Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 12:56   #1
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Letter to yesumes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ
06/06/11

First of all, I know that you're mad at me, and I can imagine why. I was acting like a real idiot last night. After that, certain person told me you blocked me, so I am here explaining myself. But the reason I was acting like an idiot last night was because I was really pissed and frustrated by real life events... I wasn't stable and started to piss off people, I didn't mean to say all those things, now my time in CO is in peril.
I know sometimes I can be an idiot, but even I had to screw it.. so, if you want to keep the cps, keep them, if you want to keep something else, go ahead, you want me to give you all my team pk rewards, ok, they're yours, any big lotto win?, its yours, big permanent stone, yours! but forgive me for my actions last night.
I even though I was making some progress to fix the mistakes I did in the past, yet here I am on my knees asking for your forgiveness once again.
Nothing, nothing at all was true. I was just frustrated. I don't want to lose you, I was even feeling you were getting away from me already, and last night I had to screw it up. Nothing at all was true, you saw the worst of myself last night, I'm really not like this, I really messed things up, I don't know what can I do to fix this awful mistake. This wasn't the David you know, if you want this emo/drama **** to end just tell me, I'm sorry that this letter is an emo thing. We can go back to the time we used to have fun and forget about this for good. Lately I've being a real annoying guy, right? It wasn't me, the David from last night wasn't me.
If you forgive me I won't ever annoy you again, no akward words, no attemps to marry, nothing at all. I won't annoy you anymore.
You're the only one I can talk about similar likes, like Sonic, or Zelda, or Naruto etc. Noone else knows much about them like you, so I feel great knowing there's someone who really likes what I like as well.
But you're not totally totally mad at me, you deleted me from msn and blacklisted me, but anyhow you're still my friend. Does that means I have a chance to explain myself? I am not making it very clear here, I need to talk to you as soon as you can. It can't just end like this. Please.

~Deidara
Old 06-06-2011, 12:58   #2
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
this thread ish funny.

since you and yesumes are probably the most queer people on these forums, and this QQ thread just asks for it, lets get stuff rolling.

Quote:
I don't want to lose you, I was even feeling you were getting away from me already, and last night I had to screw it up.
you do realize you were hitting on a guy, right? and you never 'had' him, he was just using you.

Quote:
It wasn't me, the David from last night wasn't me.
which david was it than? boo-yah.

Quote:
no attemps to marry
please, just please, tell me your talking about getting married INGAME. else yesumes just did some pro trolling if he made you want to marrie him irl.

Quote:
It can't just end like this.
you do if you finnaly realize yesumes has a peenor.
Old 06-06-2011, 13:26   #3
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
lols nice job bringing it back from the unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Old 06-06-2011, 13:30   #4
Dandan2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
lols nice job bringing it back from the unknown.
Old 06-06-2011, 13:54   #5
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Mae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mae_Bee Send a message via Skype™ to Mae_Bee
Somesones mouth be looking like =O

Server:SnowWhite
Name: Mäeßee

Old 06-06-2011, 13:57   #6
Dandan2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae_Bee View Post
Somesones mouth be looking like =O

his ass to.
Old 06-06-2011, 14:01   #7
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Mae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mae_Bee Send a message via Skype™ to Mae_Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
his ass to.
Ooo touche ;p

Server:SnowWhite
Name: Mäeßee

Old 06-06-2011, 14:34   #8
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
you people are all seriously messed up, I don't do drama and I never will take your emotion filled garbage some where else, idc about apoligys or making stuff seem more serious then it actually is, and I don't give 2 ****s about forums trolls who try to spread the "stupid things things" can't anyone just use their head for a day.

All the things that should be taken seriously online are not and all the things that shouldn't be taken seriously are taken seriously, I really don't care about real life boys don't bug me online. The next person to bring drama around me is getting their ass kicked and if your not on my server well not much I can do their but I will annoy the **** out of you as best as I can.

you all suck, GTFO of my forums.
Old 06-06-2011, 14:41   #9
Dandan2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesumes View Post
you people are all seriously messed up, I don't do drama and I never will take your emotion filled garbage some where else, idc about apoligys or making stuff seem more serious then it actually is, and I don't give 2 ****s about forums trolls who try to spread the "stupid things things" can't anyone just use their head for a day.

All the things that should be taken seriously online are not and all the things that shouldn't be taken seriously are taken seriously, I really don't care about real life boys don't bug me online. The next person to bring drama around me is getting their ass kicked and if your not on my server well not much I can do their but I will annoy the **** out of you as best as I can.

luls deidaraz got rejected.
Old 06-06-2011, 14:42   #10
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

i rly doubt you can kick anyones ass. and these are far from "your" forums.

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 06-06-2011, 14:45   #11
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
luls deidaraz got rejected.
As did you.
Quote:
I see my name on them so they must be mine, didn't your mommy ever teach you write your name on your stuff so the other kids at school can't steal it?
Old 06-06-2011, 14:45   #12
Dandan2
Banned

Quote:
^right again. there all mine.

Quote:
As did you.
now now, mister queer is getting funny.
Old 06-06-2011, 14:46   #13
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Quote:
As did you.

I see my name on them so they must be mine, didn't your mommy ever teach you write your name on your stuff so the other kids at school can't steal it?
so your name is conquer online? lololz.

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 06-06-2011, 14:52   #14
yesumes
Banned

Quote:
so your name is conquer online? lololz.
No but look around this forum even this thread alone, you see yesumes written everywhere over 5000 times (not exagerating)
Old 06-06-2011, 14:53   #15
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Quote:
No but look around this forum even this thread alone, you see yesumes written everywhere over 5000 times (not exagerating)
trolololol...

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: