Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 05:58   #1786
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
Meh learning japanese is the suck. I needed a foreign language to graduate so I took Japanese. It is so damn difficult. I was good for about 3 months after that it started getting extremely difficult

It may not be that anime/manga is dying to you it may just be a general thing. A friend of mine and I were talking about how there is a lack of anything original. No matter how hard I try I can't find good manga like HSDK or OP that would keep me reading for hours on end. Even now if I find something new I read a couple of chapters and get bored.

I really am not thinking that much is going to come out of this fullbring arc. Also they say Ichigo has a fullbring so what is he going to be some fullbring using/shinigami crossbreed it really seems like Kubo is just pulling stuff out of his ass at this point.
Japanese is pretty easy. I mostly did self teaching. :U Kana isn`t that hard either, just writing the stuff is whats hard for me *terribad handwriting*

Yeah, and all the manga I do find thats original at first, turn into **** after a couple of chapters/volumes.

Judging by 4chan`s Animu board everyone just dropped Bleach after the last arc ended. :U

Tested Anomaro-san`s Vocaloid game styled like Smash Brothers Melee. I have never been so happy playing a game where I could beat the **** out of Miku Hatsune. *Tears of joy*
Old 02-17-2011, 21:35   #1787
Kurasu v.4
AliPro

Location: Zesty's Basement Kurasu - 3869 Kurasu v.2 - 1135 I'm male
Kurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by voilet909~~ View Post
Japanese is pretty easy. I mostly did self teaching. :U Kana isn`t that hard either, just writing the stuff is whats hard for me *terribad handwriting*

Yeah, and all the manga I do find thats original at first, turn into **** after a couple of chapters/volumes.

Judging by 4chan`s Animu board everyone just dropped Bleach after the last arc ended. :U

Tested Anomaro-san`s Vocaloid game styled like Smash Brothers Melee. I have never been so happy playing a game where I could beat the **** out of Miku Hatsune. *Tears of joy*
Meh the language is terribly complex I don't like all the conjugations. Writing it is the easiest part for me its trying to get all the readings down that's a bit of a pain.
I feel that you get to a stagnation if you read lots of manga due to the lack of originality. After you read a couple hundred manga you have pretty much seen everything in the gamut.
It is really hard for me to drop a series so I still read a few. Bleach is def no good I only read it cuz its a time killer. I though Ichigo's fullbring would be cool but today they showed it and I was no impressed.

Quote:
Quote:
So whats so classic about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken-chan View Post
it's a classic tq'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
lol, I'm not that addicted to mangas, you really proved that you are the manga king once again
Quote:
Meggy: well i plans to becomes the manga king! your throne is mine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Free
~Oni~Kage~
Dreams<Freedom
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...ojectsiggy.gif

Anime Lovers Forum Group

Kurasu: dream>freedom: warrior>warrior>warrior: lvl 132: Temporarily on break.
Kurasu v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2011, 07:08   #1788
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Meh the language is terribly complex I don't like all the conjugations. Writing it is the easiest part for me its trying to get all the readings down that's a bit of a pain.
I feel that you get to a stagnation if you read lots of manga due to the lack of originality. After you read a couple hundred manga you have pretty much seen everything in the gamut.
It is really hard for me to drop a series so I still read a few. Bleach is def no good I only read it cuz its a time killer. I though Ichigo's fullbring would be cool but today they showed it and I was no impressed.
I know, I often have trouble stringing a sentence together ; u ;''

Thats true ; u ; I read a few still too~ and I`m re-watching Panty and Stocking. Gainax choosing a different animator for each episode was hard to get used to though.. :c
I`m still waiting to see if Ai Yazawa will be continuing NANA, I hope she does.. I really want to see what happens next ; u ;

UGH, Bleach`s new chapter was just one big disappointment. I was expecting something amazing, Kubo just let me down. But that was my fault for expecting something amazing from Bleach. :U
Old 02-19-2011, 08:04   #1789
voilet909~~
??????

Double.

Got into To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, I really love it so far. Going to take a look into School days.
No matter how much I try and sit down and watch Higurashi I just can`t watch it o_e;; I really hate its art style and shiz.

Edit: Holy ****, Kimi ni Todoke season 2? Yes please.
And after watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvqtKv1bPo, I`m going to watch EVA. I had always wanted to but never got around to it. On an unrelated matter, the singer (Marianne) in that video, her voice is so ****ing amazing. (I love females with strong voices :I)

Last edited by voilet909~~; 02-24-2011 at 06:00.
voilet909~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2013, 22:09   #1790
Warriorb!tch

Warriorb!tch is on a distinguished road
The taste in this thread hurts.

Star Driver. 'nough said.
Warriorb!tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2014, 11:44   #1791
MiMiC~
Moses! <3

MiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond reputeMiMiC~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bump
CÔntact, **NiveA**, `Fuji, buddha, Azura~ aka Be~Afraid, XfoxBlazeX, ~Inanna, VicksVapor, Maddogg, -aura~ (), TribalJake, Grumps95, WuTai, Zel<3, XxDamagexX, ToBeOrNotToBe,Retarded_Peanut, KrautHammer, CalmedDownIdiot, jaywaka, Somchay, BOBO_THE_MONKEY, Atua, **KilLeR**, killa_wucs, Darkou.... there are so many id love to thank.
you can add me on fb, moses102224@hotmail.com

MiMiC..
Tro-Nin-Tro 130-120-130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkou View Post
MEXICANOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
MiMiC~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2015, 06:41   #1792
RexyTheDog
.::Rexy::.

RexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond repute
Noblesse, a full colored manga. the build up before the conflicts its just insane!
its so beautiful and amazing, strongly recommended!!!
EGscans working on the translation project, they have other interesting mangas...
#53rufio#53 - Archer 136
*AntraX* - Water 135
JinJer - War 134 --> War 136

This dog, is dog, a dog, very dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, like dog, you dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
RexyTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: