Old 02-22-2013, 16:20   #16
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Poison blade + dagger always wins.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 16:22   #17
KennyC

KennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_Forge View Post
plus didnt they remove the ability to do the wwk+triple combo? also that blade+bead combo looks awesome u can still fb right? might be an option
They sort of did. It still works for some people, especially if they have higher ping, from what I've heard.

And yeah, you can fb with blade/bead. Downsides are lower attack, since beads aren't as strong, and having flipping animation for both sets can be confusing in the heat of a match, especially if you use wwkfb. You get to save having to use another refinery and dsoul weekly though, and you can use the money saved from buying another weapon to improve your beads and blade. Getting a fourth weapon would only really be worth it if it were a club.
KennyC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 18:22   #18
Star_Forge
BottersSUK

Star_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond reputeStar_Forge has a reputation beyond repute
well done im buying a blade/club now and guna perm them muaha

TwixNZ-new warrior leveling all over again, ohhh fun!
Star_Forge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2013, 04:05   #19
BringerOfLight
TurkeyHunt

BringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so thinking i wana realot nd get 176 strength so i can use dual blades on my pure monk. um any tips for doing this like anything stopping me? and anything other than the 176 strength i need? also use it for shackle so my realot would be 176 strength, 36 agility, rest on hp?

thanks in advance for any advice
I used to be dual blades on my monk only cuz I had +12 blades and needed the bp boost for shackle but belive me in the end it is not worth it since you don't get an AOE attack nor can you melee ppl
And I went with 176str 36 agi rest hp

BringerOfLight Wat110-Wat131-Wat132 -Retired
Lucretia Wat130-War130-Archer133 - Retired
Vanalze Ninja130-Ninja130-Ninja140 - Active
-NuckingFuts- Monk130-Monk130-Monk140 - Active
TheFainSmile Wat130-War130-Tro140 - Active
KnightRyder Tro130-Tro130-Tro132 - Retired
Fhrer Monk130-Monk131-Monk132 - Retired
Server: Glory/Volcano
Guild: DCO

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you."
BringerOfLight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2013, 13:16   #20
~ZortoN~

~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so thinking i wana realot nd get 176 strength so i can use dual blades on my pure monk. um any tips for doing this like anything stopping me? and anything other than the 176 strength i need? also use it for shackle so my realot would be 176 strength, 36 agility, rest on hp?

thanks in advance for any advice
I used to be pure monk with Blade/Club and i loved it!! Higher critical and magic defense unlike trojan. and you can shackle ofcourse

Go out, socialize, explore the real world and stay away from this game. If you need to pay money to be good at something it means you don't even need skill anymore.
~ZortoN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2013, 07:30   #21
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
had blade sword as a monk b4 i went sword-sword as a troj.

beads with sword as alt would be good i think.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2013, 07:36   #22
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringerOfLight View Post
I used to be dual blades on my monk only cuz I had +12 blades and needed the bp boost for shackle but belive me in the end it is not worth it since you don't get an AOE attack nor can you melee ppl
And I went with 176str 36 agi rest hp
Seems like I used to allot at least 45 Agility with Blades and 0 with swords just so I could get a melee hit every once and again, 0 with swords cause I had fixed Nix.

I cannot remember why but I just remember my friends telling me to have at least that much and that was with my Heavy Ring.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: