Old 05-28-2011, 01:31   #1
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Bunny

Bought two already.

PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 01:36   #2
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
then you just wasted 20 dbs
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 01:40   #3
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
then you just wasted 20 dbs
I have plenty. Not like its hard to make dbs ingame anymore.
PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 01:55   #4
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
I have plenty. Not like its hard to make dbs ingame anymore.
Welcome to the CO forums. God forbid you play the game how you want to play it

First on Gryphon. :3 hes supa cute. goes with my adorable school girl out fit
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 02:02   #5
bwg2469

bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
That and a love shield would go great on a female warrior

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 02:06   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Welcome to the CO forums. God forbid you play the game how you want to play it

First on Gryphon. :3 hes supa cute. goes with my adorable school girl out fit
looks like ~~~mr~sayr~no~~~ is looking at u girl

your in! he wants 2 buy u a drink
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 02:20   #7
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
my server is chalked full of annoying egy noobs, the higher level egys not so annoying its the ones that have never been level 100+ that are annoying
Old 05-28-2011, 02:25   #8
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
my server is chalked full of annoying egy noobs, the higher level egys not so annoying its the ones that have never been level 100+ that are annoying
same with pretty much all servers.
sadly.
begging for enlighten is the worst invention ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 02:26   #9
Mr.Wiz

Mr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond repute
If ppl wanna buy the steed garments then thats their business but to me they just look so out of place and the rabbit seems to be the worst one .

the design and graphics of it just dont seem to match the game but maybe thats just me. Enjoy your bunnies

TheRaven arch-tro-arch 130-131-134 - the quest is over -First raven on server
MrWiz arch-arch-arch 125-130-117 finally retired

Quoth the Raven , Nevermore - edgar allan poe

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war - william shakespear (from julius ceaser)

Virtutis gloria merces (Glory is the reward of valour) - my clan motto

evil truimphs when good men do nothing
Mr.Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 02:39   #10
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
TQ will release more styles and "rare" mounts O.o

but bunny is quite cute but like others said just doesn't fit into game too well (regardless of the lightsabers, baseball bats, or pink dildo thingy from children's event).
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 02:50   #11
Only4Hahni
Banned

english point plz..

I enjoy my bunny already. It makes me smile and its been very hard to smile lately
Old 05-28-2011, 02:55   #12
bwg2469

bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
Now I want a female warrior account with the bunny and love shield. What would go good with a 2hander with these two items?

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 03:00   #13
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Wiz View Post
If ppl wanna buy the steed garments then thats their business but to me they just look so out of place and the rabbit seems to be the worst one .

the design and graphics of it just dont seem to match the game but maybe thats just me. Enjoy your bunnies
Add that to the list along with bashing people with the guitar/purse/dressing up with warriors from 300 or the guy from scream, and the new classes.... the list is getting so long i'd rather not write everything that doesn't belong in a game about ancient china.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 03:33   #14
Mr.Wiz

Mr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Add that to the list along with bashing people with the guitar/purse/dressing up with warriors from 300 or the guy from scream, and the new classes.... the list is getting so long i'd rather not write everything that doesn't belong in a game about ancient china.
Yea i know and totally agree about all these things and you forgot they didnt have Japanese school girl outfits in ancient China either

I was just trying to keep it relevant to the thread but yea your right about all that stuff too

TheRaven arch-tro-arch 130-131-134 - the quest is over -First raven on server
MrWiz arch-arch-arch 125-130-117 finally retired

Quoth the Raven , Nevermore - edgar allan poe

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war - william shakespear (from julius ceaser)

Virtutis gloria merces (Glory is the reward of valour) - my clan motto

evil truimphs when good men do nothing
Mr.Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 03:53   #15
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
english point plz..

I enjoy my bunny already. It makes me smile and its been very hard to smile lately
no one as pretty as you should be this sad
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: