Old 03-08-2010, 20:00   #1
Ryuking
Frenchie

Ryuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond repute
Apologize and Goodbye to all.

Hello everyone.
I’m come here a last time for apologize to the all person it I have hurt a lot with some of my stupid action and also because I have a lot of regret, for be honest some person of Diamond know how have can be my life, they know it is pretty full of pain and know me I can’t more support it. I haven’t more the strength for fight against it all, it’s why, I have think a lot and choice to let you all know about my regret and my choice, the life aren’t more important for me, I already have given up it idea of be happy one day, would be great for me if you all keep be happy and smile, I know it some of you have beautiful smile ***61514;, I’m maybe a coward for give up but at one moment it’s just impossible of keep go ahead and forget the past when it hurt so much.

@Mazz : Well I know it I have hurt you so much, I haven’t act well with you.. You were really someone important to me and I was really like you, all time have be here for me in the good like my bad moment for talk to me, for help me forget and do all for let me hope it one day all can be well, I will all the time remember of the time spend with you, in Skype when we was able of laugh together during all the night, playing at such stupid game like wolf’s team , or just be on conquer at the moon platform for talk a bit of all, imma never forget you and I wish you to be happy and live a great life. You will keep be in my heart, in my mind.

@QueenHell/Mi : Well you and me have live great moment also, sometimes it was really good some other was really hard, I don’t have to explain what because with both know about it but I have choice to remember only about all the great moment it we have can live and have a lot of them who have really make me feel well , now you gonna be mum a new time and I am so happy for you to know it, you a wonderful mum I have already can see it with Matheus , so from now you will keep be happy, I don’t doubt about it, you deserve it and I’m sure it Paul, Matheus and the baby ( I’m sure it will be a girl ) will do it for you, keep smile because me I’m going to keep and eyes on your from there and if you don’t smile enoughttt RAWRRR …. You will alltime be in my mind and in my heart.

@ Aura~/Keri:
What can I say ? I know you from the beginning of conquer and I have all the time appreciate and like you, you have all time be a great friend to me, never have hurt me, never have lie to me, unfortunately I can’t say the same, I have hurt you, I have lie to you, you have choice to totally stop talk to me during a pretty long while, I have understand it, it was normal and I was deserve it, It have make me really happy when you have accept to talk back with me some month ago and I know it now you are happy and I wish for you it will keep be like it, I’m happy it you have mint<3 coz I know you will keep take care of her and still think about me every time it u will play her, you also have a place in my heart . Ohhhh and never stop sing you really have a beautiful voice ! and about all person it say **** about you, just ignore them because me I know how you really are and you someone great for sure.

@Jas/Soulj4h : What can I say about you ? You a person who have all the time support me, you have be here in my more bad moment, you have see me cries in cam ( Sorry for it, I was prefer it you keep have a image in ur mind where I smile ) and be here to help me going better, you know almost all of me, I regret it with the time we have stop talk tougether, it of course my fault coz I have stop talk with almost everyone for trying to get better irl and like you can understand with it thread it have totally not work… well just keep be happy daddy x] I’m not go forget you and the **** happens period. You someone nice with a big heart, never change you deserve all the best.

@Betsy : Hummm you also a great person it have be here for me, I hope it I haven’t so disappointed you , I have alltime try to protect you like you were do for me but I don’t think have do it well because now we clearly almost don’t talk together but well, I remember the good time with you, where we were able to laugh together for such stupid thing, you a nice person betsy let no one say it you aren’t. and don’t be scared when your daughter go at a party hihi you will understand me about it, I’m sure. Don’t forget me okay ? because me I can’t forget you.

@Claudia/Chelsea/Ryan ( Hardluck ) : Well you all were also good friend, about Claudia and Chelsea I know it I have hurt you both and about ryan I haven’t keep the contact with him and just totally stop talk with him, yes it was idiot like a lot of thing it I have can do, you all are different but still great, I wish to you three of be happy. Chelsea a big thanks to you for have make me laugh so many time and for have listen me, was funny when you have tell me it I was prob can become an actor coz I have the charisma for… but well good luck to you all irl, have a nice life full happiness.

~Chase- / Ryuking

Ellyzion
Ryuking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2010, 20:03   #2
Ryuking
Frenchie

Ryuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond repute
@Rich : Hai my Britney well you know it I like you a lot, you my scrubs partner the one with who I wish do an Super Eagle, the one with who I wish do the Giant Doctor, the one with you I can make the steak night dance, haha just for say it you a great person and it I will all the time remember the great time spend with you. For sure you are in my heart like a brother.

@Santa / Krystal : Well I have a regret about you both, it’s that I have meet you both so late, and haven’t can know you both much, you look both be two wonderful person all the time here for help or for talk when we need it, imma not forget you both and wish to you of be so happy.

@ Ebi~ / Cyclops~ / Ara and All Origine/Nebula member : Well I have be leader of it two guild with all the time the same person with me on it, you probably don’t go in forum if I remember but it no important I was want let a message for you all, when we were all together it was really great you all were like a part of me, our guild weren’t more a guild but it was become a family with a lot of respect for each other, was don’t have any Guild leader on it, we were all at the same pole, listening each other for make our choice , it was really the best period for me in a guild, I just regret how it have stop but nothing we can do against it, it was also my fault so I can only blame myself. But well I’m not gonna forget you guy, I hope you all going to be well and spend nice moment together, good luck about all and keep take care of each other like we have all time do in the past. I like you all.

@PoOteK / Joel : Well my two favorite ***, I like you both so much, I know you both from longtime now, you are the more honest person that I know in diamond’s , I like you both much so for you imma do a last time our meeting very special version: PoOoOoOooooOooOOooOooooOOoooOOooOOOoOOooOOoooOOOOo ooOOOoooOOOOoooOo / JoOoooOooooOoooOEeeeEEeeeeeEeEeEEeEElllLLllLLLLllL lLLlLLLLllLL gonna miss you both.

@Mel : Well I regret of don’t know you more too, you look be someone nice for an alien I have talk few time with you but I do really appreciate the few it I know about you, good lucky irl be happy and don’t let the FBI capture you, alien should be free too.

@Nyr zor / Shorek : Ben a vous deux bonne continuation, j’ai aussi passé de bon moment avec vous, j’ai adore tous les périodes où nous étions tous ensemble dans une guilde francophone, c’était vraiment sympa, bon courage a vous irl.

@King ju / Jeremy : Ben y a pas grand-chose à dire tu es un gars super avec qui je me suis toujours bien entendu , j’espère que tout continuera d ‘allé pour le mieux pour toi irl, bon courage, bon matage de heroes et lost ainsi que one piece bien entendu.

@Darkou : En fin je suis capable de parler un petit peu en français, alors même si toi et moi n’avons pas eu l’occasion de parler souvent ensemble, tu es quelqu’un de sympathique et je regrette d’avoir était con avec toi au début de conquer quand tu étais encore un gamin et que nous avions légèrement abuser de tout ça, maintenant il faudra bien un jour que tu te décides réellement a arrêté ou continuer le jeu, en tout cas bon courage à toi irl.

@Rachie/Deb: Thanks to you both for have be often here for me, I regret to have lost the contact with you both, you both are nice person, keep take care and be happy.

@Allies Guild Leader, Deputy Leader, Member : I haven’t can talk with you all, I don’t know you all but it was all the time a pleasure of can fight at your side all, you all was person in who we can count when we need some help, I have appreciate it, Thanks to you all.

@Enemy guild : I have nothing against you all, It was fun sometimes, good luck to you all irl.

Well I guess I am done now, I’m sorry for the person it I have forget won’t say it I don’t think about you, I still wish you all of be happy and me I’m felling free of know it I can leave now in peace .
I’m not gonna forget you. It was Ryu/ Chase~ / Kevin and I wish to you all of be happy. Thanks for have read me, I know it was hard, the English is clearly not a language for me. Sorry if some of you can be sad of my choice, it not what I want, I was just want it you all know it I am sorry if I have hurt you and it I was really like you all. Good bye for you all don’t forget me I will let a pic of me and a video of me in conquer ( Thanks dabbishy ).

The video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edxsLWndOGs

Pic of me :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kévin.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	130753  

~Chase- / Ryuking

Ellyzion
Ryuking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2010, 20:33   #3
Hardluck

Hardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuking View Post
Hello everyone.
I’m come here a last time for apologize to the all person it I have hurt a lot with some of my stupid action and also because I have a lot of regret, for be honest some person of Diamond know how have can be my life, they know it is pretty full of pain and know me I can’t more support it. I haven’t more the strength for fight against it all, it’s why, I have think a lot and choice to let you all know about my regret and my choice, the life aren’t more important for me, I already have given up it idea of be happy one day, would be great for me if you all keep be happy and smile, I know it some of you have beautiful smile ***61514;, I’m maybe a coward for give up but at one moment it’s just impossible of keep go ahead and forget the past when it hurt so much.

