Old 06-09-2011, 02:15   #61
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
A screenie from my first server 2005 for the memorial of Snoakslady (Lilla) a forum mod who played on Phoenix Server. She was very young and died in a car crash.

Lots of people from different servers and mods came to pay there respects.
I remember that =[ wasnt able to be online for that x_x

Do you by any change still have the logs of the speach her brother(?) gave?
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 02:20   #62
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
I remember that =[ wasnt able to be online for that x_x

Do you by any change still have the logs of the speach her brother(?) gave?
No sorry I dont. Had a few PC changes since that sad occasion. I remember her in game hubby giving a speech and Ryee asking me if I wanted to say anything.

I was very much a noob then. I have a few more screenies of the memorial some where.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 03:15   #63
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A screenie from my first server 2005 for the memorial of Snoakslady (Lilla) a forum mod who played on Phoenix Server. She was very young and died in a car crash.

LOL extreme make over

I'd tap that body fa sho now.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 07:25   #64
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Christ, I know this sounds horrible of me, but all those people bowing to a little pixel character seems so...pathetic.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 07:26   #65
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rings View Post
I don't know about other servers, but i remember the statue of Banks. He was a kid that died on our server and TQ placed a statue of Banks so he could be remembered. It was in the guild war area. They removed Banks awhile ago and many people are still upset over it.... Mostly old school players. BRING BANKS BACK!
Quote:
No sorry I dont. Had a few PC changes since that sad occasion. I remember her in game hubby giving a speech and Ryee asking me if I wanted to say anything.

I was very much a noob then. I have a few more screenies of the memorial some where.
I am older than most on this forum. Perhaps I pay closer attention than most to mortality and the humanity or lack of such by the players and TQ .

I kind of recognized the name SloaksLady (Li11a) , I looked it up. http://bbs.co.91.com/member.php?u=1320 . I did not know she had passed. It was just before I started play and many months before I started forum.

She only started 4 threads, and one was help guide with 80,000 views. http://bbs.co.91.com/search.php?searchid=2476252 That's why I remembered the name.

Another thread she started was a memorial thread about Nanya, who also was important in early CO. In that thread there is also a speech by Nanya's brother. The screenshots are gone from threads that old. Nanya also had a statue it seems. SloaksLady made this thread about 6 months before she died. It appears they both had car accidents maybe.

No statues anymore, no old screenshots; there is now less humanity from both the players and TQ.

TQ changed the game and now the game has a different type player base.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 07:33   #66
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
I am older than most on this forum.
God I hate you. The way you act high and mighty on this forum...
Old 06-09-2011, 08:05   #67
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
I am older than most on this forum. Perhaps I pay closer attention than most to mortality and the humanity or lack of such by the players and TQ .

I kind of recognized the name SloaksLady (Li11a) , I looked it up. http://bbs.co.91.com/member.php?u=1320 . I did not know she had passed. It was just before I started play and many months before I started forum.

She only started 4 threads, and one was help guide with 80,000 views. http://bbs.co.91.com/search.php?searchid=2476252 That's why I remembered the name.

Another thread she started was a memorial thread about Nanya, who also was important in early CO. In that thread there is also a speech by Nanya's brother. The screenshots are gone from threads that old. Nana also had a statue it seems. SloaksLady made this thread about 6 months before she died. It appears they both had car accidents maybe.

No statues anymore, no old screenshots; there is now less humanity from both the players and TQ.

TQ changed the game and now the game has a different type player base.
I think this is true to life in general these days.

One used to give and get respect, even to/from your fiercest enemy at GW. Even enemies wouldn***8217;t pk me outside of GW. Many of the characters of the game have gone and sadly with are left with the greedy and power hungry ones.

I have never and shall never lower myself to doing cool, waving or giving abuse to anyone I have just killed.

Maybe just maybe there are still some of us left and the forthcoming server transfer will bring us together.
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Old 06-09-2011, 08:24   #68
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
LOL extreme make over

I'd tap that body fa sho now.
LOL...damn now I feel bad for finding that comment rather funny.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 11:45   #69
Hebby
てるてるあした

Hebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond repute
Ive played since 2003 on the English Server (Server1/Dragon). It has been a few years :P

I have been here far too long....
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 11:48   #70
Hebby
てるてるあした

Hebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I remember this, and also the memorial that took place for Nanya. There is a little newb sprite of me in that ss.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:48   #71
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebby View Post
Ive played since 2003 on the English Server (Server1/Dragon). It has been a few years :P
hebby! you should know about the happenings listed above, no?

edit: nvm
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 11:50   #72
Hebby
てるてるあした

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Christ, I know this sounds horrible of me, but all those people bowing to a little pixel character seems so...pathetic.
Why is it pathetic? It was not the pixel character people were bowing to, rather a persona of a person that they came to know and were now showing remembrance for in the medium that they were introduce to her and developed friendships with....

Old 06-09-2011, 12:48   #73
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Quote:
Why is it pathetic? It was not the pixel character people were bowing to, rather a persona of a person that they came to know and were now showing remembrance for in the medium that they were introduce to her and developed friendships with....
In addition conquer has brought together two couples that are now married that I know of. Royalite and Timbo (OBMiT), and SmokeGfx and Cheeka.

So these little pixels can bring about happiness as well as sadness
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:

Last edited by Eurochic; 06-09-2011 at 12:52.
Old 06-09-2011, 13:23   #74
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
I know I know but there's something quite sad about it. By sad I mean pathetic.
Old 06-09-2011, 13:32   #75
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
Answering the original question: I've been around since 2004 but quit periodically. By "quit" I mean stick my char in TG and forget about it.

I don't see why being a vet is that big of a deal, though. I mean, don't you have to quit for real if you ever hope to get any kind of veteran reward?

But yeah, started out on Eagle, and went to Dream when Eagle split.
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: