Old 03-11-2010, 23:26   #31
Grumps
Banned

Grumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond repute
*cough*watboutme*cough*
Grumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 02:04   #32
Ryuking
Frenchie

Ryuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumps View Post
*cough*watboutme*cough*
OF course good bye to you too, you know it i appreciat you and we have got some nice moment together, in co and in last co, was fun to play with you.

~Chase- / Ryuking

Ellyzion
Ryuking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 17:07   #33
CloudDaGreat
Clod!

CloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant future
Waaah, so it's finally goodnight forever for co for you eh kevy!? Hmm, that would mean yet another Dragon-Diamond Original is done. It's been a very long road, glad I got to know you RYUKING! Even though we weren't as cool as the old days in the most recent times, I never had anything against you either way. Enjoy Irl to the fullest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabishy View Post
Wooooh, with my Video you have reminded me of the good old Times
Im missing it soooooooooo much to playing with u Guys on Guild War!
And all of my sweet old Enemies quitted, Sanna, Cloud, Feitca, Souljha, TribalJake and some more...
MWUAHAHAH!!! You missed me huh!? Of course you did lol! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, dont really play all that much, but it helps with the boredom lol.
MangChi lvl 130 Reborn Troj-War lvl 130-130(Sword prof. Fixed)
GoTekEnAraDaTao Market Char!
CloudDaGreat aka. Clod, aka SexyManCloud, aka GrapeApe.

Stellar winds...........can stink when somebody farts in it LOL.
CloudDaGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2010, 07:17   #34
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuking View Post

@Betsy : Hummm you also a great person it have be here for me, I hope it I havenít so disappointed you , I have alltime try to protect you like you were do for me but I donít think have do it well because now we clearly almost donít talk together but well, I remember the good time with you, where we were able to laugh together for such stupid thing, you a nice person betsy let no one say it you arenít. and donít be scared when your daughter go at a party hihi you will understand me about it, Iím sure. Donít forget me okay ? because me I canít forget you.

Hmm yes Kevin we helped each other when we had problems, u were a good friend yes and i thank you for that, but well shyt happens I hope everything works out for u... have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabishy View Post
Wooooh, with my Video you have reminded me of the good old Times
Im missing it soooooooooo much to playing with u Guys on Guild War!
And all of my sweet old Enemies quitted, Sanna, Cloud, Feitca, Souljha, TribalJake and some more...
!
its FeitiÁa* ... dont make me kos u again >=[

and damn baby miss u too *suicide*

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2010, 14:29   #35
SsephixX
wa?

SsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond reputeSsephixX has a reputation beyond repute
guess im a lil late.. but w/e

laterz kev

Sephix -> Troj-War-Ninja -> 130-130-131
First Troj-War-Ninja of Diamond

Snow Is Cold
SsephixX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2010, 20:51   #36
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
am i late?
i am totally LATE.

its ok, i can always catch you on msn muahha and we can have our "alienchats"!
and PFT FBI got nothing on me!

gluck irl tooo

haters only make you famous.
NyCaznGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: