Old 05-05-2011, 07:24   #1
PINOYRULES

PINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond repute
Demon Box Rate

Hows The Rate Now Guys....When i Logged on my Server in The First 30 Minutes Our Queen Won 27k Cps "Forgot To Take SS" Then A Series Of 2700 Cps From Noob Account...After An Hr I logged Off And Came Back Just Now And Saw Some Broadcast Telling They Love Gm Cuz They Won in Demon Box..I asked My Friend And Say's There Was Some People Winning Decently..So Im thinking To Check The rate To other Server And If its Better Than the Last Couple Of Demon Box Event Then I Might Have Give A Shot.....

PINOYRULES / Turgar Are Not Mine Anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty1991 View Post
you cant level ND in TG, ND is supposed to be leveld mannually, do it in gate, its fast thre
PINOYRULES is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 07:30   #2
ihud5
M÷dAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
yayayayay sure we know ur hemp there is no winning in demonbox
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 07:38   #3
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOYRULES View Post
Hows The Rate Now Guys....When i Logged on my Server in The First 30 Minutes Our Queen Won 27k Cps "Forgot To Take SS" Then A Series Of 2700 Cps From Noob Account...After An Hr I logged Off And Came Back Just Now And Saw Some Broadcast Telling They Love Gm Cuz They Won in Demon Box..I asked My Friend And Say's There Was Some People Winning Decently..So Im thinking To Check The rate To other Server And If its Better Than the Last Couple Of Demon Box Event Then I Might Have Give A Shot.....
The demon box usually gives lots of wins, then comes a maintainance and it gives next to crap.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 07:40   #4
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully someone finds out the rates before maint I'm willing to throw in all my CPs for em.

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 07:43   #5
PINOYRULES

PINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
The demon box usually gives lots of wins, then comes a maintainance and it gives next to crap.
And...Theres no Emergency Maintenance Happen Yet Isnt?

Quote:
you cant level ND in TG, ND is supposed to be leveld mannually, do it in gate, its fast thre
Old 05-05-2011, 07:47   #6
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And...Theres no Emergency Maintenance Happen Yet Isnt?
Not yet. But usually when ppl start winning big and you keep seeing spam of big wins on the screen, then there's a maint and a lot of ppl will lose a lot of cps. They go poor lol.

Also it's amazing that it's a game of greed. If you are not careful and settle for losing as little as possible, you end up broke. I managed to make 120 cps out of 80 while losing those 80 cps. O.o which means i gained a profit of 40 cps. But i've stopped ever since... last year's demon box.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 07:48   #7
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know if you can judge the rates with this run, but here were my winnings with 10 10cp boxes:
3 MammonPacks (20cps)
2 Mascot Packs (10cps)
1 Hope Pack (5cps)
4 MagicBalls

Old 05-05-2011, 07:54   #8
PINOYRULES

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Not yet. But usually when ppl start winning big and you keep seeing spam of big wins on the screen, then there's a maint and a lot of ppl will lose a lot of cps. They go poor lol.

Also it's amazing that it's a game of greed. If you are not careful and settle for losing as little as possible, you end up broke. I managed to make 120 cps out of 80 while losing those 80 cps. O.o which means i gained a profit of 40 cps. But i've stopped ever since... last year's demon box.
Dont Worry Dude I know How And When To stop If I See Myself Loosing..Well I was Once a Demon Box Winner..I got a ***ping 800+ Dbs in The 2009 december DemonBox Event..Out Of No Where I got My +12ish Free Cuz Of That Event..And If ever i loose tonight Using mY remaining 35 Dbs It will be Fine...

Quote:
Old 05-05-2011, 07:57   #9
PINOYRULES

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainNagato View Post
I don't know if you can judge the rates with this run, but here were my winnings with 10 10cp boxes:
3 MammonPacks (20cps)
2 Mascot Packs (10cps)
1 Hope Pack (5cps)
4 MagicBalls
Ty Dude Ill See Myself anyway Wish Me Luck

Quote:
Old 05-05-2011, 08:00   #10
PainNagato
Akatsuki

Quote:
Ty Dude Ill See Myself anyway Wish Me Luck
Give us an update soon

Old 05-05-2011, 09:17   #11
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, I bought 11x 100 boxes, won 10x exps and 1x 50 cp x.x
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 09:29   #12
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

YuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YuRiNeSs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
What tha fu............

CuttestNaja -- > 130/130/132 water/war/tro [Retired]
QueenBeBe <3 and FeKnightT<3

QueenBeBe,FeKnightT,Warrior_Chick,SpecialEd,nacita r,Jabbz,Edmundo,jarocal,Elentari,lerrad EndeavorHorizonFamily FOREVER<3

Currently Playing Guild Wars 2 o/
YuRiNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 10:24   #13
PainNagato
Akatsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
I guess Demon Boxes will never be as they were I just wish I was there for the first one.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:44   #14
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PainNagato View Post
I just wish I was there for the first one.
same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 10:44   #15
kirby8787

kirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond repute
i won the 6900 one 2x and 4 1350 one with in 20mins after server maint me and my friend was laughing i wasted it all on 1k boxes after for exp and got 135 at 35pct from 134 67pct
S +8 dex ring 2SDGs -5
S +7 vest 2SDGs -3
S +8 viel 2SDGs -3
S +8 necky 2SDGs -5
S +8 boots 2SDgs -5
S +8 fan 2Sthunders -1
S +7 tower 2SGG -1
+8 steed spit fire
-1 gourd
33.6k hp
duke 2.7bil donations
326BP