@Mazz : Well I know it I have hurt you so much, I haven’t act well with you.. You were really someone important to me and I was really like you, all time have be here for me in the good like my bad moment for talk to me, for help me forget and do all for let me hope it one day all can be well, I will all the time remember of the time spend with you, in Skype when we was able of laugh together during all the night, playing at such stupid game like wolf’s team , or just be on conquer at the moon platform for talk a bit of all, imma never forget you and I wish you to be happy and live a great life. You will keep be in my heart, in my mind.

@QueenHell/Mi : Well you and me have live great moment also, sometimes it was really good some other was really hard, I don’t have to explain what because with both know about it but I have choice to remember only about all the great moment it we have can live and have a lot of them who have really make me feel well , now you gonna be mum a new time and I am so happy for you to know it, you a wonderful mum I have already can see it with Matheus , so from now you will keep be happy, I don’t doubt about it, you deserve it and I’m sure it Paul, Matheus and the baby ( I’m sure it will be a girl ) will do it for you, keep smile because me I’m going to keep and eyes on your from there and if you don’t smile enoughttt RAWRRR …. You will alltime be in my mind and in my heart.

@ Aura~/Keri:
What can I say ? I know you from the beginning of conquer and I have all the time appreciate and like you, you have all time be a great friend to me, never have hurt me, never have lie to me, unfortunately I can’t say the same, I have hurt you, I have lie to you, you have choice to totally stop talk to me during a pretty long while, I have understand it, it was normal and I was deserve it, It have make me really happy when you have accept to talk back with me some month ago and I know it now you are happy and I wish for you it will keep be like it, I’m happy it you have mint<3 coz I know you will keep take care of her and still think about me every time it u will play her, you also have a place in my heart . Ohhhh and never stop sing you really have a beautiful voice ! and about all person it say **** about you, just ignore them because me I know how you really are and you someone great for sure.

@Jas/Soulj4h : What can I say about you ? You a person who have all the time support me, you have be here in my more bad moment, you have see me cries in cam ( Sorry for it, I was prefer it you keep have a image in ur mind where I smile ) and be here to help me going better, you know almost all of me, I regret it with the time we have stop talk tougether, it of course my fault coz I have stop talk with almost everyone for trying to get better irl and like you can understand with it thread it have totally not work… well just keep be happy daddy x] I’m not go forget you and the **** happens period. You someone nice with a big heart, never change you deserve all the best.

@Betsy : Hummm you also a great person it have be here for me, I hope it I haven’t so disappointed you , I have alltime try to protect you like you were do for me but I don’t think have do it well because now we clearly almost don’t talk together but well, I remember the good time with you, where we were able to laugh together for such stupid thing, you a nice person betsy let no one say it you aren’t. and don’t be scared when your daughter go at a party hihi you will understand me about it, I’m sure. Don’t forget me okay ? because me I can’t forget you.

@Claudia/Chelsea/Ryan ( Hardluck ) : Well you all were also good friend, about Claudia and Chelsea I know it I have hurt you both and about ryan I haven’t keep the contact with him and just totally stop talk with him, yes it was idiot like a lot of thing it I have can do, you all are different but still great, I wish to you three of be happy. Chelsea a big thanks to you for have make me laugh so many time and for have listen me, was funny when you have tell me it I was prob can become an actor coz I have the charisma for… but well good luck to you all irl, have a nice life full happiness.

Hey Kevin, it was really good to know you for the couple years I did. things may not have ended well in game between us but you were a good dude and im glad to have played with you was always a good time haha. good luck and take care man to you and your mom who i hope is doing better.

-Ryan

Hardluck
Water-Warrior-Monk
130-130-137

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

James digs trannys
Hardluck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2010, 21:56   #4
~st3alth"
FMLYHM

~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute
dude i dont know what u did but i will always remember u as the good person who never killed anyone without reason and the guy i always went to GC to see u there and sit for ages and talk random **** lol good luck man

Keep your guard up
and your buddies in mind
good friends bail u out of jail
True friends are the ones sitting next to you saying "were flucked"
~Pitbull~ lvl 134-134-134 Water-War-Troj
~Stealth~ 131-131-1XX pure troj
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bankai View Post
And it's Ian we're talkin about here, he is somewhat of a god.
~st3alth" is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2010, 22:06   #5
~Aura-
Pro Nub~

~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~Aura- Send a message via Skype™ to ~Aura-
talk to u on msn...

Unforgiven
~Aura-
130°130°140
monk***9830;monk***9830;monk

Unforgiven
Mint<3
130°130°137
***9829;
Happily married to Unmerceful
***9829;

Never regret anything that once made you smile

~Aura- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2010, 03:45   #6
TresspasS
Benji

TresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond repute
Goodbye Kevin, Have fun irl.

You were always nice to talk with even if we had our difference of opinion sumtimes =]

Nemesis For Life~

<3 to kierbo
<3 to teh friends
<3 NemNem, My home =]

Choreographed Lack Of Passion~
Angels Lie To Keep Control~
TresspasS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2010, 05:38   #7
ArchangelGab
Painful

ArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond repute
Kev,

You are an awesome person. I never once took my freindship with you for granted. You have let me in your guild when I was on hard times. You protected me many times. We had many funny coversations. We had many fun times. I will always remember you. I will keep you and your family in my prays. I hope you can fine the peace and happiness you are looking for. Take care my freind. God Bless
ArchangelGab is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2010, 05:53   #8
Darkou
PҚ£®4L!ƒ€

Darkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
@Rich : Hai my Britney well you know it I like you a lot, you my scrubs partner the one with who I wish do an Super Eagle, the one with who I wish do the Giant Doctor, the one with you I can make the steak night dance, haha just for say it you a great person and it I will all the time remember the great time spend with you. For sure you are in my heart like a brother.

@Santa / Krystal : Well I have a regret about you both, it’s that I have meet you both so late, and haven’t can know you both much, you look both be two wonderful person all the time here for help or for talk when we need it, imma not forget you both and wish to you of be so happy.

@ Ebi~ / Cyclops~ / Ara and All Origine/Nebula member : Well I have be leader of it two guild with all the time the same person with me on it, you probably don’t go in forum if I remember but it no important I was want let a message for you all, when we were all together it was really great you all were like a part of me, our guild weren’t more a guild but it was become a family with a lot of respect for each other, was don’t have any Guild leader on it, we were all at the same pole, listening each other for make our choice , it was really the best period for me in a guild, I just regret how it have stop but nothing we can do against it, it was also my fault so I can only blame myself. But well I’m not gonna forget you guy, I hope you all going to be well and spend nice moment together, good luck about all and keep take care of each other like we have all time do in the past. I like you all.

@PoOteK / Joel : Well my two favorite ***, I like you both so much, I know you both from longtime now, you are the more honest person that I know in diamond’s , I like you both much so for you imma do a last time our meeting very special version: PoOoOoOooooOooOOooOooooOOoooOOooOOOoOOooOOoooOOOOo ooOOOoooOOOOoooOo / JoOoooOooooOoooOEeeeEEeeeeeEeEeEEeEElllLLllLLLLllL lLLlLLLLllLL gonna miss you both.

@Mel : Well I regret of don’t know you more too, you look be someone nice for an alien I have talk few time with you but I do really appreciate the few it I know about you, good lucky irl be happy and don’t let the FBI capture you, alien should be free too.

@Nyr zor / Shorek : Ben a vous deux bonne continuation, j’ai aussi passé de bon moment avec vous, j’ai adore tous les périodes où nous étions tous ensemble dans une guilde francophone, c’était vraiment sympa, bon courage a vous irl.

@King ju / Jeremy : Ben y a pas grand-chose à dire tu es un gars super avec qui je me suis toujours bien entendu , j’espère que tout continuera d ‘allé pour le mieux pour toi irl, bon courage, bon matage de heroes et lost ainsi que one piece bien entendu.

@Darkou : En fin je suis capable de parler un petit peu en français, alors même si toi et moi n’avons pas eu l’occasion de parler souvent ensemble, tu es quelqu’un de sympathique et je regrette d’avoir était con avec toi au début de conquer quand tu étais encore un gamin et que nous avions légèrement abuser de tout ça, maintenant il faudra bien un jour que tu te décides réellement a arrêté ou continuer le jeu, en tout cas bon courage à toi irl.

@Rachie/Deb: Thanks to you both for have be often here for me, I regret to have lost the contact with you both, you both are nice person, keep take care and be happy.

@Allies Guild Leader, Deputy Leader, Member : I haven’t can talk with you all, I don’t know you all but it was all the time a pleasure of can fight at your side all, you all was person in who we can count when we need some help, I have appreciate it, Thanks to you all.

@Enemy guild : I have nothing against you all, It was fun sometimes, good luck to you all irl.

Well I guess I am done now, I’m sorry for the person it I have forget won’t say it I don’t think about you, I still wish you all of be happy and me I’m felling free of know it I can leave now in peace .
I’m not gonna forget you. It was Ryu/ Chase~ / Kevin and I wish to you all of be happy. Thanks for have read me, I know it was hard, the English is clearly not a language for me. Sorry if some of you can be sad of my choice, it not what I want, I was just want it you all know it I am sorry if I have hurt you and it I was really like you all. Good bye for you all don’t forget me I will let a pic of me and a video of me in conquer ( Thanks dabbishy ).

The video :

Pic of me :
Comme tu le dis j'etais un gamin :/
Mais je ne l'ai jamais pris personnellement, un jeu reste un jeu.

J'espère sincèrement que tout s'arrangera pour toi, tu as toujours etais gentil avec tout le monde, toi aussi ta le droit d'etre heureux
et tu le seras un jour, j'en suis sur

Enfin, si jamais ta la motive de passer une ou deux fois sur CO passe le bonjour

Fais attention a toi et bonne chance dans tout ce que tu entreprends !

Wait&Bleed
Darkou
Quit

Weed <3
Darkou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2010, 06:10   #9
Somchay

Somchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond reputeSomchay has a reputation beyond repute
goodluck
we will remember You and You will be always King at CO/Diamond
peace brother
wish you teh best
Old 03-09-2010, 08:06   #10
Dabishy
Banned

Dabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well I guess I am done now, I***8217;m sorry for the person it I have forget won***8217;t say it I don***8217;t think about you, I still wish you all of be happy and me I***8217;m felling free of know it I can leave now in peace .
I***8217;m not gonna forget you. It was Ryu/ Chase~ / Kevin and I wish to you all of be happy. Thanks for have read me, I know it was hard, the English is clearly not a language for me. Sorry if some of you can be sad of my choice, it not what I want, I was just want it you all know it I am sorry if I have hurt you and it I was really like you all. Good bye for you all don***8217;t forget me I will let a pic of me and a video of me in conquer ( Thanks dabbishy ).

The video :

Wooooh, with my Video you have reminded me of the good old Times
Im missing it soooooooooo much to playing with u Guys on Guild War!
And all of my sweet old Enemies quitted, Sanna, Cloud, Feitca, Souljha, TribalJake and some more...
And playing with this Failures Mazura, Hardluck, EyelesS and co, is really not the same!
Ebi~ & Cyclops dont talk with me and they dont insult me any more
The only lovely Enemy, who has stayed, is my sweet Kaoru~ <3

But why didnt u said anything nice to me?
Just a little Thanks isnt really nice, now I'm pretty disappointed of you!
Hadnt we such Fun together?
Come on, hit a few Claims out, from ancient Times! rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardluck View Post
Hey Kevin, it was really good to know you for the couple years I did. things may not have ended well in game between us but you were a good dude and im glad to have played with you was always a good time haha. good luck and take care man to you and your mom who i hope is doing better.

-Ryan
YAAAAAH and i wich ur Mommy ofc the best too!, like our RyanBaby said!!

Last edited by Dabishy; 03-09-2010 at 08:29.
Dabishy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2010, 08:21   #11
lil_sky
Waternoop

lil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond repute
wow, lots of sadness, never really talked to ya, but u seemed pretty nice, someone who could handle the power and didn't start tripping
well, since u are french, might aswell say it in french, bonne chance et au revoir
132-132-135

--Sky--
wat-war-tro
131-132-133

SkySama
nin-nin-nin
132-132-134
Club/Sword <3 ss
lil_sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2010, 08:24   #12
Dabishy
Banned

Dabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond reputeDabishy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_sky View Post
wow, lots of sadness, never really talked to ya, but u seemed pretty nice, someone who could handle the power and didn't start tripping
well, since u are french, might aswell say it in french, bonne chance et au revoir
Ahhhh, whats so sad?
Tell me his Story succinctly but essentially,
I have no Time to read everything
Old 03-09-2010, 08:26   #13
lil_sky
Waternoop

lil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabishy View Post
Ahhhh, whats so sad?
Tell me his Story succinctly but essentially,
I have no Time to read everything
i dunno his story, dun expect him to tell it either, but if u read what he wrote, most of it is regret/sadness
132-132-135

--Sky--
wat-war-tro
131-132-133

SkySama
nin-nin-nin
132-132-134
Club/Sword <3 ss
Old 03-09-2010, 08:45   #14
Dabishy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_sky View Post
i dunno his story, dun expect him to tell it either, but if u read what he wrote, most of it is regret/sadness
Yush!
Sexy Avy btw, lemme guess Sanna made it!
Im right? =0
Old 03-09-2010, 10:29   #15
lil_sky
Waternoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabishy View Post
Yush!
Sexy Avy btw, lemme guess Sanna made it!
Im right? =0
nothing against Sanna >=( she's kewl ok!
132-132-135

--Sky--
wat-war-tro
131-132-133

SkySama
nin-nin-nin
132-132-134
Club/Sword <3 ss

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: