Old 02-18-2009, 07:18   #16
Ryuking
Frenchie

Ryuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond repute
Who ? Lol

~Chase- / Ryuking

Ellyzion
Ryuking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 08:34   #17
kathleen

kathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuking View Post
Who ? Lol
interesting hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

~kimberly~ is kos right? and gred~??? and also bigfunissher??

well they created new character and sell they old characters""

so they have new character and i"am Wondering why they are joined nebula" i asked them but he replyed i have new charater now so iam not kos not Knowing you let him joined !! they was pkier before!!!!

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up"

~AND~

"There is no greater happiness than having you...
and no greater bliss than sharing this life with you.
If I had one breath to spare...If I had just one moment to live...
I would be spending it with you."

http://badoo.com/fodamebaby/me
kathleen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 08:42   #18
Moti

Moti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond reputeMoti has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Update

Aww and if someone wanna play with me on L4D my steam id is Ryuking45
Playing CS 1.6/CS:S? I bet i can kick ur ass
Moti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 08:44   #19
fluidity
Prue

fluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond reputefluidity has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen View Post

so they have new character and i"am Wondering why they are joined nebula" i asked them but he replyed i have new charater now so iam not kos not Knowing you let him joined !! they was pkier before!!!!
You answered yourself -.-

Get
Some
Brainssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BlackestNight

When people say "you've changed", you haven't, you've just stopped living YOUR life THEIR way
fluidity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 09:11   #20
Ryuking
Frenchie

Ryuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Humm you weird

Gred~ and kimberly aren't on nebula

~Chase- / Ryuking

Ellyzion
Old 02-18-2009, 09:13   #21
Ryuking
Frenchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moti View Post
Playing CS 1.6/CS:S? I bet i can kick ur ass
Yup, well you can try

~Chase- / Ryuking

Ellyzion
Old 02-18-2009, 09:47   #22
Bryson
BOBO!!!

Bryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond reputeBryson has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Bryson
wots a 'bot XP'

Owner of all 'THE_MONKEY' accounts

Genesis Aide

<3 Ryan, Darkou, Xzero, **KilLeR**, Sephix, xXHayabusaXx,_darkkcore_, Smokey, Queenie,**Trojan_King**,~Pitbull~, Fiber,~Blackrose,~Swift~, Betsy, XfoxBlazeX, Somchay, Trojan.God, Sky, The Daves, Rach <3
Bryson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 09:50   #23
Suicune
Goover

Suicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Humm you weird

I think he wants to say the Gred&kimberly created
another char. and is on Nebula.. =X
Tro-War-Tro

QUIT
Suicune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 09:50   #24
Ryuking
Frenchie

I have ask her, what char she didn't tell me

~Chase- / Ryuking

Ellyzion
Old 02-18-2009, 20:28   #25
kathleen

kathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond reputekathleen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Humm you weird

iam NOT done "" !!! babe "" why dont you ask me?? who is they NEW CHARACTER!!! ???? THEY new character joined in your GUILD "" coool thats was nice "" ASK me if whose them and i tell you

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up"

~AND~

Old 02-18-2009, 20:30   #26
kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
I think he wants to say the Gred&kimberly created
another char. and is on Nebula.. =X

YOUR SMART AND you GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool hmmm ask me if whose them and i TEll you back hehehehe

~AND~

Old 02-18-2009, 20:36   #27
kathleen

Quote:
I have ask her, what char she didn't tell me

ohhhhh that was interesting !!!! why dont you ask gred~ ?? if who sEll that charaCTER to him? And who is big funnisher before and kimberly before?

they aRe in nebuLa The old kimberly owner and the other one is on devinity old owner of big funnisher!! and now they got good reputAtion in they new character hmmmmmmmmmm that was great and i HOPE!! if yOU know ThEM kickeD thAt those ****ING GUYS!!

~AND~

Old 02-18-2009, 20:39   #28
kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidity View Post
You answered yourself -.-

Get
Some
Brainssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
YOU ARE!!! TRY TO READ AGAIN!!! MY MESSAGE AND UNDERSTAND!!! and you Will know !!! whose dont hAVE BRAINSSSsSSSSSSsSSsSSsSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSsssSSssssssssss

~AND~

Old 02-19-2009, 17:45   #29
ButteryReborned

ButteryReborned is on a distinguished road
omg ryu tu joue encore a conquer?
ButteryReborned is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2009, 19:06   #30
Steve~
Meh

Steve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you know guys i have some question and answer if some one created a new character and his character was kos before is he new char is KOS ALSO??

coze i have saw in your guild a pkier before created a new character just to have a good reputation

i hope that you have idea here
i created new char to get free of kos

i was pils but dont tell everyone or i'd get raped

and i'd like that
YoungNastyMan~[Trojan]120-110ish(blah)
Wonderboy~[Warrior>Water] 120>???(dead)
rick roll
Selling & Buying

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
LOL steve thats pro ahahahahahha
Quote: