Old 06-10-2011, 17:16   #16
Zerr
Rrrrrrr...

Zerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond repute
No, leave it as is. Those noobs will run out of cps some time.
Zerr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2011, 18:14   #17
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
I meant a solution for them is to have TQ change them I should say. I hate it when I am jumping and copy the item in broadcast and all.
yea.. i agree, change it to a key and a click... not just a click.

You should go make a suggestion on it... and give the link

Last edited by Nicknac425; 06-10-2011 at 18:38.
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2011, 19:41   #18
Zerr
Rrrrrrr...

Zerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiVe~EviL View Post
I find your profile pic highly offensive,
I find his avy hilarious especially with his name killerjane. LoL
Old 06-10-2011, 19:42   #19
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
wow doc, aren't you the brilliant one
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2011, 03:42   #20
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
wow doc, aren't you the brilliant one
My posts are mostly for new people to forums, many don't understand how little this forum affects TQ's actions and how little TQ cares about the game except for db sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjane View Post
vat? why you hatin?
He may not realize that "killerjane" may be a powerful name where you live . He may not like short hair or just be a racist or just a forum troll trying to chat you.

Imo it's a way better avatar than your "black face" one.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1919122

The blackface minstrel act was a very popular form of entertainment in 19th-century America. It was also a highly racist depiction of African Americans
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2011, 03:45   #21
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
My posts are mostly for new people to forums, many don't understand how little this forum affects TQ's actions and how little TQ cares about the game except for db sales.

He may not realize that "killerjane" may be a powerful name where you live . He may not like short hair or just be a racist or just a forum troll trying to chat you.

Imo it's a way better avatar than your "black face" one.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1919122

The blackface minstrel act was a very popular form of entertainment in 19th-century America. It was also a highly racist depiction of African Americans
he's black his own.
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2011, 03:53   #22
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
he's black his own.
A complete sentence might help me understand what you are trying to say.

If you mean it's his own picture, my statement covers that.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:56   #23
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A complete sentence might help me understand what you are trying to say.

If you mean it's his own picture, my statement covers that.
/sigh

please go back to school to finish your education.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:16   #24
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
/sigh

please go back to school to finish your education.
You did not address his question and posted some words that meant little. Why even quote me? What were you trying to say, and why? Are you just trolling and spamming random words?

"he's black his own" means what?
Old 06-11-2011, 04:44   #25
Dandan2
Banned

Quote:
You did not address his question and posted some words that meant little. Why even quote me? What were you trying to say, and why? Are you just trolling and spamming random words?

"he's black his own" means what?
you really are retarded arent you?
Old 06-11-2011, 04:57   #26
Zerr
Rrrrrrr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjane View Post
vat? why you hatin?
I don't hate it. I said i find it funny. Lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: