Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 07:54   #46
happyfreaker

happyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond reputehappyfreaker has a reputation beyond repute
I've got an question about lab3,what's the biggest spawn there? :x
Gear :
helmet : elite soc +3 - RDG
necky : super
ring : super +3
weapon: super 2 soc +4 glavie - RDG/RDG
armor: elite +3 1 soc - RDG
boots : elite +2
other: ND,Upgraded house ,finished completely FF7 and Crisis core (not like it would matter)
happyfreaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2007, 10:59   #47
xudzh
iWaNaBulk!

xudzh is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a question. If i have enough magic def (elite +3 armor and ears, with pots) would it be wise to sm on the magic mobs in lab 3 for soul tokens? (assuming no archer's gonna kill me :P) Approximately how many kills does it take to get a token? 1k? 2k?
xudzh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2007, 01:52   #48
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by xudzh
I have a question. If i have enough magic def (elite +3 armor and ears, with pots) would it be wise to sm on the magic mobs in lab 3 for soul tokens? (assuming no archer's gonna kill me :P) Approximately how many kills does it take to get a token? 1k? 2k?
Yes, it's a great idea, if you have the time. You'll need a shield though, I would expect... I've seen warriors take 1 from them before, but they were all 1st rb, 112+, with +4/5 armour and ears from what I remember.
Remember, the defence calculator doesn't take rb bonus into consideration.

And I'm sorry to say I have no idea how many kills you would need to get a token. I try to avoid fighting them whenever I can
Quote:
Posted by RioT-StarteR / TrustZeusHA / Serphimera
HTAPAWASO is right again!
Quote:
Posted by cruskette / SioKanla / K-J / distort / svrngr53 / happyfreaker
HTAPAWASO is always right

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
HTA's Lab Guide~Damage/Experience Guide~Superman Guide~Archer Damage Calculator
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
Red Or Green's Warrior Farming Guide
PhoenixFire's Money-Making Guide
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
HTAPAWASOv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2007, 01:57   #49
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by happyfreaker
I've got an question about lab3,what's the biggest spawn there? :x
On that map I posted, the bigger the symbol, the bigger the spawn. My favourite is the one reasonably close to the NPC.

But to be honest, I haven't lvled in lab3 since they "fixed" it, almost two years ago (I think). It used to be the best place for lvling until they went green name, but now they don't stack, so I just don't bother going...
Quote:
Quote:

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
Old 07-04-2007, 13:27   #50
Serphimera
Warific

Serphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond reputeSerphimera has a reputation beyond repute
Another excellent guide. And those are some really nice maps too Thankyou.

It seems to leave them partly blind
And they leave no child behind
Serphimera is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2007, 18:50   #51
xudzh
iWaNaBulk!

xudzh is an unknown quantity at this point
I just realized that fiendbats have 4k def O.o

well i suppose archer damage bypasses that def so that's why most archers go there...

but yea my war's not rb so with +3 armor and ears i'd take 44s from them... not that bad

So if i can at least 3 hit them with sm it'd be good... then i'll plus my armor and ears

But tyvm for the guide and helping me

EDIT::

I read your plvl dmg guide and it said nothing about monster defenses. Does it not apply?

Last edited by xudzh; 07-05-2007 at 21:01.
xudzh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2007, 01:02   #52
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by xudzh
I just realized that fiendbats have 4k def O.o

well i suppose archer damage bypasses that def so that's why most archers go there...

but yea my war's not rb so with +3 armor and ears i'd take 44s from them... not that bad

So if i can at least 3 hit them with sm it'd be good... then i'll plus my armor and ears

But tyvm for the guide and helping me

EDIT::

I read your plvl dmg guide and it said nothing about monster defenses. Does it not apply?
That guide is mainly for archers... and I'm reasonably sure you were right in saying it doesn't apply for them.

Also, I had no idea bats had physical defence... but if they do, then yes it would apply... just knock off 4k from your total damage.

But very few monsters in the game do have defence. Mainly a few quest mobs and kings and whatnot.
Quote:
Quote:

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
Old 07-07-2007, 14:58   #53
Cornie

Cornie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Cornie
First off, this guide kicks so much ass its crazy, you should be very proud of yourself for making this. I only have one question, erhm, two. Do you have pics of the bosses? and Where do the bosses spawn on the 3rd and the 4th floors? i didnt really see on your maps, thanks alot for your time in making this wonderful guide and helping me out ^_^

lvl 127 Archer (sircornlover)

lvl 110 Fire Tao (cornsnowleo) (sold)

Reborn lvl 107 Water-Fire Tao (#27SugarBaBe#27)

Reborn lvl 115 Warrior-Warrior (Apollo85) (sold)

Reborn Water-Warr-Warr lvl 70 (Net.Water) (sold)

Reborn Archer-Archer lvl 95 (Arrow) (sold)

( \ / )
(='.'=)
(")_(") <----- You Make Bunny Mad, GTFO Noob
Cornie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2007, 01:59   #54
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cornie
First off, this guide kicks so much ass its crazy, you should be very proud of yourself for making this. I only have one question, erhm, two. Do you have pics of the bosses? and Where do the bosses spawn on the 3rd and the 4th floors? i didnt really see on your maps, thanks alot for your time in making this wonderful guide and helping me out ^_^
Lab bosses:
Syren
Talon
GIbbon
No pic of lab2 boss I'm afraid.

That's the only lab3 map I have unfortunately. Pretty dodgy I know.

A better lab4 map (forgot who made it, but it wasn't me!):

EDIT: Btw, got all these here.
Quote:
Quote:

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
SioKanla's Warrior Guide

Last edited by HTAPAWASOv2.0; 07-08-2007 at 09:41.
Old 07-13-2007, 00:07   #55
SpellBound
~Judge~

SpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond repute
Labyrinth Help...

I was told on another thread of mine to goto the Lab at level 97 but what would be the standard gear to be in there with a Trojan, my current gear is...

Elite Coronet
Unique Necklace
Unique Ring
Unique Club - 2soc - 2normRainGems
Elite Blade
Elite Armour
Unique Boots

would I survive with this gear? or should i work on getting better gear.

also just for a little fun I added this pic that I just took in DC with a SnowApe?
SpellBound is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 00:09   #56
distort~v2
Banned

distort~v2 is an unknown quantity at this point
defence 1350+
distort~v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 00:17   #57
K-J
fails irl

K-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond reputeK-J has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by distort~v2
you're ****ed until 100

K-J is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 00:55   #58
Maybars27

Maybars27 is an unknown quantity at this point
+3 your armor and your coro, +2 your necky, and with some pots you can go.
Maybars27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2007, 03:10   #59
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

Re: Labyrinth Help...

Quote:
Originally posted by SpellBound
I was told on another thread of mine to goto the Lab at level 97 but what would be the standard gear to be in there with a Trojan, my current gear is...

Elite Coronet
Unique Necklace
Unique Ring
Unique Club - 2soc - 2normRainGems
Elite Blade
Elite Armour
Unique Boots

would I survive with this gear? or should i work on getting better gear.

also just for a little fun I added this pic that I just took in DC with a SnowApe?
Doesn't matter what equipment you have, so long as it adds up to 1353 defense or greater. Just have a look at the "details" part of your status window to find out.

And about the snowape in dc... yeah, wierd that. Seen them there a few times there are also snakes.
Quote:
Quote:

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
Old 07-15-2007, 00:28   #60
EvenStar

EvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant futureEvenStar has a brilliant future
I just got a little over 2,000 virtue points

OK I'm lvl 73 @ 90pct right now, archer char.

How exactly do I get to the labryinth? What monsters do I attack for quick lvl until 100?

All I know is that I should buy a few pots and fill the rest of my inventory with speed arrows. Anything else I should know before I go?

I also dont know if I will automatically leave the lab if I log out of the game...
EvenStar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: