pro
- is deto.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:21   #11
Lillit
R4WR!

Are you calling my pic fake? Seriously? My pics are not fake. And I dont have to prove nothing to you.. Sorry. And I dont believe that nudity should be the answer to anything.. and I cant help it if I like my boobs. They are awesome.. at least Im not nasty bout it.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:23   #12
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
At least she:
- didnt goole pic
- actually is female
- doesnt use the myspace angle
- doesnt use the 'lolol look i has bewbs' angle
- is pro
- is deto.
thats all you needed to say
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 05:23   #13
Lillit
R4WR!

And you try taking a good picture drunk wit a cell phone. I like angles.. sorry im such a girl.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:25   #14
Dandan2
Banned

Quote:
Are you calling my pic fake? Seriously? My pics are not fake. And I dont have to prove nothing to you.. Sorry. And I dont believe that nudity should be the answer to anything.. and I cant help it if I like my boobs. They are awesome.. at least Im not nasty bout it.
Where did i even imply that that was aimed at you? It was aimed at the pics in general. Than again reading is hard, isnt it?
Old 06-09-2011, 05:25   #15
Lillit
R4WR!

Ah Twix your in the contest? I'll vote.. I liked your co article.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: