Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-15-2007, 00:53   #61
LetoKynes
ok

LetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond repute
Well first of all, talk to Simon in Twin City around the upper right part of the city (393, 235) to enter the Labyrinth

Attack the Slingers for maximum exp and make sure you don't lure the monsters to where the archers are sitting (I will attach a map to lead you to the spawn). Just fly, move to the slingers then countinuously scatter until you're almost out of fly, then move back to the "safe" spot until you can regain stamina to do the same thing all over again.

Wear a hat just in case you get hit, and make sure all your equipment is repaired before going in since you don't want to be coming out just to repair a nearly-broken bow since that would be a waste of VPs

You'll stay in there even after you log out, so don't worry about that. Your biggest worry should be trying to avoid the monsters, which isn't much of trouble at all.

Hope that helps, and last of all here is a beautiful map, all credits go to the author

P.S. the spawn you'll want to go to is the Archer Spawn, not the Ghost Spawn

My Guides:
Phoenix Skill Colors
Super Weapons

Chaotic Neutral

Last edited by LetoKynes; 07-15-2007 at 00:56.
LetoKynes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2007, 01:23   #62
EvenStar

EvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant future
great, thanks! ill take it that the exit is the way to get out of lab? i forgot to bring a scroll
EvenStar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2007, 06:16   #63
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by EvenStar
great, thanks! ill take it that the exit is the way to get out of lab? i forgot to bring a scroll
Yep, it is.

It also takes you to the next lvl, if you have a token.
Quote:
Posted by RioT-StarteR / TrustZeusHA / Serphimera
HTAPAWASO is right again!
Quote:
Posted by cruskette / SioKanla / K-J / distort / svrngr53 / happyfreaker
HTAPAWASO is always right

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
HTA's Lab Guide~Damage/Experience Guide~Superman Guide~Archer Damage Calculator
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
Red Or Green's Warrior Farming Guide
PhoenixFire's Money-Making Guide
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
HTAPAWASOv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2007, 23:50   #64
lukingrex

lukingrex is on a distinguished road
Hi im lvl 123 archer

Hey im a lvl 123 archer i have 2321 defense with uni archer coat 120 almost full soc with super+3 ring with 65 pct dragon and 25 pct rainbow

I was thinking where to lvl in lab 4 i was in there looking for spawns but none of them seemed good

i try jumping and scattering athe entrance spawn but minotaur hit me like 6 or something 6-300 something dmg so i cant lvl there by jumping and scattering dont no y

i go wine zone but i kill them faster than normal sinceim 123 so no good there

Well im just asking where is a good place in lab4 to fly and scatter and in wat direction to scatter and where to stand

plz help i want to get to 125
lukingrex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2007, 00:16   #65
lukingrex

Archer In Lab 4

IF SOMEBODY KNOW A BETTER SPAWN then this one help me plz i wanna lvl faster

if u do no where plz show a pic of how u scatter plz

this spawn where i am at is to the left of the warrior/trojan spawn
Old 07-17-2007, 00:43   #66
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi im lvl 123 archer

Quote:
Originally posted by lukingrex
Hey im a lvl 123 archer i have 2321 defense with uni archer coat 120 almost full soc with super+3 ring with 65 pct dragon and 25 pct rainbow

I was thinking where to lvl in lab 4 i was in there looking for spawns but none of them seemed good

i try jumping and scattering athe entrance spawn but minotaur hit me like 6 or something 6-300 something dmg so i cant lvl there by jumping and scattering dont no y

i go wine zone but i kill them faster than normal sinceim 123 so no good there

Well im just asking where is a good place in lab4 to fly and scatter and in wat direction to scatter and where to stand

plz help i want to get to 125
It would really be better to try and get that little bit more defense to take low enough damage to pot it off. It saves a lot of time, rather than flying.

I've never lvled an archer in lab4, but I usually see them at the entrance. Don't expect it to be fast. Lvling an archer at 122+ is hard work, and most people just TG it.
Quote:
Quote:

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
Old 07-17-2007, 01:17   #67
lukingrex

BTW I ONLY HAVE 25 PCT RAINBOW AND 65 PCT DRAGON
Old 07-17-2007, 09:18   #68
Sumeshi
5$ Ho.

Sumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by lukingrex
BTW I ONLY HAVE 25 PCT RAINBOW AND 65 PCT DRAGON
OKAY!!

Don't waste your time in lab4, just TG your archer and try to plvl some noobs at hawks to get 15k VP -> exchange for exp.
Sumeshi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2007, 13:23   #69
lukingrex

yea i dont have time for tg my parents dont let me leave it on
Old 07-21-2007, 02:40   #70
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

Well, for those asking about lab3...

I decided to try it out. Lab4 on my server sucks because it's constantly camped by evil pkers, and for now I'm not strong enough to take 'em.

Lab3 is pretty bad for a war. Even at the best spawn (the one near the entrance), I find it hard to string together more than 2 SMs.

I was lagging like a ***** when I was there (1.5k ping +), but that usually has very little effect on my SM. The problem was more in the spawn rate.

I was using a club (1-shot every time), so maybe with a wand or other 2h it would be possible.

For tros though I guess lab3 could still work.

EDIT: Btw, has anybody has any problem with the damage calc?
According to it, I should take min. from bluebirds. And while I do usually, I often take up to 50 as well. Bit of a pain.
Quote:
Quote:

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
SioKanla's Warrior Guide

Last edited by HTAPAWASOv2.0; 07-21-2007 at 02:46.
Old 07-21-2007, 17:02   #71
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

Well, being the perfectionist I am, I decided to try lab3 again.

THE MAP IS WRONG.

The big arrow very close to the entrance is a good spawn, and I was able to consistently get 65+ KOs there. However it is not the best one.

The one at 690,445 is significantly better, and I could keep constant there reasonably easily, even with an annoying noob tro (ally unfortunately... no pk) KSing me.

Lab3 is probably one of the hardest places to keep constant SM, but its possible. Only go there if you have to though.
Quote:
Quote:

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
Old 07-22-2007, 08:45   #72
Sagar1n

Sagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond reputeSagar1n has a reputation beyond repute
To lukingrex:

At that level, I think you can get some better xp in AZ on the map after metzone on the ND monsters or on the islands by flying /scattering the physical ones on the second set of island maps. They are very dense on one or two of the islands.
Sagar1n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2007, 20:00   #73
lukingrex

ok
Old 07-23-2007, 10:26   #74
raliv911

raliv911 is an unknown quantity at this point
lab

where is the archer spawn in lab
raliv911 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2007, 10:30   #75
distort~v2
Banned

distort~v2 is an unknown quantity at this point
it'll be good if you stopped asking so many questions, and took the time to look for them......

finding the llab guide in stickies take less time than making a thread

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=377600
distort~v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: