Spain 9 26.47%
Others 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2008, 14:57   #31
Killecesar

Killecesar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalTruth View Post

they only have 2 top player christiano and decko and well quaresma is good but not a top player. holland on the other hand has lots of top players. spain has torres and for some reason the didn't select raśl.. i still feel bad for czech replubic they had a headstart of 2-0 but the turks beat them with 3-2
Sorry but you know nothing. The only 'top players' Holland have are Sneijder, Robben and van Nistelrooy. Spain by far are the strongest team individually with Casillas, Puyol, Ramos, Silva, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Torres and Villa all being 'top players'. Any midfield that can keep Cesc on the bench must be filled with world class players.

Don't count Italy out of this yet. They were highly unlucky to get beaten by Holland and if the linesman actually did his job and flagged offside then the result could have been different.
Killecesar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2008, 15:12   #32
Ichigo83
hehehe

Ichigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killecesar View Post
Sorry but you know nothing. The only 'top players' Holland have are Sneijder, Robben and van Nistelrooy. Spain by far are the strongest team individually with Casillas, Puyol, Ramos, Silva, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Torres and Villa all being 'top players'. Any midfield that can keep Cesc on the bench must be filled with world class players.

Don't count Italy out of this yet. They were highly unlucky to get beaten by Holland and if the linesman actually did his job and flagged offside then the result could have been different.
arguing is for ***s
Old 06-17-2008, 15:19   #33
mystica
FlyingDutc

mystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

LOL,

u wanna say van persie is not a top player?
u wanna say kuyt is not a top player?

They both walked passed france and italy defenders like they wherent even there and they play for europeans biggest football clubs
Fallyn arch-arch 130-130
2killu troj-troj-archer 124-130-104
Light server:
2killu trojan 109 RETIRED thnx 0blivion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt
Like I said, several people PM'd me and were bothered by it, so it was harming someone.

Quote:
Orginially Posted by lil Water tao
A good mod would tell them to go cut themselfs
mystica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2008, 15:33   #34
Killecesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystica View Post
LOL,

u wanna say van persie is not a top player?
u wanna say kuyt is not a top player?

They both walked passed france and italy defenders like they wherent even there and they play for europeans biggest football clubs
Who?
Robin 'I get injured more than Louis Saha' van Persie? or maybe
Dirk 'I have no talent so i'll chase the ball' Kuyt?
Old 06-18-2008, 02:08   #35
BrutalTruth
Kelsey~!

BrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

hmm.. were's kuyt and van persie and van der vaart? huntelaar? who knows nothing so ssssh.
Cant Face Me? >> Turn Around =)

Done With Conquer Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-archer View Post
what is the true meaning of pixelized friendship on a free online mmorpg?

English Isn't My First Language So Yeah I Make a Few Grammer Mistakes BIG DEAL
BrutalTruth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2008, 04:38   #36
Killecesar

Quote:
hmm.. were's kuyt and van persie and van der vaart? huntelaar? who knows nothing so ssssh.
These days to be a top class player you have to prove yourself in either the Premier League, La Liga or Serie A. Look at Benzema or Gomez, player of the year and second highest scorer in their leagues respectively. What have they in the Euro's?
Old 06-18-2008, 10:36   #37
mystica
FlyingDutc

mystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
These days to be a top class player you have to prove yourself in either the Premier League, La Liga or Serie A. Look at Benzema or Gomez, player of the year and second highest scorer in their leagues respectively. What have they in the Euro's?
But then again

dirk kuyt at least isnt lazy enough to let others chase the ball and got no talent? thats why he steals balls from other players and passes most defenders. Liverpool pays 14kk euro for a player without talent?

Robin van Persie scores alot also and injuries can happen..
He also passes most defenders without much trouble..

If u would have said that robben has no talent, u are a bit right, he plays to much on his own instead off with the team.

So far i think netherlands scored more goals in this tournament then any other country and i think even the only one without any goals against them?

GG
Fallyn arch-arch 130-130
Light server:

Quote:
Like I said, several people PM'd me and were bothered by it, so it was harming someone.

Quote:
Old 06-18-2008, 10:44   #38
BrutalTruth
Kelsey~!

BrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
eredivisie?
Cant Face Me? >> Turn Around =)

Done With Conquer Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-archer View Post
what is the true meaning of pixelized friendship on a free online mmorpg?

English Isn't My First Language So Yeah I Make a Few Grammer Mistakes BIG DEAL
BrutalTruth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2008, 12:46   #39
Killecesar

Quote:
But then again

dirk kuyt at least isnt lazy enough to let others chase the ball and got no talent? thats why he steals balls from other players and passes most defenders. Liverpool pays 14kk euro for a player without talent?

Robin van Persie scores alot also and injuries can happen..
He also passes most defenders without much trouble..

If u would have said that robben has no talent, u are a bit right, he plays to much on his own instead off with the team.

So far i think netherlands scored more goals in this tournament then any other country and i think even the only one without any goals against them?

GG
Yes Liverpool actually do pay that much for junk, I believe Pennant and Crouch cost about that as well. And do you really think 14 million euros is a pricetag for a world class player? Chelsea paid that for a defender in January that has yet to play a match and looks like never will play a match for them with the signing of Bosingwa.

I would agree that van Persie can be good but as soon as he looks like hes come into some form he always gets injured and to be a top class player you have to be consistant.

I never said that Holland didn't play well, all I'm saying is that individually they dont have the quality compared to say Spain or Portugal. Do you think 4 years ago Greece had the best quality team? No.

Quote:
eredivisie?
If thats the Dutch league then tell me how many teams have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League the past 3 season? Also how many of the starting 11 of the national team actually in the domestic league?
Old 06-18-2008, 13:02   #40
mystica
FlyingDutc

Quote:
Yes Liverpool actually do pay that much for junk, I believe Pennant and Crouch cost about that as well. And do you really think 14 million euros is a pricetag for a world class player? Chelsea paid that for a defender in January that has yet to play a match and looks like never will play a match for them with the signing of Bosingwa.

I would agree that van Persie can be good but as soon as he looks like hes come into some form he always gets injured and to be a top class player you have to be consistant.

I never said that Holland didn't play well, all I'm saying is that individually they dont have the quality compared to say Spain or Portugal. Do you think 4 years ago Greece had the best quality team? No.

If thats the Dutch league then tell me how many teams have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League the past 3 season? Also how many of the starting 11 of the national team actually in the domestic league?

see, thats where u screw urself...

Our players are good enough to go to the big teams all across europe. The only players u dont call **** are the ones playing in spain tho.. Thats a bit weird dont u think?

And the reason that all good dutch players dont play in the netherlands? cause we arent stupid enough to pay so much to players, like u spanish suckers do

Goodbye
Fallyn arch-arch 130-130
Light server:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-18-2008, 13:22   #41
Killecesar

Quote:

Our players are good enough to go to the big teams all across europe. The only players u dont call **** are the ones playing in spain tho.. Thats a bit weird dont u think?

And the reason that all good dutch players dont play in the netherlands? cause we arent stupid enough to pay so much to players, like u spanish suckers do

Goodbye
No they're not actually. Apart from the Real players who else do you have playing for 'big' European sides?

van der Sar - Looked very shakey for Utd this season.
Boulahrouz - Can't get into the Chelsea first team.
Kuyt - Worst player in the world.
van Persie - Huge interest for Hleb, Adebayor and Fabregas but none for van Persie, strange eh?

Oh and I'm not Spanish
Old 06-18-2008, 13:31   #42
Linmao
=o

Linmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond reputeLinmao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No they're not actually. Apart from the Real players who else do you have playing for 'big' European sides?

van Persie - Huge interest for Hleb, Adebayor and Fabregas but none for van Persie, strange eh?

Oh and I'm not Spanish
who cares. chill out
Old 06-18-2008, 14:37   #43
mystica
FlyingDutc

Quote:

Oh and I'm not Spanish
van der sar won united the championsleague..
boulahrouz i havent seen to many attackers passing him in this tournament so far so he plays good enough..
kuyt, i dont know what u got against him?! he fights for ball possesion and scores goals..
Van Persie, maybe no interest for him, but he plays good enough..

and then we come to the point again.. in the group where netherlands was in there has been scored 13 times? off which netherlands scored 9?!

so all players played better then the so called good vice-world champions, the world champion and we beat the team to which they both couldnt get further then a draw

and ur favourite spain just got lucky against greece, they were close to being the only team losing points to greece
Fallyn arch-arch 130-130
Light server:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-20-2008, 03:35   #44
Stukov
Warr Masta

Stukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Goodbye
Yh maybe we sux but we have the best football championship of the world with our english mates
Meteoras->110-95 Wat-Fire(tg )
^Juliet^-> 112 Arch(tg )
stuketo-> 124 troj(leveling up)

Free Style:http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=llEd7q...eature=related
Stukov is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 06:01   #45
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
I am for the Netherlands!
Actually I don't watch futbol but my husband is a huge fan and is dutch so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: