Old 11-03-2013, 23:12   #31
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
There's little point to dignified gaming (I'm not saying to cheat >.>.) The purpose of PVP is to beat your opponent, nothing more. If doing so quickly calls for the use of MW, WWK, or any AoE, DoE, etc. so be it. It isn't a medieval fox hunt; a win is a win. Sure, playing with a skill that has to be aimed is fun but it proves nothing and ultimately gets you nowhere, so it's more or less just a pastime for playing around with friends.
Game is supposed to be for having fun. Too bad too many people only find fun only in winning and not in how they achieve that win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Part of being skilled is using the right gear and skills for the job. I don't care how well you can aim fb, if you're using a lucky blade, and nothing else, you're a **** player. Just like if you use fb to attack people at guild pole, you're a **** player.
And what if player dont have time/money to get rigth gears. Does nolifing and bulking are also skills these days?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2013, 23:20   #32
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
And what if player dont have time/money to get rigth gears. Does nolifing and bulking are also skills these days?
When i say using the right gear, i don't necessarily mean good gear. A full +12 fire tao with SPGs is an idiot, and doesn't know how to play this game. On the other hand, someone with full +6 and more logical gear is just fine. There's not really many choices available in this game, so this isn't really too difficult, but sometimes people still manage to screw it up.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2013, 07:29   #33
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
When i say using the right gear, i don't necessarily mean good gear. A full +12 fire tao with SPGs is an idiot, and doesn't know how to play this game. On the other hand, someone with full +6 and more logical gear is just fine. There's not really many choices available in this game, so this isn't really too difficult, but sometimes people still manage to screw it up.
I saw someone on faith with dual hooks yesterday! Was like waaaaaaaaaaaa
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2013, 07:33   #34
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Wow.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:31   #35
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ill take the full +12 nix pls...
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2013, 11:35   #36
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
an egy market noob. Used because they look cool.
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2013, 14:33   #37
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Game is supposed to be for having fun. Too bad too many people only find fun only in winning and not in how they achieve that win.
I don't disagree, but that's not my point. The purpose of the game is to have fun; but, with exception to those that don't engage in competitive pvp, you enter the arenas, guild war, pvp tournaments, etc. with every intent of either winning or getting as far as you can. It is wholly different from calling out to your friends list or guild for a FB/SS match in jail or arena.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2013, 00:06   #38
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
I don't disagree, but that's not my point. The purpose of the game is to have fun; but, with exception to those that don't engage in competitive pvp, you enter the arenas, guild war, pvp tournaments, etc. with every intent of either winning or getting as far as you can. It is wholly different from calling out to your friends list or guild for a FB/SS match in jail or arena.
I get your point. And my point is that in the past there were more people who shared different point of view than you. For some people it matters how they achieve that win. If PvP would be reduced to clicking on your opponent and then system would determine the winner in seconds according to gears and other factors. No potting, no jumping, no chasing your opponent just simply right click and win/loose . Would you still play? The most important part winning against your opponent stay, its that part of how you do it removed. How many people would still play this game?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2013, 02:22   #39
Wiener
Vegar

Wiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wiener
Meeeh.
CV = Job well done.

If I cant onehit them:
CV - Jump like a turd for a couple minutes = Job well done

Quote:
Jerri says:
nigros who dont believe in allah shall perish

Jerri says:
as long as i know that allah akbar everything is JIHAAAAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
This is obvious I would think. It seems to me that your computer is broken.
LADY HAS HER OWN SPESHUL SPOT HEAR!

rep: 191883791 point(s) total
Wiener is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2013, 08:29   #40
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know. I played tro using fb for many years. FB is a good skill. But there's a time and place for everything.
Don't agree
There's a time and a place for everything Only if ur a tro
for example
With pirate I could blade tempt all day everywhere and win

And Not everyone's tros are holding dual weps for herc
Old 11-10-2013, 08:35   #41
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
Don't agree
There's a time and a place for everything Only if ur a tro
for example
With pirate I could blade tempt all day everywhere and win
Being able to win doesn't mean what you're doing is optimal.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:42   #42
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Part of being skilled is using the right gear and skills for the job. I don't care how well you can aim fb, if you're using a lucky blade, and nothing else, you're a **** player. Just like if you use fb to attack people at guild pole, you're a **** player.
I'm sorry but wtf else would u want a tro who can't Herc to do?
Zap?
Old 11-10-2013, 08:48   #43
Cowboy86

Quote:
Being able to win doesn't mean what you're doing is optimal.
Killing/winning/hitting it doesn't matter any pir can blade tempt
All day long and not look like a fool
Cus everyone who isn't the fbing tro is completely op
U make it sound like the game is completely set up
For every class to be balanced, it's not and u know that
So idk what ur on about to begin with
I mean especially for this dude who made the thead
But regardless anyone useing FB ss anywhere is not a **** player
Old 11-10-2013, 09:04   #44
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
I'm sorry but wtf else would u want a tro who can't Herc to do?
Zap?
Yes, there are situations where zapping is useful. For example, it can be used to stun someone briefly and give you time to walk over and melee them. It can also easily prevent someone from getting stamina.

But the real answer is that every tro can herc. If you choose not to carry 2 of the same type of weapons, then you're an idiot.

Quote:
U make it sound like the game is completely set up
For every class to be balanced, it's not and u know that
How do i make it sound like that? Of course every class is not balanced. They aren't supposed to be. Each class has their strengths and weaknesses. For example, water taos are all be completely useless by themselves, but in a team, they are easily the most important class.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:15   #45
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunge View Post
This game requires literally 0% skill now a days.
ima put that on my sig
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: